• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yes Babybump I see it. I also believe like you said that some ladies start to get a 2nd surge before AF but if that is not the norm for you then fingers crossed it means something good :).

I am pretty sure AF will be here on time tomorrow/Thursday. Thanks for looking at my tests guys. The tests I was using Mom is the 40 OPKS/10 HPT from Pregmate. The OPKS work really well but I had a shadow on every single HCG test. The best one was last night but I believe it is just that. A shadow.

Thanks Hoping thought I was seeing things . I’ve only ever had lines when due to O. But again this cycle has been strange so I don’t know !

Are you testing again before AF is due or waiting ?

I tested this AM. Line looks no darker than yesterday. I am feeling moody so I am sure AF will be here tomorrow on time.

I am just planning to DTD every other day next cycle once AF stops til she starts. Gotta be strict about it lol.

I got my OPK out from yesterday and there’s a faint line on that too. Guess I must have tested at the right time to pick up a small surge?!

But Ive got that pre AF feeling now this evening . I didn’t spot last month and AF arrived bang on time ... I’ve not started spotting this month either . No more spotting before AFs!

AF is due tomorrow or Thursday for me too ! Didn’t manage to get a test today which I’m glad now .

Fingers crossed hoping ! One more day until AF is here .

I’ve figured I’ve left it this far without testing so I’m just gonna leave it now . Enjoy my few drinks tonight without knowing ! .

Hoping, I definitely see a squinter on all your tests. Hope it's just early and they get darker!

Bb i see the opk line but I don't think they mean anything. I've seen all results on then before af and pregnancy from various testers. The only time i tried was about 8dpo with ds1 and it was stark white :shrug:

Either way, it doesn't mean you're not pregnant! Fx!!!

Good luck Hoping!! :af:
Sorry mk :hugs:
AFM - I’ve fully decided to put ttc off until next year, just ntnp as I’m focusing on getting myself down to a healthier weight for my height. I’m currently down over 10lbs and feeling really good about it! :)

Good luck Hoping!! :af:
Sorry mk :hugs:
AFM - I’ve fully decided to put ttc off until next year, just ntnp as I’m focusing on getting myself down to a healthier weight for my height. I’m currently down over 10lbs and feeling really good about it! :)
Well done I need to lose weight I lose over 3 stone after my last baby I’ve gained a stone since having the depo and need to get it back of again x

Hoping, I definitely see a squinter on all your tests. Hope it's just early and they get darker!

Bb i see the opk line but I don't think they mean anything. I've seen all results on then before af and pregnancy from various testers. The only time i tried was about 8dpo with ds1 and it was stark white :shrug:

Either way, it doesn't mean you're not pregnant! Fx!!!

Haha yeah I don’t think it means anything either Gig was just surprised to see anything at all ! Seems a mixed response when you google it too. I just think I tested at the right time of day to pick up some LH ! Interesting anyhow !

Sorry Mk

Good luck going forward Mom!
Great job on your weight loss too !

Guess who isn't spotting and may have just gotten a bfp? :) Very light bfp lol but better then other 2 days!

I am at work but maybe it is just a nasty indent too who knows hah! I will test again later once I can hold my urine longer!

Momof2- Congrats on the 10lbs that is awesome! I am also working on losing weight!

Ohh fingers crossed hoping !
Well I’m cd16 not doing opks but have really really stretch ewcm!! So hoping something is coming on.. no spotting here so here’s hoping I have a somewhat normal cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->