• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

morning ladies! kids back to school today yay I can get my house back in shape!!

fuschia- I do my opks around 1-2pm and hold my wee for a few hours and then if its faint I leave it til the next day but if its quite dark but still not pos I retest around 6pm. and I can see your chart when I click on the link x

Rebecca good luck at your appointment!!

rachy- good luck with falling 1st cycle!!

shorman- hope they are better now and nobody else gets it!!

I don't recall really getting any ewcm last cycle so im wondering if I actually ovulated? can you still get your period if you haven't ovulated?
no sign as yet of ov il start my opks today to see.

Ooh thanks Ricachick!

I'm going to start using opks in the next day or 2- I remember finding it quite exciting getting a positive although I didn't takes us catch it so will try a few times when they start to get darker like you say .

My daughter has also gone back to school today - but my friends kids have an inset day which she hadn't realized so I am looking after her kids from lunch to 6pm ! X

Today hubby has strict instructions to get to bed for 9pm for bd and relaxing time ! Not being funny but there are worse things ! Xx

sounds like a plan!! ive just done an opk (earlier than normal but I was busting lol) and it was very negative. so il test again tomorrow.

Regarding OPKs.
I usually test around 3pm, I drink less so I'm able to hold it for at least 3 hours. When I'm at work, I stop drinking in the second half of my work day and I test as soon as I get home. During the weekend I usually take a nap with my youngest and it's easier not to feel the urge to pee while asleep :winkwink:. I have a tiny bladder obviously as I can't hold it for long unless I drink less (I don't drink enough as it is...).
Today I had to pee really badly and still quite some time till getting home. So I went to the toilet and peed a little. So I'm fine for now. I don't want to wet my pants on the way home :winkwink:.

I needed to pee on a stick.. :haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170220-163935.jpg
    Screenshot_20170220-163935.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20170220-163905.jpg
    Screenshot_20170220-163905.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I can't see anything :-(.

Fushia I can click on the link and it works.

Sorry missing people. Nasty headcold. Now my stomach is off and been bloated all night. Yuck :-(. Need to study today, but might need sleep.

Hello all! So I'm back in for another cycle 😄

I'm in the 'waiting for fertile window' phase..... does anyone else find that drags even more then the two week wait!? No symptom spotting, temp obsessing or hoping! Just waiting......

My ticker is wrong though .... I'm actually on cycle day 6 🎉

Baby D same here. Cd6. I find it easier because I forgot and don't analyse everything lol. Good luck.

I'm still around 10 days until ovulation and because I'm sick it might push it out further :-(. Good thing is I grabbbed some guifinessen so hopefully the cm is a bit nicer for the spermiestablishment. I'm not feeling too optimistic this cycle though.

Hi baby d and gypsy .

Def find the tww drags more as I feel like as soon as AF leaves , you can start getting ready !

However we have a bit of a problem here -
Performance anxiety in hubby !
He's so up for having. Baby - totally on board and we haven't had this issue since we started ttc ds . It's a bit of a nightmare !! Last night we just gave up . He starts blaming me, lube , anything and everything but it's purely the pressure !
Not sure what we will do about this -1 st plan is r bust out the lingerie and make bding more exciting . Failing that - I'm just not sure !

DH was like that a few months ago and it killed me mentally. He had study stress and sex pressure didn't agree with him. I bought lingerie for during the fertile phase and don't ask for sex apart from then. Found he's gotten into it more now and actually initiating heaps more.

Last time - I did buy some soft cups as a back up and we did that sometimes .

He would do his business in the cup and I'd pop it in and hope for best . Never conceived like that but then he got better with it as time went on and eventually we conceived 'normally ' . Thinking about getting the cups again- if be gutted if we don't manage to dtd at all this cycle!

I can't syringe and insert - just can't stand it !

Plan - dig out the lingerie and crack on with that . If no luck , keep trying but use soft cups as back up .

Argh forgot all about this complication .

I also will try and lie about when is Ov time and make out that I'm not oving when I am so he doesn't feel the additional pressure !

Doctors appointment today, going to mention all about my irregular cycles.. hopefully they'll help! We've been trying since just after Poppy was born, as we wanted a small age gap, so it has been nearly a year now. :( Took us over a year to fall pregnant with Poppy too, even though Amelia was concieved when I wasn't even trying for a baby! So strange. I don't even think I'm ovulating at the moment, I really do hate my body. Feel like it's such a let down. :( Sorry for the rant. :haha:

Oh, this morning's test..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170221-095442.jpg
    Screenshot_20170221-095442.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
Sorry Rebecca that you are feeling so discouraged !

Fingers crossed you are offered a blood test to hep you work out what is going on xx

fuschia that must be so frustrating for both of you!! maybe a night out with a few drinks might help him relax? but I think telling him your not ov is a good idea! make it as relaxed as possible!:hugs:

Rebecca good luck today! hopefully they can sort things out for you!

afm still a negative opk but it was really negative!! no sign of ov yet altho I was a bit crampy last night:shrug: il test again later!!

I feel so fat at the moment im the heaviest ive been EVER and when I come off the pill I find I put on weight easier. im trying to be good and eat well and ive started walking more and drinking peppermint tea but its so depressing!! my arse is taking over my body!!!:sad2::munch:

Thanks Ricschick. Last time I got a lot of soft cups but I can't get them on Amazon now ! Don't know if I can get them at all or not - that's my plan b ruined !

Tonight ok after I put kids to bed I am going to enter the un touched for years drawer with my sexy lingerie and see what I can get away with !

I know how you feel- I've always been overweight though and since Jan 1st I've lost 19lbs ! So I'm going the right way :)

Xx

Fuschis my hubby gets like that at times and I'm sure it's the pressure.

Now I tend not to mention when I'm fertile as he never has an issue if he's the one initiating .... I just make sure he gets boob n bum flashes more regularly at those times 😂😂😂

Rebecca good luck. I'm off to the doc today too. Hoping they can sort some tests out for me then hubby next month.

Fushia I've not heard of soft cups? Is that like the menstrual cup? I do hope you can get him to relax. How frustrating for both of you.

It's weird we grow up in world where it's boys are sex driven maniacs, but when it comes to it that's not true at all and damn it's mentally draining! Can feel like the most unsexxy woman to your own hubby. It's screwed!

Still have this cold. Such BS. Please don't delay ovulation. I'll be testing on mums wedding day if we are successful and I'm catering. Don't want to be depressed - although for some reason I have little optimism this cycle.

Yes deception is def the way to go ! I will pretend I haven't had a positive opk yet but I'll make sure we bd - I have my work cut out here !!

Soft cups are menstrual cups that's right but the shape of them is great as all the sperm just sits right on your cervix . There's lots of people who swear they help but especially for if you want to ARteficialy inseminate without getting technical they are great as hubby does his stuff in the cup then I pop it in ! No fiddly syringe or anything !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->