TTC 28yrs old on CD7 looking for buddies in the same boat :)

Catlover28

Team Pink! :)
Reaction score
Hiya All! :thumbup:

I'm new on here! after a couple of months of viewing all the advice/convos on here i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and join in :happydance:

I've been TTC for approx 7 months now and nothing....i've had tests done and i apparently only ovulate a couple of times a year, and have also only got one fallopian tube due to a previous etopic pregnancy which happened a few years ago while i was on Chlomid. I am now going down the herbal remedy route of Agnus Castus and EPO....anyone in the same boat?

Looking forward to hearing form you! :hi:

Hi! I would love to be your buddy:flower:. I believe I am 5 or 6dpo. I too had an ectopic pregnancy last year. I am so sorry to hear that you had one as well. My dh and I are ttc #1 and this is our first month trying, I would say since the tubal pregnancy we have been on and off of ntnp. We both have been way too scared to try again, but at the same time we have been wanting children for awhile. So we are sucking up our fears and going for it! So far, so good lol! :happydance:

Hi Shan! Aw i know how you feel, i was really scared to try again after the etopic but in the end my broodyness took over, just hoping this month will be my month for ovulating :happydance: i haven't ovulated since i started TTC so fingers crossed :)

Baby dust for you this month :dust: when will you be testing?

Hi Shan! Aw i know how you feel, i was really scared to try again after the etopic but in the end my broodyness took over, just hoping this month will be my month for ovulating :happydance: i haven't ovulated since i started TTC so fingers crossed :)

Baby dust for you this month :dust: when will you be testing?

I hope you get the big O soon!:flower: Yea it is scary but I am so ready to be a mommy and do not want to be scared anymore. I luckily got a positive opk this month just in the tww....:wacko: lol no symptoms so I am thinking I am out this month. It's ok we will oventually get our bundle of joy! Gl to you:dust:

Hia
I am first mth in ttc properly, im on cd7 also, i have pcos so not sure how much i ov, but im on Agnus Castus n epo, so hopin that will help me ov, im taking temps n from day 9 gonna start the opk.
Gd luck to both of u.
Vic
xx

Hia
I am first mth in ttc properly, im on cd7 also, i have pcos so not sure how much i ov, but im on Agnus Castus n epo, so hopin that will help me ov, im taking temps n from day 9 gonna start the opk.
Gd luck to both of u.
Vic
xx

Hi Vic! Well I am hoping you caught that little eggy this month!! If you do not mind me asking what exactly is pcos? I know the most common symptom is abnormal monthly's right?

Pcos - is different for different people but for me, i dont ov that much, i have irregular af, im overweight coz of it.
Hope the natural herbs will sort out my af n ov, b4 i get to tabs from doc
xx

Hi Ladies!

How is this month treating you so far? Shanmorgan97 what was the outcome for you after the tww? and Vic do you know if you ovulated this month? :happydance:
I don't think i did as i've had negative opk's so far, i've come off the A/C and EPO now for this month as i've been really tired for a couple of months and i'm wondering if they have anything to do with it, back on it next month though which will make it my 3rd cycle on A/C + EPO :thumbup:

xx

Hey hun u ok
No not ov this mth yet, got no idea how long this cycle is, doin opk n temps, n neither have said i have.
xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Vic :thumbup: :flower:

i've heard that A/C can take approx 3 months to regulate periods/ovulation although i've heard of occasions where it's started working straight away... i'm on cd25 now in my 2nd month of A/C, third month/time lucky next month :D

Baby dust to us all :happydance:

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back