ttc #3 buddies wanted

Congratulations dj987

Am really sorry your giving up for now mouse I really hope you get that BFP someday soon :hugs:

Congrats DJ!

mouse_chicky, I'm sorry to hear you'll be taking a break. But in any case, you have to believe you'll have your baby in your arms eventually. Whenever that may be, you won't be able to imagine having a different baby at a different time.

Congrats DJ!!

Katy how are you going at the moment?

Sorry that you are stopping for now Mouse :-( completely understand though.

I'm getting super confused. I'm on day 32 of my cycle and the second day my temperature is down. I'm really starting to think I didn't ovulate. I'm so tired and super anxious. I hate this feeling so much. I haven't had a 32 day cycle in years. I'm cramping and have been for nearly a week. All BFN's. DH is happy to quit alcohol and caffeine for me if the next cycle doesn't work either. I am quitting both for a couple of cycles as well. This isn't fair :cry:

Don't worry she finally arrived. Stupid bitch. Fuck her for putting me through this month. grrrrrrrr Sorry about the language.

I'm sorry Gypsy :hugs:.

AFM, I'm also not in a good place. OH got cold feet after my BFP last month. He's having serious second thoughts. So we probably won't be TTC this cycle, not sure about the future. We've had some serious discussions and of course he feels pressured because I want this so much. He said last night I should relax a bit and that he'll come around eventually.
I feel horrible because I believe this month is my best chance. I'm still sad about my loss but I aso believe it made me more fertile, like last time. So if I miss this chance, maybe it's my last...

Oh Katy :( im sorry. I hope he changes his mind before ov xx

I'm expecting O any day now. Hoping probably for the first time it's delayed and that we come to an agreement before then.

I'm so sorry Katy. It's so much pressure for everyone. Even though we quite often try for it not to be, but as you said because we want it so much it is probably so much harder for the guys than we think.

Hopefully he's changed his mind since the last post you put up.

I'm CD3 today and already have a plan in place. I think I'll be ovulating between day 11 to day 16 from previous cycles. I've had no coffee and no alcohol and keeping up with my hydration. I haven't done any yoga yet, but I went for a 5 hour walk up a mountain yesterday so thought that might suffice for a couple of days. Very sore legs today.

How is everyone else doing?

How is everyone going? It seems to have gone quite quiet in here!

I'm on CD 18 and OPKs are still negative. That's weird. And I feel a if I'd already ovulated. So I either ovulated as early as CD 11 (a first for me) and I have a chance I 'm pregnant or this cycle is a bust, which is more likely by far.
My OH might still be willing to ttc but we're currently both sick as dogs and we're not doing it. Our youngest is sick too and is keeping us up at night.
We'll see what the future holds...

And one quicky later...:blush: :winkwink:
Hoping I get a positive on the OPK today or tomorrow.

Eek fingers crossed Katy!!

Not much to report here. I am pretty tired and have really sore boobs. I don't have many symptoms really. I rang my GP to see if I still need to book in with the doc so they can refer me to the midwife but it's changed since my last pregnancy and the receptionist just booked me in for feb 21st. Eek!

Hopefully something Katy!! i'm sorry everything is so up in the air though otherwise :-(.

DJ. Awesome news about the date booking.

I'm CD6 now and counting down to CD10 and have told DH that we will be doing it every second day for that week. Still no alcohol or coffee. Just stepped up with Dh's Zinc intake as well. He is sitting under recommended dose still as i was reading it can be bad for copper intake. But his multi has added copper so should balance it all out.

I've bought brazil nuts, and will be continuing having daily smoothies too. I just want a baby so so badly.

I know this thread is going a little dead, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still rooting for all of you!

My story's on hold, but I hope you all get your :bfp: really soon! :hugs:
:dust:

I'm sorry to hear that ttc is on hold for you Mouse :( when you decide to start again we will still be here for you:flower:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies this month:dust:

I'm sorry to hear that ttc is on hold for you Mouse :( when you decide to start again we will still be here for you:flower:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies this month:dust:

How are you keeping abbi??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"