ttc #3 buddies wanted

Welcome Jai Jai! :hi: Good luck on your ttc #3 journey.

Update, Montana? I want to put you on the BFP VIP list on the first post, but I won't until you call it officially positive. Waiting . . . :coffee: :haha:

How are you feeling looneylou? Still no AF? Hopefully you get your BFP! I think we all can relate to obsessing over possible pregnancy symptoms. I was super busy towards the end of my tww, so that luckily distracted me... somewhat. ;)

Welcome Jai! A girl and a boy, how nice! I bet they will be good helpers when you have another. I'm trying to think positive in thinking that it WILL happen! Did you have trouble conceiving?

Thank you everyone! I tested again and definitely a BFP! I can't believe it. I had my beta done this morning... still no results yet. Progesterone is 37.7 (for some reason I got those results, but not HCG yet) so I'm hoping that's good. We'll see!

I am now 8/9 dpo. I was sick yesterday morning and then felt fine. :wacko: I guess it could be a coincidence though as there are a lot of bugs going around and it is very early.

Congratulations Montana how exciting! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Just a quick update. Got my beta back and it's 111. Woo!

Hii!! Wondering if I can join?? Mom to two boys, Chris who is 4 and Elijah who is 10 months old. Me and OH just started ttc baby #3, we decided we wanted the third closer in age.
Test day December 25th!!
Symptoms: Sore Tatas, Weird tastes, smells, and now nausea...

How are other ladies doing?

Hi ladies congratulations to all that recently got their :bfp: and good luck to all who are ttc :dust:

Just a quick update about myself: my beautiful baby boy arrived by elective c-section at 39 weeks on 15/12/2016, 11:06 am, 9Ibs 8 and half (exactly the same weight DD2 was), we named him Leo George :cloud9:

Welcome mrswichman! :hi: I hope you get your bfp soon!

Big congrats Montana! :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: It's official!

Congratulations jessicasmum on your new baby boy! :crib:

Wow congratulations lovely Montana how wonderful hope you're ok?? How things going?

To answer your question - not really, - 6months first time with one MC and first month of NTNP crazy fun before wedding we conceived- im not in my twenties now I'm more stressed and well we shall see......never found out with either so won't again but just hope we are lucky to get BFP - yes my jellies will be fabulous little helpers!!! They desperately want a baby hahaha so it should be ok if it happens ha

I've normally tested by now I've been a bit nauseas RE tea which was first give away. It's times I've held off which is amazing I'm normally so obsessed! Will :test: on weds if I can hold our I'll be 12-14dpo

Congratulations Jessicasmum!

You have good willpower Jai Jai! I quite often start testing at 6dpo :blush: :rofl: but I'm 9/10dpo today and I've been good! :smug: I plan on testing in the morning though. Can't wait any longer!

Congrats, Jessicasmum! Sounds like a big, healthy boy. And great choice of name!

Hi Mrswichman! We have quite a few mom's with 2 boys, it's amazing. I have a just turned 4 year old and an almost 2 year old, both boys. I'm feeling like this one baking will be a boy as well. Can't explain why, just a feeling. :) Testing on Christmas! Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you Mousechicky. It hasn't settled in quite yet. I think due date will be end of August.

Wow, Jai... I am impressed by your self control. That's great that you haven't had trouble conceiving. I understand the worry of getting older, but the good thing is your body has done this before and it usually remembers how to do it again. :)

Well I'm pregnant I got a :bfp: on weds :wohoo: but I've not told anyone.....:wacko: just my little secret at the moment....I'm not entirely sure when to tell my hubby - I was gonna wrap the rest up as a present but his family will be over and he's never been excited about being pregnant before :shrug: he loves our children but I don't know it's never exciting for him....

Congratulations Jai Jai!! :happydance:

Well I tested on Monday and Wednesday, both :bfn: af was due yesterday but she hasn't shown up yet!! :grr:

Maybe it will be positive today??

Thanks lovely!! I'm shocked to say the least!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

On to a new year! Ready to see some 2017 bfps! Maybe even my own. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->