TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Are you near the beginning of your cycle ? I hope it happens faster for you this time , it took us 16 months to conceive Callum and no known medical issues but I did alter my diet .
Chatham is just down the road , and Maidstone even closer :). I hope you like it around here x

I'm CD2 today! So yes, right at the start aha. Thank you, me too! Aww, it's very hard when it takes so long, months feel like years. :(

We moved here in October, so I'm still finding my way around! :haha: but yes, we do really like it here, everything is so close by so there's no need to drive really. How long have you lived here for? Can't believe how close we are! X

I've always lived in Kent :) I'm 28 , and I moved to west malling in 2013 with hubby and my daughter before our son came along . Yes I find it funny when I meet anyone on here that's local considering how far and wide all the members spread . Of course we all still have the same anxieties, feelings and desires no matter where in the world we are X

Aww that's lovely! :) Yes, you're very right there. I'm 22, so only a little younger than yourself haha. X

Fuschia: yep! That's what we were planning on but idk now. I keep going back and forth!

Rebecca: welcome!!

Ashleyg and fushia I temp orally every morning at the same time. It's great for me as I can see rises etc that easily show ovulation. This cycle and the last seem like everything is happening a bit later though. I also get ovulation, pain on left and right sides depending on the month. We are only being like this because I don't want another disappointing month. DH seems to be enjoying it at the moment anyway!

It's great you girls are both in Kent! Small world indeed.

When is everyone testing / where are you in your cycles? I thought I ovulated CD13, but not so sure with my temps and opks.

I'm cd 17 and plan only to test of af is late . But I'm also a bit crazy with testing historically so that may well change ! Xx

So I think I'm about 5/6DPO going back over my Ovia app. I took an opk just because :haha: and it came up really dark?! AF isn't due for 2 more weeks and usually my OPKs are pretty much invisible this far out from my period.

Anyone have any idea? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7380.jpg
    IMG_7380.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
That's strange isn't it . I did know one lady who was def pregnant and she found that the opks could also pick it up - but I think she was testing around 10/11 dpo. Have you tested with an opk this late before ? X

I've heard of them picking up pregnancy as well. I had a few days of positive OPKs so I'm guessing that I'm 6dpo but idk. Usually when I have tested with an OPK this late, the line is pretty much invisible

Have you got any other offer symptoms? Could it be late O? Otherwise go grab a proper test :)

I want today to be over. Want to jump in the sack again with the man right now lol. Tomorrow morning seems like an eternity away. My two wait is going to be hell!

gypsy: no other symptoms! So I have no idea what the heck is happening lol. I doubt I'm pregnant though since we didn't actively try. I don't temp either so I'm just guessing that I ovulated...

I hope it goes by quickly-ish for you lol. I'm dreading the TWW again! I feel like that time just drags on and on! At least you have your kiddos to keep you somewhat distracted!

The tww is crazy isn't it! You go so happily through all these cycles and then you start trying for a baby and suddenly it's agony waiting for your period/bfp.

The symptom spotting is immense and I never took enough notice of these things on other cycles to really know if there is a difference!

I had so much cramping yesterday - not uncomfortable but def there ! One point it felt like when at is coming . Then I google and find loads of people saying they for symptoms as early as day after Ov - it's enough to make you crazy !

I also has a few moments of light headedness too x

I definitely had a positive OPK tonight. Wow it came up so fast. I'm ovulating a hell of a lot later than expected. I doubt I'll get any Bding in tonight either. Both DH and I are so tired. I told him we needed to tonight or tomorrow morning and he rolled his eyes lol. He thought he was done (so did I) and we could go back back to getting it when I could LOL.

Picture of last few days of Opks

Attachments

• 20170203_215604.jpg
    20170203_215604.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
wow that is so positive!!
I too sway sometimes on weather having another is good idea as 6 kids is a lot of kids lol but im thinking if im still thinking of it then if we didn't would I regret it?? obviously it would be easier to stick at 5 as joanie starts nursery in sept and it would be starting all over again but the thought of holding another baby makes me melt so its a case on weather I follow my heart or my head.

im currently 9dpo, did a test yesterday but it was so white lol gotta love testing!! a bit crampy yesterday and bloated and little tired today x

Hopefully your opk is picking pregnancy up for you Ashley! :)

I'm only CD3, so long way to go for me! :haha: X

Have you done any more opks Ashley? I wonder what it's all about - do you plan to test early?

Gypsy - that's a very positive opk! Did you manage to get one more bd in? Doesn't mean your not in the game if not though right !

Rickshick- I really hope that it's just too early for you x X it's rubbish seeing a bfn ! I'm planning on not testing unless af is late if I can help it !

I still have cramping going on! Maybe this just usually happens and I take no notice xx

Rixchick sorry for your bfn. It is quite early though.

Fushia we managed some last night. My left ovary was being a bitch all night last night. Now I've got that awesome nausea and heavy sensitive boobs.

Temp still isn't up though. I'm getting confused with these longer cycles. Having a pretty intense / strong ovulation this time.

Lol once you start ttc you pick up every symptom!!

Rebecca the countdown is on.....!

Gypsy that is super duper positive holy moly! Lol. I don't think mine ever get that dark!

Ricschick: you're still kinda early though!! Hopefully it turns out to be a NFL for you!!

Rebecca: lol I hope it goes by quickly for you. I feel like the week of AF goes so slow and then once you hit the TWW it starts dragging by also

Fuschia: cramping can be a good sign! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->