Ttc #3 anyone want to be my buddy?

Just had my fertility doc apt. Everything is good and I've got the go ahead to start Femara tomorrow! Yay! :happydance:

How's everyone doing? Anyone close to testing?

YAY MamaMac! We just had a horrible experience with a fertility visit this past wednesday (the doctor was beyond rude)--so I am *thrilled* to hear someone else get good news!:flower:

I may be POAS this weekend--I am having some ODD symptoms/signs, and my DH doesn't want me to test because he doesn't want me to be disappointed--but I may have to just to save my sanity. I've been intermittently light headed and nauseous (but I chalked that up to maybe not eating enough:shy:, having cramps right at my c-section scar line (not the all-over like when AF is to appear), I am due either today or tomorrow, and I am SO frickin tired I actually took a nap today--which I NEVER do. I never got sore breasts with my first 2, and don't have them this time either.

Sorry I haven't been back before now--I am pretty new to this site and didn't know how to get back to threads I have subscribed to...forgive me.

HUGS!!!

Thanks 5miracles!

Sorry your fertility doctor is so rude :( I had bad experiences with my family doctor and the OB she originally referred me to last time we were ttc. Was so happy to finally get to my current fertility doc. He's great! I hope you have better luck!

I'm currently feeling a bit nauseous but I guess that is one of the possible side effects of Femara. Took my second dose tonight :) 3 more days to go then just waiting to ovulate. Previously with Femara I would ovulate late, around day 19 or 20 so we have a bit of waiting to do. I go back to the doc for day 21 bloods and since I ovulate later usually they'll probably have me do day 28 as well.

Hope everyone else is good. Anyone testing this weekend??? :dust: all around!

I tested yesterday at 11dpo but it was a bfn :( waiting now till I miss my af

:hi: ladies hope your all well as for me my :af: has been weird since November doctor sent me for a ultrasound I have a cyst on my left ovary went back last week for another scan its still there not changed in size but she said on the wall of it look funny so got to go and see a gynacolagist and have bloods done the lady who scan me said not to worrie bacuse its only doing some think now hope your all well x x x x

Hi all, just found this thread and thought I'd join in �� currently TTC number 3 myself, how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->