TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Donna- I dont usually get my positive OPK until CD14, this month since not using test FF has me at CD16 based on my temps. Hoping you get your positive soon!! Sorry if I already asked but are you doing them once or twice a day?

I truly hope its just that because if its not I am going to have a nice heated conversation with first response.

Here is this morning test..looks like some progression just not sure its a good progression. I am going to lean towards what FF says and only being 10 dpo but I keep writing both to be on safe side

Yeh I’m testing twice a day opks dont alwaus get darker and build up to a positive do they some people’s just jump to a dark don’t they? Well I have always ovulated round about day 14 but obv with this depo coming out my system I’m probally going to not ovulate or I’ll ovulate later x

These are my
Opks bottom two are today nothing to show from x

Attachments

• 7C75D244-316E-4527-ACDE-2D15A84E16F3.jpg
    7C75D244-316E-4527-ACDE-2D15A84E16F3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
JL the lines look good to me and like they're progressing for sure.

JL I am sure everything is fine! The FRER GOLD digi is just very sensitive I am finding. Possily picking up a YES at 10 HCG where as other digis would be higher!

I bought a bunch of walmart cheapies and the equate brand digi..if i can get a decent hold i will try and take a walmart tonight amd a digi tomorrow but im beyond scared haha

I am looking forward to your tests JL! Don't be scared! You're still super early and your tests look great for your dpo

Hoping how are you? Has the bleeding stopped? Do you think you ov'ed again already??

Thanks ladies...trying to wait 1 more hour if I can BUT not sure I can 3 hours isnt all that bad. Ill post soon

No clue giggle! Yes the bleeding was 4 days maybe a spot on the 5th day but it is over with. As far as ovulating.. no clue I might have? The OPK is getting less dark now. It is possible I just had a surge... no clue.

Well here is walmart cheapie. I am afraid I dont see anything. I dont plan to test tomorrow but will test sunday morning more then likely....

Attachments

• 20180629_201447.jpg
    20180629_201447.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
Oh JL i hope it's just because your hold wasn't long enough. Fx :hugs:

Someone said in another thread she thought the walmart tests take 10 mins...i checked after 3 as i thought thats what the box said. I have also increased my water intake because its hot and assuming i am pregnant. Although my sample didnt look diluted it could have been a little. I will test again sunday morning. My temp is still really high and looks promising there.

jl - Really hoping you come up with a nice strong positive. Waiting a day is a good idea.

Its so hard waiting but im to the point getting strong positives on frer and the bfn on others is really taking a toll on me

I see a very faint line on that test hun they will get darker you are still really early .. my lines were really faint on day of my missed periods with my boys it was only after they got darker x

Jl that does sound really stressful and I imagine it feels like time has slowed down! I hope you start to get more conclusive positives on other tests soon to reassure you!

I’m out AF arrived day early.

This and my last cycle were 25 days. Anyone else have a 25 day cycle?

Sorry hun fingers crossed for the next cycle . Sorry not advice on cycle length mine were alwaus 28 days before depo x

Sorry for AF :hugs:
Mine was 25 days last month. The most common one for me is 26 days but it can vary a bit either side of that.

Baby sorry AF and good luck next cycle.

AFM: my temp dropped from 98.8 to 98.4 this morning, got another not pregnant on a digi ( i know it could still be to early) i went from feeling so pregnant this cycle to seeing so many that i am expecting my period and believing I have enough HCG in my system to trigger a positive in frer. I may stepping away for a little, I shall update again probably ariund July 3rd. You ladies have been great and so supportive and I thank you all for that. Lots of baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->