TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

@ Trey yea I found out early with my son but if it wasn't for my mom insisting that I was pregnant I wouldn't have know. I was 19 yrs old and wasn't even thinking about having a baby. With my daughter we were trying but I got symptoms right away, guess it was because it was twins. Actually this morning I got woke up @ 5:30am by this horrible feeling of nauseousness and am still so sleepy. I've had to make coffee in the afternoon for the last couple of days. I was also very irritated today but that could have been because today was my son's open house ( he starts Kindergarten on MOnday) so maybe I'm just nervous. The sick belly and tiredness though were one of the 1st things I noticed w/ my daughter and it didn't stop till I lost the one twin. I lost 15lbs in 3 wks and was hospitalized because I was vomiting so much. My breasts are pretty sore today as well but who knows! I really want to wait till 14dpo to test but really who am I kidding? I'll probably start testing @ 9dpo and make my self crazy! Even more crazy I mean! LOL. @ Chaz what symptoms did you get @ 5 dpo?

I just realized that Bernie, Canadianmom, and Blessed got their BFPs and have posted on this thread. Two of them were trying for over 20 months. What that says to me is that this is a LUCKY thread!!

Trey testing Sept 1st
jojo testing ???
caz testing ???

jojo I'm sorry that you lost a baby. :hugs: Your symptoms sound very promising.... Kindergarten!! How exciting for him and scary for you. My DS doesn't start for 2 years.

I'm admitting "out loud" that I feel a little sick this evening. Very tired too. Cramps off and on. I could explain it all away but I won't for now. Tomorrow is another day and another temp.

Caz where are you??!! I hope you didn't desert us too.

Sorry caz...I just noticed that you just posted today. :blush:

Im going to test on 5th September.... its so soon until you test now Trey and your symptoms sound really good - bet you are excited!

ive had a few things - feeling really hungry & dizzy a few times when I stand up but trying not to get hopeful as it was such a funny cycle.

@ Treykid thanks. Yea I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten. Its a lot harder than I thought! I think I'm gonna test on the 5th. That's my plan and I really wanna stick to it so hopefully I'll be able to hold out. Not feeling any symptoms today yet but some mild cramping. Congrats to the ladies who got their :bfp: This is a lucky thred!! HOw are you ladies feeling? Did we decide on a name yet?

Well ladies, tonight I had finally convinced myself to try and not think so much about how many day I have left to test and stop symptom hunting. That lasted about an hour or so because I didn't even get the table cleaned of after dinner and I had to run into the bathroom to vomit!! All of my dinner came up. Both times I was pregnant in the beginning of my pregnancy I couldn't handle eating any type of meat. I couldn't cook it, smell, even the thought of it grossed me out. So of course that just got my head spinning and then my DH made a comment about my breast looking swollen. I''m gonna be thinking about this all night!

That is so exciting jojosmami, when do you think you will test??

I wanna test right now Caz! I know that its way to early but I can't help it. This morning my boobs are sore, not horribly but def sore but they feel really heavy and last night my DH said that they looked even more swollen and he he said the felt harder, ( well, he used the words more muscular! LOL) I'm gonna try and hold off testing but I have a feeling that by Tues ( i'll be 9 dpo) i'll be testing! Talk me out of it Caz!

Wow, jojo, that sounds very promising! Only TTCrs are happy when we are sick and vomiting. I was feeling petty nauseous last night, myself. Couldn't finish my dinner. I was so tempted to test this morning that I went as far as digging out my test stick. It's still on the bathroom counter.

caz - hungry and dizziness are good signs!

Names....you guys don't have any ideas?

I'm trying to hold out until Sept 1st. Tiny bit nauseous but not like last night.

caz what do you think of 3-peats?! Are you still symptom-less?

Jojo how are you feeling?

I'm feeling ok Trey. My boobs are super sore but that has happened before AF. This feels like a different sore but that could be in my head. Last night after dinner got sick again,feel REALLY bloated,constipated,and have been having to get up in the middle of the night to pee which I never do. I'm really trying to convince my self I'm not because I'm gonna be soooo disappointed if I'm not. Trey do you feel like your getting your AF? How you doing Caz? How many cycles have you guys TTC # 3?

Hey :) Yeah I really like the name (although im ttc no2 but I dont mind!) This is my first cycle trying, what about you guys?

Caz this is my 1st cycle trying as well. Hoe you feeling?

Well ladies, she isn't here yet but I'm going to prepare for the worst. I started cramping last night so I think she is on her way. I haven't made it past 13DPO before so we will see. I'm due tomorrow. I've been hot at night and wake up hot. I'm losing hope.

Jojo are you still testing on Wed? Your symptoms sound great!

Caz now that we have a name how do we make it pretty and add to our siggy? BTW...you still haven't told us how you are feeling.

Im feeling a bit tbh, trying not to read into it but feeling bloated & sick all the time, fx it is a good sign!

Really hope that af does not show up for you trey.

I'll get someone to make a pretty thing for us then i'll add the link for us to add to our siggys!

Oh I hope you get your :bfp: Trey! R u still trying to hold out to test until the 1st if AF doesn't come? I am going to test on Wens. I've been really sick to my tummy these last couple days. My DH says its just nerves because of my son starting school today. Every night for the last 3 nights I haven't been able to hold down my dinner, yesterday I took a nap in the afternoon and woke up sick to my belly but thought it was because I had 2 doughnuts for breakfast but I ate some crackers and they came up. I guess it could be nerves. My boobs are swollen though, sore and my nipples look weird and burn and itch. They look bigger but they are more bumpy or something, I don't know just look different. I'm so bloated and gassy and really hungry. This could all be a combination of nerves and PMS but the boob thing is very different. They almost feel like when I was breast feeding. WHo knows! I am probably just setting my self up to be disappointed. DOn't loose hope Trey! This is a really good sign! You should be so proud you stuck it out this long without testing! Those sound like good signs to me Caz! Can't wait to see our BnB group name all pretty! SO proud to put it on my siggy. Hopefully we'll be able to add 3 :bfp: to them too!!

Thanks you guys.

Yeah, I'm holding out. I would have tested by now if my DH would let me. I promised him we would test together this time around. Another reason I didn't want to test early is because I didn't want to fall victim to a chemical pregnancy. I'm trying to stay hopeful but I'm still cramping and CM has increased. The crazy thing is that my temps are still high which means my progesterone is still high which keeps the lining thick for the egg. Tomorrow's temp should tell the story. If it drops then AF is definitely on her way.

It's kinda cool that we are all on the same cycle....

How is your son doing in school, jojo? Do your nerves really hit you THAT hard? Every symptom can be explained away somehow.

I just noticed that my ticker started over! Hope that isn't a sign!

Caz are you going to be able to wait to test???

Trey my son did great at school yesterday, thanks. My nerves can hit me pretty hard. Before all of my son's surgeries I would get ret sick to my stomach and there were a couple times I would vomit so who knows. But I woke up this morning so nauseous again and don't feel nervous anymore so Fingers XX'd. I saw on some other threads that alot of women who got their :bfp: had increased cm, and I don't have that, and instead of being really tired now I can't sleep. I know I have a lot on my mind and I just don't want to be get my hopes up and then get a :bfn:. So Trey, still no AF I hope??Tomorrow is the big test day! That's so cute your DH wants to test with you. My DH is happy were trying to have another baby but he doesn't really get into any part of it until they pop out! LOL. How you feel Caz?

I am still AF free, so feeling a little hopeful. I test tomorrow morning. My cramps are not really there anymore. I'm soooooo nervous and excited. I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up for a BFN. jojo, if you don't mind me asking...what kind of surguries did your DS have to go through? So we will be testing together tomorrow?? and Caz, are you still holding out until the 5th? I am apart of another thread that just announced 4 BFPs!!!

I just want to thanks to you guys and BnB for a place to vent and share symptoms. I can't talk to my friends without them thinking I'm crazy and obsessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->