Ttc #2!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! We have finally made the decision to start TTC #2. Our toddler is still very demanding which is why we put off the decision for so long, but we would love to give her a little brother or sister.

Just thought I would pop in to this section to introduce myself! :)
:hi:

Hi, everyone! We have finally made the decision to start TTC #2. Our toddler is still very demanding which is why we put off the decision for so long, but we would love to give her a little brother or sister.

hi same here !! I'm 10 dpo I took a test and within a min I got this ... is it evap or do I see a darn line .. it looked like this only like 3 mins after I took it ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi Bev, our daughters are the same age! We're also trying to conceive a little brother or sister for her. Hoping we both don't have to wait too long x

hi same here !! I'm 10 dpo I took a test and within a min I got this ... is it evap or do I see a darn line .. it looked like this only like 3 mins after I took it ..

I can see something but not sure if any colour to it or not. Good luck!

I can see something but not sure if any colour to it or not. Good luck!

blah lol my boobs hurt so bad they never ever hurt like this!!!

Hello!

We are also ttc #2. This is our third cycle trying for a sibling for our 2 and a year old little monster! AF is due in 4 days but has showed her face a couple of days early for the last few cycles. Last night I had a really vivid dream about being pregnant with a boy that I wanted to name Sebastian :haha:

Hello!

We are also ttc #2. This is our third cycle trying for a sibling for our 2 and a year old little monster! AF is due in 4 days but has showed her face a couple of days early for the last few cycles. Last night I had a really vivid dream about being pregnant with a boy that I wanted to name Sebastian :haha:

Good luck! :)

Would be nice to have someone to be bump buddies with along my journey! Currently CD20 and got a IC +OPK yesterday with a "high fertility" smiley CBFM yesterday and today. I don't temp but check cm, cp and OPK/CBFM. I think I ovulate anytime soon!

Last cycle resulted in chemical pregnancy. Here to BFP hoping!
Baby dust to you all xx

Hi lovely, welcome to the madness :haha:. Hope you don't have long to wait for #2 xx

Would be nice to have someone to be bump buddies with along my journey! Currently CD20 and got a IC +OPK yesterday with a "high fertility" smiley CBFM yesterday and today. I don't temp but check cm, cp and OPK/CBFM. I think I ovulate anytime soon!

Last cycle resulted in chemical pregnancy. Here to BFP hoping!
Baby dust to you all xx

Good luck Hun! X

Thanks everyone and good luck to you all too! :)

:hi: ttc#2 here
CD 5 of cycle #5, just waiting for AF to finish. Been a weird period, lightest I've had in my life, but I've been ill with flu so I think that's why. I hope it doesn't mess up this cycle because this is our last try until July!

Good luck ladies :dust:

Good luck Joo and I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Bev! I remember you from when my guy was a baby, I haven't been on much in a long time! We also also ttc #2 now!! :)

Hi ladies :hi:

I'd love to join you. We've been TTC #2 for 9 months now, and had a lap for endo last month.

Hoping we don't have to wait much longer, dying for some company! :dust:

Hi Ladies,

We are TTC#2. We have a 2.5 year old princess. This will be our 4th cycle TTC and our last chance for about 6 months due to DH's medical condition. Hopefully this time we will have some luck
I got my period on Saturday so we are a little less than 2 weeks from Ovulation

Good Luck to you all!

Hi there! We just recently decided to start ttc #2 as well! :flower: We probably would've started earlier, but our 19 month-old DD is pretty demanding too. We finally moved her into her nursery last month and she's starting to sleep through the night! :thumbup:

I have PCOS and we used Femara/trigger/IUI to get pg with DD. We're doing the same thing this time around. I'm on day 4 of Provera, if everything goes like last time, we'll be doing an IUI at the end of April! :)

Oh - I also O'd last month and we caught it, so we got busy ;) I got 3 positive tests, but then it ended in a chemical :( I'm hoping the next one decides to stick!!

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->