TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hope your cold bogs off gypsy ! And it doesn't affect ovulation x

Thanks Fushia. Me too!

Had the appointment this morning. They want to test to make sure i'm ovulating so off on CD21 and CD3 and DH will be in for a sperm analysis in a few weeks. Lets see what this cycle brings! next week = O week.

Holy Moly you guys I'm SO sorry I haven't been on! I just launched my photography business and I've been so busy with that. I'm going to read and catch up with everyone after this post though!

Are there any new testing dates I need to add to the list?

That's OK ashley! Hubby just finished a course in photography and photoshop and wants to get something off the ground, but doesn't really want to do family portraits etc. He wants to do commercial works. He's very bad at talking about things for months and months and not doing anything about it though. Will see lol. What kind of photography are you doing?

cinnamum, shorman, rachybaby85 & Katy78 - welcome ladies!

gypsy & baby d - so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you ladies :hugs:

rebeca - I hope your get a bfp soon!!

ricschick - GL with your OPKs!!

gypsy - I'm sorry you've been feeling like crap :(

I tried to catch up with everyone's recent stuff so I hope I didn't forget anyone! :wacko:

Gypsy - I am wanting to do more lifestyle photography. So like in home/on location stuff..not really any studio work right now. So basically lifestyle, maternity, birth/Fresh48 sessions, child, family, newborn in home sessions, etc. Just stuff outdoors/on location somewhere nice or in clients homes or wherever they want their photos taken. I did photography as a hobby for a while and have been using Lightroom to edit my photos and so many of my friends and family had started telling me to go into a little professional photography business. So I took the leap and did it. Eeek. I'm still so nervous I'm going to fail or I won't get much business. I'm trying to think positive but I'm lacking the confidence at the moment lol.

AFM:
So I got my period on Valentines day just like I predicted lol. My periods are getting brutal though. It's like after I had my kids they've gotten 100x worse than they used to be and it's starting to really mess me up. I just ended it the other day and my stomach is still crampy and super unsettled. I thought I ate something bad because of the horrible unsettled feeling I was getting but We've all eaten the same things and everyone else is fine so I'm thinking it's just all a part of my period :( I told DH either I get pregnant and not get my period or I go on BC because I can't deal with it anymore! I get PMS like a week before AF is even due and then I STILL get symptoms like almost 4/5 days after it ends. It's ridiculous and I'm so over it.

We aren't going to try this month but we're planning on NTNP next month and if we do end up getting pregnant it would be a December baby. I'm still planning on tracking my cycles this month though just to be sure about ovulation and all of that but we talked and we're just going to do whatever next month and then actually start planning around ovulation in April if we don't get pregnant in March. Anyways I hope you all are going well! So so so sorry again about just disappearing for a while...by the time I was done with all of my photo stuff I was pooped and ready for bed lol.

Welcome back Ashley xx so your skipping this month fornovember baby ?

My AF came 13 February . So I'm starting with opks today but as you may have read - having performance anxiety issues with dh ! So we need to overcome that xx

Ashley that sounds great! You'll be fine. Taking the leap is the first step. I kept telling my DH after he had it as a hobby to take the leap and do a course and he finally finished his diploma at the end of last year. He learnt a massive amount. Have you considered doing any courses for personal development? it may help with your confidence too :)

Also in regard to your AF. I felt like that for about a year and a half where AF was so heavy and horrible and i could barely move during the first couple of days. i would be crying at DH a couple of days before because i couldn't deal with it. See your GP and talk to them and really hammer in that it is getting worse. After a year and a half they finally operated and found endo which now after the op my AF has improved 80%. I can actually function on the first couple of days, and not soaking through a bad within an hour anymore thankfully!

Holy Moly you guys I'm SO sorry I haven't been on! I just launched my photography business and I've been so busy with that. I'm going to read and catch up with everyone after this post though!

Are there any new testing dates I need to add to the list?

I forgot I'll be testing around the 17th of March at the moment unless something happens in the meantime.

fuschia - yeah I think that's the plan for right now. I don't really want a newborn around the holidays lol. Plus I'm trying to space out the age between my youngest and the new baby. I don't want them TOO close together.

I remember reading that! Is he just nervous because it's more of a "scheduled" thing and not spontaneous?

Gypsy - Thanks for the confidence! I keep bugging my husband and my dad with my self conciousness lol. They keep telling me I'm good and I'll get business but I guess I just want this to succeed and I want people to love the work that I deliver to them. I have thought about taking some online photoshop/LR classes but I have no time really. At the end of the day I'm catching up on everything else I barely have time to come on here lol. Everything I've learned so far is self taught.

I was actually thinking about a possibility of being endo but I don't have all of the symptoms. My periods have always sucked but it's like after my kids it's gotten terrible. What were your symptoms? I don't bleed like you did (a pad an hour?!) But it's definitely heavy and this last period I bled through 2 pairs of pants and my sheets. Ugh. But right now I get bad cramping before AF, during, and then some cramps and stomach issues for a few days afterwards. Like right now (and sorry if TMI lol) i'll put it in a spoiler below:

Basically from the day my period ended to now, which is about 3/4 days my stomach has been really gurgly, bubbly, somewhat crampy, and I've had off and on diarrhea (which I usually get before AF and then maybe for a day afterwards). Almost feels like when you eat something that doesn't agree with you. Not sure if it's a stomach thing or what but it sucks and I'm over it. I'm like nervous to eat much because my stomach is just so unsettled. Right now I feel better but I guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow. AF is really the only thing I can think of causing it because everyone has eaten the same things and they're all fine except me. Ugh.

I will add you to the testing list!

Welcome back Ashley.
Regarding TTC, just do whatever feels right. Enjoy taking a break.
Regarding endo. I had it but I didn't even know. AF was regular, lasted for six days, it hurt for a day or two, enough to take pain meds but it was manageable. Then my GYN found a small cyst on one of my ovaries. She wasn't sure what it was but she operated on me (laparoscopically). It ended up beling an endometrioma and there was more endo on my peritoneum as well. She removed it of course. The pain hasn't stopped after the removal but it did after giving birth.

AFM, I'll be testing around 10 March. I should O in a couple of days. OPK was still negative yesterday but I my ovaries are getting painful and I just noticed some EWCM. Too bad we didn'd BD yesterday. We were going to but had a stupid argument and didn't feel like it in the end. I hope we manage this evening.
OH used to have some problems performing but only when TTC our first. He got used to the pressure eventually.

I think that's the thing...I don't know what feels right! Lol. I want another but I guess I'm just scared about adding a third baby in the mix. Especially now since we're back into having a routine during the day and night. Plus now starting up my photography business...I know I'll still be able to do it while pregnant but then I'll have to stop when baby is born and lose clients :( So many decisions this time around! Deciding to try for our 2nd came so easily and naturally compared to this time.

I might ask my dr if my period continue to be like this. I've had ulraandueing pregnancy and they've never noticed anything on any of my ovaries. Does it happen afterwards?

GL with your OPKs! Hopefully you get the positive soon. I find it funny that men can get all self conscious almost when having to "perform" to try for a baby lol. My DH for some reason hasnt ever had any issues with it. I tell him "I'm ovulating let's go!" And he's all ready :rofl: I've always heard women say though that some men get nervous about it.

I'll add you to the testing date tomorrow!

Ashley - yes the performance anxiety is something we have never had an issue with sort from last time when we started to ttc ds then he got over it after a while :) he was saying he was happy I wasn't pregnant last month as he would be disappointed if we didn't get to bd lots and have fun trying ....!

I hope your AF probs aren't anything serious and ease off . Funnily enough I have had a funny tummy since AF too but it's a new thing and hopefully is just down to adjusting to my new diet !

Katy78- good luck with your opks - I also was planning to bd last night but had a splitting head ache ( very unusual for me) and so didn't in the end as I felt it was a bit soon after the failed attempt but we are both hoping for tonight . I've been doing the nice supportive wife thing all morning to try and make him at ease . He was a miserable mess this morning and I think it's all linked so it's not very helpful !

I've lost another 2lbs this week !! I'm pretty chuffed as I have now lost over 2 stone since my son was born ( most of that since beginning of Jan) xx

I'm waiting to see when I ovulate to decide a testing date xx

welcome back Ashley!! good luck with your business!! I had very painful periods when I was younger where I couldn't move from the pain I went on bcp and it seems to have worked well to sort it out.

fuschia welldone on the weightloss!! im trying to lose a few pounds at the moment but mostly stenghen my legs!

im waiting to ov noticed wet cm this morning so il do an opk later to see! ive told dh to pop home later from work to get one in:sex: as I have the house to myself as mil has taken joanie out. :thumbup:

Ashley, your symptoms don't mean that you have endo for sure. But as I wrote before, you never know. Ultrasound doesn't tell you you have it. They can only see cysts with an ultrasound (you can have endo without cysts) and even then it could be something else like a dermoid cyst for example. The best experts can only guess you might have it, it's only diagnosed surgically.

fuschia, I hope we both get to BD tonight :winkwink:. I'll be a good girl all day and seduce him in the evening, hehe.
I won't be home this afternoon to use an OPK so I hope it's okay if I test in the evening.

A question for everybody. Which cars do you have? Do they support three car seats for children in the back? Our car doesn't and we're buying a new one. We're getting a Renault Scenic which is bigger but not enough for three largest seats in the back. Most likely, one of the kids will have to be in the front seat and I'll be sitting in the back when the (potential) third one is big enough to be out of the baby seat. We want a new car but can't afford a bigger one.

Evening test will be fine ! I tested this morning around 10.30 only my second as I did it yesterday mid morning too both had faint lines but today's line was fainter ?!

I just drink so much water so doing a test in afternoon - my urine is so dilute but mid morning I usually have been too busy to drink much before then :)

We have a volswagon touran - perfect mumobile ! It has 3 full size seats in back and you can fit 3 car seats in there ( have to choose wisely as some are too wide to do this ) but we also have the option of changing really easily to a seven seater . So I often just pull up one of the seats in the boot and my dd loves to sit there in her high back booster . Honestly I think it's fab and we bought it with having 3 kids in mind . My hubby sold cars for various brands for 15 years so he knew that it was a decent brand and model xx

Hi Ashley! My periods since having my little boy have been like you described, but not so much the upset stomach bit though. I had to wear a nappy to bed at one point!! I remember them being bad after my daughter but defo seem to be worse this time around.
Ricschick, Fushia and Katie- fingers crossed for tonight!

Afm, we've been dtd every other night as I have no idea when i'm ovulating, we only decided this cycle that we'd try and the last two pregnancies I've used the Clearblue monitor but was too late in my cycle to start it this month. So i'll be testing around 13th March I think as my cycle seems to sit around 34-35 days at the mo.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks.
I knew we should have BDed yesterday. OPK was positive today. So swaying for a girl goes down the drain this month. O is tomorrow. I sure hope we manage to BD tonight.
Ashley, put me down for 9 March.

fuschia - have you tried lingerie or not telling him when you're ovulating to see if that helps?
Thanks, I hope they ease off soon too. I'm pretty tired of them at this point!
Yay on the weight loss!!

ricschick - thanks mama. I'm thinking about going on bcp after baby #3 since we don't want to try for a 4th (if we even end up trying for another) for a little while. I would go on it now but since we're trying soon I don't want to mess up my cycles.
LOL I love that he will come home just to BD really quick :haha:

katy - I'll definitely ask my dr about it whenever I go on BC to help. I hope they ease off a little by then though
We have a Ford Edge. I do like it. It does hold 3 seats in the back but still kind of squishy. You wouldn't be able to sit back there if you have a 3rd car seat. We are going to end up getting a new SUV whenever we get pregnant with baby 3 because I want to be able to sit in the back seat if needed and I can't do that when we add a 3rd carset. Overall though it's been a great SUV for the last 3/4 years.

I'll add you to the list!

rachy - Maybe it's the boys that cause it lol! It wasn't nearly this bad after my daughter either. I will add you to the testing list!!

AFM: DH works late tonight so it's just me and the kiddos all day/night. I think since once the kids go to bed it'll be nice and quiet I'm going to work on my website and see if I can find any layouts I like and want to purchase and possibly start setting it up. Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->