TTC #3 looking for a buddy!

mom22boys

Reaction score
Anyone want to be my buddy? I am the mother of 2 boys and we are trying for #3! So excited to finally be here cause we have waited over 9 years to be here! I just started month 2! Due to ovulate around March 1.

We're not TTC yet (just waiting to see if AF comes this month :shrug: ), but I just wanted to wish you both the best! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Anyone want to be my buddy? I am the mother of 2 boys and we are trying for #3! So excited to finally be here cause we have waited over 9 years to be here! I just started month 2! Due to ovulate around March 1.

Hi mom22boys,im new to this site and am mum22 girls. My AF is due on the 7th of march and i am hoping to test this weekend.....would love to be your ttc or even bump buddy all being well! :)

Hi mom22boys,im new to this site and am mum22 girls. My AF is due on the 7th of march and i am hoping to test this weekend.....would love to be your ttc or even bump buddy all being well! :)

Thanks I would love to be your buddy too! I am due to ovulate anytime and I will test on the 19th. I really never know when i ov! Are you ttc a boy?

Im your gal! I just ovulated today so our cycles are right on!! Did you ov today? How you feelin! I cant wait to see a :bfp: GOOD LUCK! :dust:

Thanks I would love to be your buddy too! I am due to ovulate anytime and I will test on the 19th. I really never know when i ov! Are you ttc a boy?

Hi im not trying for a boy especially but it would be nice,somehow i dont think it will be happening this month as too many AF symptoms! :(

Im your gal! I just ovulated today so our cycles are right on!! Did you ov today? How you feelin! I cant wait to see a :bfp: GOOD LUCK! :dust:

Nope no OV yet. Last month I was really late OVing. SO I guess this month may be the same! Hope you get your BFP!!!!!

Hi im not trying for a boy especially but it would be nice,somehow i dont think it will be happening this month as too many AF symptoms! :(

I would LOVE a girl but with 2 boys already a boy will be great! I guess I dont care as long as it is healthy ( I hope its a sports nut if its a boy cause my other two really don't care about playing sports and my hubby needs a sport lovin kid)

I think a girl would be easier,sometimes its a case of the devil you know! lol x

LOL, my boys are pretty easy but they are 9 and 12. Briar I just got potty trained last year (he has Down SYndrome) so I am really glad he is a boy cause then I will not have to deal with the time of the month thing! YIKES!!!! He doesnt talk very well yet so there is no talking back either. My boys would be head over heals with a little girl. She would be treated like a little flower around here. She would probally be so rotten that it would be sick. I am afraid my oldest would be hitting the floor at every cry. lol

My girls wil be 9 and 12 very soon! How cute to think of a little girl being protected by her two older bro`s. When are you due to test?

I should test 19th Af is due 20th. I am not feeling hopeful. Never got a TRUE positive opk and I ran out of them. Last month I was full of symptoms but this month nothing. I just got over the stomach virus. SOOOOO I dont know if that would be very good on a baby.

How are you?

Fingers crossed for you this month hun! I'm ok,I was pretty pee'd off when the witch got me 15dpo but guess I will have to try for a Christmas baby instead :) x

AWWW I am sorry. I know it is hard. I hope when AF comes that it wont happen at work cause I will probally cry and then everyone will want to know. LOL

I alway said I did not want a christmas baby but I just dont think I want to stop trying. I will not do a Feb birthday cause I dont want to take away from my brothers child. I consider that their month.

What CD are you on?

I would love to join you two. I have 2 boys (ages 5&6) and we are trying for #3. Our families are very excited because they thought we would never have more kids. I am very career orientated and still in school for my masters. But we decided, after a scare, that we really wanted another baby. Af left Thursday and I should ovulate around the 20th. I am currently using HOP and a ovulation app on my IPad. I would welcome any tips and suggestions. Both of my boys were not planned although I could not imagine my life without them. This is cycle #2 for us.

I would love to join you two. I have 2 boys (ages 5&6) and we are trying for #3. Our families are very excited because they thought we would never have more kids. I am very career orientated and still in school for my masters. But we decided, after a scare, that we really wanted another baby. Af left Thursday and I should ovulate around the 20th. I am currently using HOP and a ovulation app on my IPad. I would welcome any tips and suggestions. Both of my boys were not planned although I could not imagine my life without them. This is cycle #2 for us.

Nice to meet you! This is my second cycle too.

My boys are 9 and 12. We do wedding photography as a side job and we were watching the father/daughter dance and as they were dancing I asked my husband if he would like to try for girl. He said YES!!! So here we are! LOL I never thought he would change his mind!

Has anyone ever used natural supplements? I bought some from a website. When the box came in, I got a little scared. It has 5 different pills to take 3 times a day. I have decided to take the 3 that I have researched. The other 2 I will wait until AF (hopefully I will not have to), due to the threat of break through bleeding. I don't know. What do you guys think?

I am not a good person to ask about vitamins and such. I will usually not take anything unless it is given to me by a DR and then sometimes I even question them.

I do take a prenatal vitamin which I must add has done wonders for my nails! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->