TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Where are you all from ? I'm from Kent in England x

I just grabbed some from Ebay. As I'm going they are increasing in darkness and I'd say yesterday and todays were positive.

I'm from NZ.

Fushia I found it on google. I was finding that Preseed was way to expensive from Nz and found this instead.

Ashleyg it will be great when they are older being so close in age though.
my two are 21 months apart and pretty great friends most of the time.
if we get pregnant this cycle my son will be nearly 5 years older and although the gap will be great for me it might be almost like he is an only child when he gets older.

Am currently lying in bed with a pillow under my hips lol. TMI but shower BD and now I'm lying down because I'm scared upright BD was a silly idea!!

I'm from California!

Yay I'm glad they're getting darker! Get to it! :sex: Lol
I've read it doesn't matter what position, the spermies will get to where they need to go!

Yeah my two right now are 21 months apart and I'm the beginning it was rough lol. My daughter (2.5yo) was SOOOOO horribly jealous. So many tantrums and screaming fits over nothing. The first few months were the worst. I'm hoping that now they have each other to play with and keep each other company, it won't be AS bad with baby 3. We are going to do NTNP in March and then actively start trying and make sure to bd in April! Eeeeek

Gypsy - sounds good with the opks! I think I will buy some from eBay - I plan on getting stocked up from cd1 of my next cycle - I might Amazon prime some stuff !

I think that bd in the shower will be fine :) the sperm still got in there and are designed to swim up right ! Also - good on your for bd in the shower - that would never happen here ! Xx

I'm jelous of you 2 with your small age gaps - I have 3.5 years between mine and we were originally hoping for 2.5 years ish but wasn't meant to be ! Hopefully this one won't take as long but I have a worry that if I have another boy that the 2 boys will be close and my daughter will feel a bit out of it because she is that bit older . I'd love to have another girl to make it alternate :)

Awesome thanks about the confirmation with upright bd!

The Ebay ones are super cheap $3 for 20 but take a month to get here. I had a 3 year age gap with each of my sisters and it works well now as we are older. I'm convinced my next one will be a girl too.

Ashleyg poor girl. Hope she's settled a bit more now. Toddler tantrums are just so great....

I wish now that I had gone for it this cycle but Obv we weren't quite planning to try but now I am 2dpo and that hopeful feeig is coming back and I wish we did it more . I'm also a bit anxious about it though because when I was ttc for 16 months, the disappointment was just awful and I'm hoping I don't get really down about it this time ! Xx

fuschia - I like the age gap now lol. But in the beginning it was difficult to balance. I'm hoping it will be easier this time around since now they'll have each other to keep company and play with. When I brought my son home, my daughter was used to being the only child and playing with me all the time. So hopefully this time is better lol

gypsy - she has gotten tons better! still has outbursts here and there but she loves her brother now lol.

aw fuschia, we are here for you no matter how long it takes! <3

So I believe I'm about 4dpo today and I've been feeling so crappy. Upset stomach & cramps all day. DH and I didn't even really actively TRY this month so idk what's going on!

aw fuschia, we are here for you no matter how long it takes! <3

Thank you I appreciate that ! Really hoping that now I am healthier and got my diet sorted that this will speed matters up. On cycle 15 I got some advice from a nutritionist and I had acupuncture and fell the next cycle with Callum so fingers crossed .

Ashley - when did you bd this month ? Around/ before Ov ? Exciting if you have a surprise bfp looming xx

Fushia I hope it doesn't take as long this time. I understand the disappointment though. It is incredibly hard and every month I have managed to get my hopes up because of symptoms or later than usual AF and then nothing.

Ashley hoping you get some answers soon. The TWW is so hard. THrow everything you have questions about on here and I'm sure one of us can say we've felt the same at some point!

AFM - I cheated a little on my chart this morning, i temped at 36.3 firstly and then did it again a few second later and it was only 36.1 (I had a weird sleep last night). If my temp is up tomorrow I'll change it to 36.3. I'm still experiencing every Ovulation symptom under the sun so I've convinced DH to give it another go tonight. Will let him rest tomorrow and then want to get back into it on Saturday morning to cover bases :). Such a regime!! LOL.

Fuschia- I have heard really good things about acupuncture. It's crazy how that works!

We bd'd basically O day and a few days after. But I didn't plan to. We just kind of did what we wanted to lol.

Gypsy- lol! I love how you're giving him a rest period :haha: I have no knowledge of temping or charting :blush: I never could really figure that out lol

I'm just kind of waiting to see what happens this month. I doubt I'm pregnant probably just had an off day. But DH and I are talking about NTNP in February and if we don't get pregnant then actively try by March/April. Thinking about it is making me so nervous lol

Gypsy- I did the temping thing with my son but I can't remember much about it all ! Do you temp orally?

Ashley- am I right in thinking your ntnp date is coming forward from March to feb ? You are in with a chance this month then and we are in similar boats here as didn't really plan to try :)

I don't really know when I oved - but my cycles are regular and 28days at the mo so I would guess around cd 14 , and we bd cd 13 only . But I could have that wrong and oved later maybe . I'm not sure if I want to temp or not really ! X

:wave: Am I okay to join? TTC our 3rd baby! :) lots of :dust: to everyone.. X

Hi rebeccalouise :)

Where are you from ? I see you have 2 little girls :) how lovely x

Hi rebeccalouise :)

Where are you from ? I see you have 2 little girls :) how lovely x

Hi Fuschia. :) I'm from Kent, in England.. Currently posted here, as my husband is in the Army! So we move around a lot. Where are you from? Aww thank you, I see you have one of each, hubby is hoping for our next to be a boy! :haha: Xx

I live in Kent ! I'm in west malling - are you posted in Chatham by any chance?

Small world :)

I would love another girl to make mine alternate but happy with a boy too - I was a bit worried when I found out I was having a boy but I love it now :)

Have you been trying long ? We plan to start next month but just happened to bd around ovulation ( or when I think ovulation prob happened ) so found myself in an unexpected tww and all the craziness or symptom stopping comes flooding back ! Xx

I live in Kent ! I'm in west malling - are you posted in Chatham by any chance?

Small world :)

I would love another girl to make mine alternate but happy with a boy too - I was a bit worried when I found out I was having a boy but I love it now :)

Have you been trying long ? We plan to start next month but just happened to bd around ovulation ( or when I think ovulation prob happened ) so found myself in an unexpected tww and all the craziness or symptom stopping comes flooding back ! Xx

Wow, no way! Very small world. Yes, we are. Well, we live there, but my husband works in Maidstone. :)

Oh we'd be really happy with either, but I think deep down, every man wants a little boy! :haha: I'd find it so strange having a boy now! :dohh:

We've been trying since October, it took us over a year to concieve Poppy - but I do have PCOS, so makes things a bit harder. :( I've started taking vitex this cycle, hoping it'll help to regulate me. Eekkk, how exciting! Good luck, I hope it has happened for you. :D The two week wait seems to drag! I'm always symptom spotting. Xx

Are you near the beginning of your cycle ? I hope it happens faster for you this time , it took us 16 months to conceive Callum and no known medical issues but I did alter my diet .
Chatham is just down the road , and Maidstone even closer :). I hope you like it around here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->