TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

Caz - I'm like you, not much evidence of OV if you look at EWCM (I've had none!). I did cramp for 3 days and my OPKs kinda looked positive on Tues and Wed. I'm waiting for my temps to tell the rest of the story. How are you doing now?

Im so confused now, did an OPK toady & is positive but had positive on CD11 then negative again so dont know what is going on :dohh: How are the temps going?

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? :)

Welcome Blessed!!! Good luck to you too! My DH and I have been BD every other day since AF went away. I am so tired!

We have been too and I am exhausted! I did it one last time last night even though I think I ovulated Sunday or Monday..I told him no more until AF comes! lol Well I hope she doesn't come...But I know I'll end up doing it before then can't hold out on him that long.

It's so hard, isn't it?! Even my DH is tired. I'm not sure if I have ovulated yet so I guess I should keep going....:wacko:

Caz - I'm like you, not much evidence of OV if you look at EWCM (I've had none!). I did cramp for 3 days and my OPKs kinda looked positive on Tues and Wed. I'm waiting for my temps to tell the rest of the story. How are you doing now?

Im so confused now, did an OPK toady & is positive but had positive on CD11 then negative again so dont know what is going on :dohh: How are the temps going?

Oooh. I don't know about that one. I'm not that good with the OPK's. If we have to do this over again I'm going back to the smiley face ones. Temps suck!! See my chart. Maybe tomorrow it will elevate even more, at least I hope.

No big plans for the weekend. I have to take the kid's to a birthday party on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get a little rest and have some wine. BTW, is it ok to drink during TTC??

:dust:

I am 9 DPO and have read all the great stories about all the symptoms that everyone has had. I so want to be one of you! I had a TR surgery in July and this was my first 2ww. No nausea, no spotting, bbs a little sore but that is all. I have never had a problem getting pregnant before and that is why I had the surgery in the first place. Now I wish it was that easy. Praying for a sign and baby dust galore to all!

Hi tnfishingurl. Welcome. You'll find tons of info on here! I hope it doesn't take you long to get pregnant! Good luck. When do you plan to test??

Oooh. I don't know about that one. I'm not that good with the OPK's. If we have to do this over again I'm going back to the smiley face ones. Temps suck!! See my chart. Maybe tomorrow it will elevate even more, at least I hope.

No big plans for the weekend. I have to take the kid's to a birthday party on Saturday. Hopefully I'll get a little rest and have some wine. BTW, is it ok to drink during TTC??

:dust:

I just have a little bit to drink, like one or two glasses tops cause otherwise i worry lol!

I am 9 DPO and have read all the great stories about all the symptoms that everyone has had. I so want to be one of you! I had a TR surgery in July and this was my first 2ww. No nausea, no spotting, bbs a little sore but that is all. I have never had a problem getting pregnant before and that is why I had the surgery in the first place. Now I wish it was that easy. Praying for a sign and baby dust galore to all!

Welcome :) :hugs:

My temp went up this morning but I still haven't gotten my crosshairs from FF!
Caz did you ovulate? What DPO are you? I don't know what to think about this cycle.

I hope Charlie and Bernie come back to visit to share their pregnancy symptoms!

How is everyone else?

My temp went up this morning but I still haven't gotten my crosshairs from FF!
Caz did you ovulate? What DPO are you? I don't know what to think about this cycle.

I hope Charlie and Bernie come back to visit to share their pregnancy symptoms!

How is everyone else?

I dont know what is going on!! I got ovulation pains on right side 2 days ago so thought i was ovulating but now Im getting them on left side today!!! This cycle is driving me mad!!

We should think of a group name & add it to our siggys - I loved doing that last time i was ttc!!

Caz, you don't temp do you? I finally got my crosshairs on my FF chart so I am 5DPO today. I had to "adjust" it a little. My temps keep climbing so I knew I did. But anyway, I had the cramping during OV then it went away for a day or two but now they are back. It was like this my last cycle too, so I wonder if you have already OVd and the cramping now is just regular hormonal cramping. Does that make any sense? Keep :sex: just in case!!!

A name? That sounds like a great idea!! Do you have any ideas??

No I dont temp, I dont really understand what you do, can you explain it for me :)

We keep:sex: too as im not sure when i ovulated, although i had a lot of ovulation pains yesterday so think i might finally have done now!!

Last time we called ourselves 'team hope'...i didnt think of the name though cause im not very inventive! Have you any ideas? :hugs:

HI guys. I'm also TTC # 3, I have a 5 yr old son and a 22 month old daughter, as of today only 1 dpo. This is our 1st month TTC #3 but I'm already symptom hunting and thought maybe talking to women going thru it would be better than driving my DH crazy!

HOw is everyone this morning? Anything new and exciting?

Hi All,
Welcome jojo :flower:
We are here for you! Symptom spot away. I have a 3 and half year old boy and a 2 year old girl.
I am 7 DPO today and started cramping just a little late this afternoon. CM has increased, almost like EWCM. Nothing else really going on with me.
I talked to a friend of mine today who is now 6 weeks preggo and she found out early around 4 weeks. She remembers her symptoms as being hot and having small waves of nausea.

Caz, when is your AF due?

Oh, jojo can you help us think of a group name?? I'm so not good at this either. Team Threesome...Going for Three...Three-peat :haha:

yay your symptoms sound good!! When do you think you will test?

Af is due 3rd Sept but I dont know if maybe it will be later because I normally ovulated cd11 and i think i ovulated around cd16/17 this month...Im tempted to start temping so I know what is actually going on! I have ordered some OPKs and more pregnancy tests, they should be here tomorrow so Im going to do another OPK then as I ran out on CD17!!

Lol at team names! I think it should def be something about that we already have children & are trying for more, I like that idea!

I really think the name Three-peat is cute! But I'll keep thinking. @ Treykid did you have any IB w/ ur 1st 2? I've never had that happen but ur getting to that point where it might be a sign. I found out I was preggo with my DS a couple days before my af was due but with no symptoms at all except my mom insisting that I take a test because I just "looked" pregnant. W. my DD I was actually preggo w/ twins ( we lost one @ 8 wks) so I got symptoms about 1 wk after conception. I was so nauseous and was actually vomiting uncontrollably. I got my BFP @ 9 dpo. My dr didn't even want to give me a blood test because he said it would be to early for a home test to be accurate. I'm having alot of lower ab cramps as well, almost like ovu cramping and my lower back is killing me. Its probably just a conscience but I'm hopeful!! @ caz did you have any IB and how early with ur other babies did you get symptoms? COme on Little beans!!!!

hey no I didnt have any ib with my first, I got symptoms from about 5-6 dpo & I tested & got a positive at 12dpo...I got some many symptoms last time - I was tired, gassy, hungry all the time & dizzy when i stood up...hoping to start feeling like that over the next couple of days!

9dpo is really early for a bfp - lucky you!! when do you tinkg you will test this time? xx

I had IB with my second. So jojo, you learned about both of your previous pregnancies early, huh?

I'm really lost with my symptoms. Today I woke up with only the feeling of having to go "potty" (lol, we are potty training my DD). That's it nothing else. I am very anixous today but that is not a pregnancy symptom. The symptoms I had with my first two weren't noticed until I was around 6/7 weeks along. BUT I didn't plan those two so I don't know how long I was feeling "preggo" before I figured it out.

I'm testing on Sept 1st. Caz, did you say when you are testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->