• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hope ur all ok girls cd20 here today no spotting all cycle really hope things are sorting there self out .. haven’t been doing opks so no idea if I’ve ovulated I just wanted a relaxed cycle x

Hi all

I joined babyandbump today as I feel like I need some supportive ladies in my corner over the next few months. This group looks like a friendly place to start :)

I am currently recovering emotionally after losing a baby at my 12 week scan. It wasn't a MMC as there was a heartbeat but the baby had major abnormalities and we had to have a medical termination.

I really miss being pregnant and I'm desperate to conceive again as soon as possible but I am currently waiting for my cycles to return first.

So that's where I'm at! Looking forward to connecting with some of you to share our journey. Sending positive vibes to everyone

Yay for no spotting Donna ! Hopefully your cycles are calming down now .

Hi Lady so sorry for your loss cannot imagine your pain . Hopefully you will get your BFP very soon ! We are all a lovely supportive bunch here anyhow! X

Sorry lady. Thanks baby! Really hope so .. well my opks came today for the next cycle and I was curious and did one it’s pretty dark so I’d say I’ve caught the surge coming down or maybe on the way xx

Lady, biggest hugs ever! We were facing a similar scenario with ds1 but thank God all worked out, I can't imagine going through what your poor body and soul had to endure :hugs: welcome back to the ttc world and good luck to you!

Hope you ladies are having a good weekens. When is everyone testing next?

Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind me joining. I am Currently CD 4 into my first cycle TTC #3. I have 2 boys who are 5 and 6 and spent alot of time on this forum when TTC #1 and throughout both pregnancies. I had my mirena coil removed after 3 years on 28/08 and didnt have any withdrawal bleed but Af came on the 13/09 which leads me to here CD 4. I have just bought the clear blue smiley advanced OPK so hoping i am actually still ovulating. It took four or five cycles to TTC #1 and #2 was conceived almost within 6 weeks of giving birth but am not expecting it to be too easy this time. I wish you all luck and hope you all get your Bfp soon xx Vicky xx

Hi Vicky hope u get ur bfp this first cycle .. good luck .. I’m currently cd21 although my cycles have been all over the place since I had once depo in December last year they seem to be settling a bit now x

I hope you get yours soon Donna, i really forgot what it was like TTc. Ive already done about 8 pregnancy tests inbetween getting the coil removed and AF arriving �� wishful thinking i think. Xx

I won’t be testing now until early October

Hi Vicky I have just gone into my 8th cycle ( currently CD4) TTC baby No3 ! It’s been kinda frustrating for me as I conceived DD1 within 5 cycles and DD2 was the first cycle ! We all like to pee on sticks way to early too ! Best of luck to you !

Guess what ladies!!!!!! I am pregnant!

Attachments

• 99D786F5-5FFF-4ED9-B7AD-5E3C11CE6537.jpg
    99D786F5-5FFF-4ED9-B7AD-5E3C11CE6537.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Donna! Your turn is coming too I just know it. I am hoping this one sticks!

Attachments

• 8294219C-2BA8-454C-BA6B-9F69F1894074.jpg
    8294219C-2BA8-454C-BA6B-9F69F1894074.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations Hoping!!!!!!!! I've been stalking you waiting for this!!! (Stalking this thread in general :haha:)

Thanks ladies! I wasn't expecting it this cycle. No real syptoms. No cramping or period cramps. Boobs just got a tiny bit sore last night and I drank wine yesterday now I feel bad ��. Only thing that was happening this cycle is lots of acne and weird oral sex dreams haha. Oh and fit bit has stayed elevated. Woot

Haha don’t feel bad you didn’t know otherwise I’m sure it will be fine ! Just goes to show you don’t always need symptoms to get a BFP no matter how much we symptom spot .

AF started Thursday with heavy flow same Friday yesterday was very light and today I’ve just been spotting when I wipe . 3 day AF that’s a first for me .

Weird baby bump. Thanks Momof2 hoping to see your bfp soon too.

Thanks Alijo been checking on you with your pregnancy too.

Yeah totally weird for me Hoping got me thinking about those OPKs though lol.

How many DPO do you think you are ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->