TTC #3 after 9 years...any buddies?

Yoomee

Reaction score
I have been blessed with 2 H&H boys, ages 9 and 12 from my first marriage. I recently got married in September, I'm 35 and my hubby is 31. I was on the Merina IUD for 9 years and got it removed the beginning of June.

I had an early miscarriage when I was 18, and a ruptured eptopic when I was 20 which caused me to lose a tube. Given that I'm not getting any younger, I'm really hoping it doesn't take too long to get that BFP, but my Dr has said 6-9 months at least...so we will see.

I'd love to have some buddies to share (and obsess) with :)

I have been blessed with 2 H&H boys, ages 9 and 12 from my first marriage. I recently got married in September, I'm 35 and my hubby is 31. I was on the Merina IUD for 9 years and got it removed the beginning of June.

I had an early miscarriage when I was 18, and a ruptured eptopic when I was 20 which caused me to lose a tube. Given that I'm not getting any younger, I'm really hoping it doesn't take too long to get that BFP, but my Dr has said 6-9 months at least...so we will see.

I'd love to have some buddies to share (and obsess) with :)

Hey Yoomee :hi:

How are you getting on?
I've just returned to B&B, TTC#3 after being on the contraceptive jab for over a year. I have a 5yr old and 2.5 yr old

I have an 8month old, a 9year old and an 11 year old.

The older kids help out so much, its amazing!

At the end of my pregnancy I was worried I wouldnt be able to be amom to a newborn again. It all just falls back into place!

I have a 9 year old and a 7 year old, and I just had my mirena removed in December after having it for 6 years (2 different mirenas obviously, both after the birth of my second kid). I'm 36, and we're trying not to take TTC too seriously. If it happens, we'll be thrilled.

I'm charting my cervical position and Cm, but I'm not temping. Too much anxiety and plus don't want to wake DH, because then he'll be cranky lol.

I got AF two weeks after the mirena was removed and it lasted 9 days. We only BD twice since AF ended and I'm on CD19. CM has followed a typical ovulation pattern but I didn't get any ewcm, just creamy. From what I remember when TTC my first two, any ewcm was minimal anyway but we managed to conceive within the first or second cycle. So of course I'm hopeful it will happen within a similar time frame, but I also have to acknowledge that I'm older this time around and who knows what my cycle will be like after mirena. My cycles were pretty regular pre-mirena so fingers crossed that they will return to that. Started vitex at the beginning of this cycle just to help normalize...I figured it probably won't hurt.

Good luck!

That is me! I have two daughters that are 15 and 9. I wanted to have my third way before now. It my hubby is a stone wall, lol. I tried in February and skipped this month so I can work with a lunar calendar to try for a boy. I know I'm crazy and would love to have twins. But I will be ecstatic with whatever I end up with. I just want to be a mom again. My other girls are just to Independant for me. ��

Me and My DH are TTC#3. 4 years ago I was forced by family to get my tubes tied, but I didn't want to do it. But I have read articles where tubal ligation can fail and that even years later women have became pregnant even with it tied. So I am not giving up hope. I pray to god that by the end of this year I will have my 3rd baby. I am going to be 37 this year and my DH just turned 41.

My son is almost 7 and we are now ttc# 2! Just stopped the pill on 23-Dec. I would love to follow the thread and see how everyone’s journey goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->