ttc #3 buddies wanted

Technically #3, second pregnancy, however!:)

We have two little boys! Everyone's hoping for a princess, I'm kinda hoping for 3 boys:wacko: :haha:

+opk on CD 16 for me on my last cycle of femara. I put in a softcup for the first time tonight after bd. Fingers crossed it'll do the trick!

:hi:

I am 9dpo today I think. I'm getting so impatient, I really want to test! :brat:

Hi.
Sorry, I've only been stalking, not saying anything.
I got pregnant in the meantime but had an early loss. Bleeding has stopped now and we're back to ttc. I'm still hoping to get my sticky bean.
I hope this is your month mouse_chicky and DJ.

DJ, you have a lot more patience than me. :haha: I usually start testing late 8dpo.

So sorry for your loss, Katy. :hugs: I hope you get a sticky bean really soon.

:rofl: I haven't bought any tests Mouse, so I can't!

So sorry for your loss Katy. :hugs: xx

Can I join too? i didn't realise this thread was here.

I'm on cycle day 28 expecting AF tomorrow or the day after with the cramps I'm getting. I'm on a massive downer at the moment. Really struggling to feel optimistic at all.

Congratulations to all that do have BFP's so far though!

Have you poas yet Gypsy?

I plan on testing tomorrow which will be 11dpo approx. I'm not feeling hopeful though to be honest.

Day 29 another big temp spike and cramping up a storm. My body sucks. If my temps still up tomorrow I'll get a proper test as I'm using Internet cheapies I've not used before. I've only had one other 30 day cycle recently and that was after my endo operation.

Sorry mouse that you're out. :-(

Have you poas yet Gypsy?

I plan on testing tomorrow which will be 11dpo approx. I'm not feeling hopeful though to be honest.

I have a poas a few times already.

Good luck for your test!

i tested! and I got a faint positive. But then it disappeared :-(. I got excited and told DH, but then it was gone. I'll run off to the shops today and try and test with SMU again tomorrow. (I always pee around 7.30 then again around 8.30).

I was shaking and with only one other test I semi thought was positive I didn't have to shine this one into the light. I saw it straight away... but went back 10 minutes later and it was gone. :shrug: I did warn DH that they are cheap tests but please let it be true!

Gypsy, I hope this is it.
mouse_chicky, are you sure you're out?
My OH is having some doubts regarding TTC again, I'll be crushed if we stop TTC, especially now after the chemical... I'm expecting to ovulate this weekend, I'm starting with OPKs today.

Have you tested again Gypsy?!

I hope your OH doesn't change his mind Katy. :hugs:

I got my :bfp: today! :wohoo:

Girls, I'm going to be honest.

AF is not due for a few more days, but I know I'm not pregnant; :bfn:, tons of pms symptoms, etc. And this was the last cycle of femara.

Briefly dh and I entertained the idea of IUI, but last week, he told me for certain that he didn't want to do it; he feels it's time to stop.

I am heartbroken, but I know there is a reason for everything. I'll go back on the pill, and maybe in 2 or 3 years, we'll think about trying again, if it feels right.

I wish you all the best of luck, and no doubt I'll pop in from time to time and stalk. :haha: But in order for me to heal and grieve, I need to step out.

Having said that, I am the original poster, and I have a list of BFPs in the first post. Does anyone know how someone might take over the first post? Should I contact admin?

Love you all ladies! :dust: :friends: :hug:

Im sorry your stopping ttc for now mouse.
Congratulations DJ987 on your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->