TTC #3 after Vasectomy Reversal

JoHio

Reaction score
Hey all!
So, my hubby is finally good to go after his vasectomy reversal - just as I am most fertile. Apparently, it can take a while to get the swimmers swimmin' again, so trying this month may be a little futile in regards to actually conceiving, but what the hell, we'll have fun trying, right? Wish us luck!

Best of luck to u! Never know it might be your lucky month! Lots of baby :dust:

Congrats on the reversal and ttc #3! We've just started ttc #2 and like you we're treating the remainder of this cycle as practise for our first full one in August. Hope both our ttc journeys are fairly short!

I see your DH had a VR too! Not too many of us out there...or so it seems :)

Yes just a few months ago as u can see in my signature, great sa results too after just 9 weeks so im hoping it will keep improving :) my only worry is there was mixed clumping in his sa so it may mean asa's. Im Trying to stay positive though and im putting it down to it being so early.

We only waited 11 days after vr before :sex: :haha:

We were about the same! Hahaha!
We have not been back for any post-op follow up yet...soon though!

I can't decide whether I should give up my wine now or if it isn't worth it. As my best friend says, I have very "first world problems'. :)

If you have no issues yourself then I see no reason to give it up until you have a bfp. I did however make dh give up, got to think of the spermies :)

Atta girl!

I am having some fatigue, cramping and headaches today and yesterday, which I know is a sign of very early pregnancy....also a sign that I ate wheat (and I am gluten sensitive) and that I have two kids under 3. :)

So far, no BFP....but also no AF. Feeling really itchy, which is odd. Especially on my nipples....

Im on cycle 4 now since dh's vr, I was hoping we'd have a bfp by now but Im impatient. Ur dh needs time to make some good sperm so dont be disheartened just yet ;)

Im on cycle 4 now since dh's vr, I was hoping we'd have a bfp by now but Im impatient. Ur dh needs time to make some good sperm so dont be disheartened just yet ;)

Thanks, love! I have never had trouble conceiving in the past so this is very new to me!

Nor me, I conceived first time every time but dh hadnt had a vas or vr back then. They say sperm should be optimum at 12 months post vr so expect it to take up to a year realistically possibly longer to conceive x

Nor me, I conceived first time every time but dh hadnt had a vas or vr back then. They say sperm should be optimum at 12 months post vr so expect it to take up to a year realistically possibly longer to conceive x

I think I do need a little realism right now. And I thank you for it!

You're a doll! I may be! But if not, I'll truck on! Best to youxo

Looks like we got lucky! Got a +! Thank God, cause otherwise my whole body was aching, twitching and itching for no reason! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->