TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Sarahann- we sound like we are in very similar boats. Only thing is after my youngest DD I had an IUD placed in and had an IUD in for a total of 8 years, just had it removed in Feb. My DH and I just got married April 22, 2017 and I have always been on the fence about having another baby (he has 3 girls to his ex, and I have 2) but I just feel this will complete us. I havent told anyone but my mom and sister that we are trying in case it doesn't happen. I had to have a LEEP procedure done and she warned me it could case issues conceiving.
I had my first daughter at 17 (wasnt trying so no clue how quick it happened) my youngest I was 21, i came off birth control 4th of july weekend and my 1st cycle I was pregnant. Now I am 30 and on cycle #5 of trying and although I got a positive frer I am not calling it til a different brand pops positive or a digi says pregnant

jlmeans0422, wow we really do seem to be in a similar situation. I too had the Mirena Iud put in after the birth of dd. However, I had mine removed within a year of having it put in due to bad pain. when they attempted to take it out they could not locate it and had to use ultrasound. A part of me thinks the IUD has something to do with why i am now having issues. I think it messed up my cycles and hormone balance completely. since coming off it in 2010 I briefly used bc pill but for about 7 years now i have not taken any type of bc. I was reading on here some women got their :bfp: after 10+ years, so that gives me some hope.

The first IUD I had in was for the full 5 years but they to had issues at my doctors office finding it so they referred me out. Where they sent me the had better technology and was able to find the strings and able to remove it. I am pretty sure when I had my LEEP done they accidentally hit my strings and that made them shorter. I went on the pill after that just to give my body a change but for some reason every time I took my week of "AF" pill I would get a migraine so bad I would miss work for 2-3 days. The first time I thought it was just my normal migraine I get...after the 3rd month of the same thing I called my doctor and told her I wanted my IUD put back in. That one I had for about 3 years. My doctor keeps telling me not to stress about how long it is taking that it takes most normal couples 6-8 months to conceive and that I have to wait a year of trying before they will do anything to assist (not that I was looking for assistance but she was letting me know I guess). My DH and I decided we would only try til the end of 2019, if no baby by then, then I will get my tubes tied.

Sarahann- we sound like we are in very similar boats. Only thing is after my youngest DD I had an IUD placed in and had an IUD in for a total of 8 years, just had it removed in Feb. My DH and I just got married April 22, 2017 and I have always been on the fence about having another baby (he has 3 girls to his ex, and I have 2) but I just feel this will complete us. I havent told anyone but my mom and sister that we are trying in case it doesn't happen. I had to have a LEEP procedure done and she warned me it could case issues conceiving.
I had my first daughter at 17 (wasnt trying so no clue how quick it happened) my youngest I was 21, i came off birth control 4th of july weekend and my 1st cycle I was pregnant. Now I am 30 and on cycle #5 of trying and although I got a positive frer I am not calling it til a different brand pops positive or a digi says pregnant

jlmeans0422, wow we really do seem to be in a similar situation. I too had the Mirena Iud put in after the birth of dd. However, I had mine removed within a year of having it put in due to bad pain. when they attempted to take it out they could not locate it and had to use ultrasound. A part of me thinks the IUD has something to do with why i am now having issues. I think it messed up my cycles and hormone balance completely. since coming off it in 2010 I briefly used bc pill but for about 7 years now i have not taken any type of bc. I was reading on here some women got their :bfp: after 10+ years, so that gives me some hope.

The first IUD I had in was for the full 5 years but they to had issues at my doctors office finding it so they referred me out. Where they sent me the had better technology and was able to find the strings and able to remove it. I am pretty sure when I had my LEEP done they accidentally hit my strings and that made them shorter. I went on the pill after that just to give my body a change but for some reason every time I took my week of "AF" pill I would get a migraine so bad I would miss work for 2-3 days. The first time I thought it was just my normal migraine I get...after the 3rd month of the same thing I called my doctor and told her I wanted my IUD put back in. That one I had for about 3 years. My doctor keeps telling me not to stress about how long it is taking that it takes most normal couples 6-8 months to conceive and that I have to wait a year of trying before they will do anything to assist (not that I was looking for assistance but she was letting me know I guess). My DH and I decided we would only try til the end of 2019, if no baby by then, then I will get my tubes tied.

jlmeans0422,
your story sounds so very similar to mine. After a year or two of no bfp and no bc i started to question myself and my body. I had and still have no clue why i had such an easy time with the first two, we werent even trying. I am almost certain that the b6 and b12 i am taking right now is working. today marks cycle day 10. this morning my cervix was almost unreachable and soft wet and felt open, and now I have been having some painful ovulation type pains on my left side. Could it be that the vitamins are working and i am getting ready to ovulate?!?!?! I usually dont ovulate until later in my cycle after the 19th day or so. If i am in fact ovulating earlier, wouldn't that make it more opitimal for conception and implantation? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sarahann- I honestly have no clue as I have never used those before, or heard about using them to assist with your period. Would be very interesting to see. Do you OPK?

Sarahann- I honestly have no clue as I have never used those before, or heard about using them to assist with your period. Would be very interesting to see. Do you OPK?

jlmeans0422,

I have not used the cbfm yet. I have been pretty good at figuring out my o date by checking my cervix, cm, and o pains. I tried to do the bbt method, but I think the low progesterone causes me trouble trying to get an accurate reading as my temps stay low most of the time. I also have insomnia pretty badly so ive had issues being able to temp at the same time. I did use the dollar tree ovulation test during one cycle and it was positive the day i took it which only verified my feeling of when i ovulate. My cycle has always been pretty regular as far as length. It averages 29-32 days and i get it every single month so I think it has to be hormone related. I only heard about b6 recently after reading a group thread here that went on for 604 pages. I can't lie i read the whole thread, and it seemed like almost every woman on the thread with ttc trouble was able to get their bfp after starting the b vitamins for hormone imbalances. There were women on there that only have been trying for ages and with the help of the vitamins they conceived. I also read that if b vitamins do the trick and help a pregnancy stick that you should continue taking through the first trimester. It helps with morning sickness also. I read three or four posts where the women stopped taking the b complex after they got their :bfp: and lost the pregnancy soon after.

wow thats amazing...maybe I will pick up some b vitamin and just start taking to be on the safe side. I struggle with sleeping at night so I am never sure my temps are 100%. I always get up at 620 and test (i know odd time but it works). My issue is I know I am not getting a solid 3-4 hours of sleep before testing. This is the first cycle my temps have A. been this high consistently B. not been all over the place. This is the 1st chart I have had that actually looks promising.

I do not know what is going on with me! Coffee still making me sick in the am. Sides of my arm pit area felt like it has been pulled and just acid reflux. Ovulating type pains and this OPK is darker today. Am I about to ovulate 5 days after my chemical completed? WEIRD! lol Normally after a period my LH strip is totally gone with just one line...

Hi Sara welcome !
Hoping you get your BFP soon ! Thanks really interesting information . I will also buy some B6 so thank you for letting us all know !

Only thing I have to report is I’m still having pinkish discharge from this morning , not gone into full AF mode. I’ve been cramping . But the most annoying thing I’ve had the worst stuff nose every today ! This heatwave in the U.K. doesn’t help. I don’t suffer from hay fever either ! How you Donna ?

wow thats amazing...maybe I will pick up some b vitamin and just start taking to be on the safe side. I struggle with sleeping at night so I am never sure my temps are 100%. I always get up at 620 and test (i know odd time but it works). My issue is I know I am not getting a solid 3-4 hours of sleep before testing. This is the first cycle my temps have A. been this high consistently B. not been all over the place. This is the 1st chart I have had that actually looks promising.

jlmeans0422,

wow your chart looks amazing. I just went to lunch for an hour and something told me to stop by the dollar tree to pick up an ovulation test due to having o pains this early in my cycle. I kid you not there are two lines. It is not positive but the second line is there already and its only cycle day 10! there is no way i will make it to cycle day 20 without ovulating!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
That is the same one I have SARA and pretty sure if my urine had been concentrated it would have been positive! How odd... Guess it is possible I ovulated right after a chemical pregnancy though.

I mean OVULATING soon* after a chemical

Hi Sara welcome !
Hoping you get your BFP soon ! Thanks really interesting information . I will also buy some B6 so thank you for letting us all know !

Only thing I have to report is I’m still having pinkish discharge from this morning , not gone into full AF mode. I’ve been cramping . But the most annoying thing I’ve had the worst stuff nose every today ! This heatwave in the U.K. doesn’t help. I don’t suffer from hay fever either ! How you Donna ?

babybump87,

Nice to meet you. Sending baby dust your way love!! I just learned about the b6 vitamins as the ugly witch was rearing her ugly face two weeks ago. I started taking 100mg b6 and 50mg b12 once a day since the first day of AF. Im now on cycle day 10 and i am already feeling ovulation symptoms. I normally don't ovulate until after cycle day 19. I think the vitamins are doing something so fingers crossed. I took an ovulation test a little while ago seeing as i have been having ovary pain this morning. the test isnt positive yet but it certainly has a very noticeable test line. I think the vitamins are bringing my ovulation forward which is an improvement in my eyes :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Our bodies do wonderful and annoying things . I’m sick of second guessing mine ! Hope it’s implantation Hoping but honestly no idea ! I love having a place to talk since no one knows we are TTC

That’s a good result Sara !

That is the same one I have SARA and pretty sure if my urine had been concentrated it would have been positive! How odd... Guess it is possible I ovulated right after a chemical pregnancy though.

I mean OVULATING soon* after a chemical

hoping4numbr3,

oh wow i didn't even consider my urine dilution hmmm now i wonder if i should retest this evening after holding. The line isnt a positive for me, but having a noticeable line this early in my cycle is def a change from the months previous :happydance: Here is to hoping that we both get that :bfp: we have been waiting for :dust:

Our bodies do wonderful and annoying things . I’m sick of second guessing mine ! Hope it’s implantation Hoping but honestly no idea ! I love having a place to talk since no one knows we are TTC

That’s a good result Sara ![/QUOTE

Babybump87 I will send lots of baby dust your way. Hoping the spotting you are experiencing is implantation!!! I too am glad that i found these forums. I dont talk about my ttc journey with many people. the only person that ive had heart to hearts with is my best friend and honestly i feel bad talking to her about my struggle because she just had a baby recently and i want her to enjoy her journey without feeling pitty for me :nope:

Sarah- thats awesome...im glad im not the only one who has that goes test feeling.

Donna- trying to patiently wait to use my digi but having a really hard time not using it. How are you.

Hoping- hopefully you are O already and are one of those ladies who get pregnant quickly after a loss. I had 1 cycle in between but pretty sure we were successful this round.

Baby- how many dpo are you? Im sure its in this thread and I missed it (sorry)

Sarah- thats awesome...im glad im not the only one who has that goes test feeling.

Donna- trying to patiently wait to use my digi but having a really hard time not using it. How are you.

Hoping- hopefully you are O already and are one of those ladies who get pregnant quickly after a loss. I had 1 cycle in between but pretty sure we were successful this round.

Baby- how many dpo are you? Im sure its in this thread and I missed it (sorry)

jlmeans0422,

I find myself needing to test. This past cycle I tested with an hpt when my AF was 2 days late. Of course I would get a terrible pink evap line on it. Im hoping that this cycle leads to a positive test for me!!!!

Thanks Sara ! That’s nice your taking your friends feelings into consideration. Hopefully you will have something amazing to tell her soon !

Not sure JL anywhere from 9 or 11 DPO could be more or less I couldn’t pick a positive OPK this month so that’s just going off my AF app. I used a FRER on Monday which was BFN and a Cheapie this morning again BFN .

Thanks Sara ! That’s nice your taking your friends feelings into consideration. Hopefully you will have something amazing to tell her soon !

Not sure JL anywhere from 9 or 11 DPO could be more or less I couldn’t pick a positive OPK this month so that’s just going off my AF app. I used a FRER on Monday which was BFN and a Cheapie this morning again BFN .

Thats how I am this cycle. Decided to take a semi laid back approach and didnt use opk. So im between 8 and 10 dpo. Crossing all my fingers and toes my BFP is real. Hopefully yours comes soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->