TTC #3 looking for a buddy!

Hi. Can I join you?

I'm 34 and currently ttc #4. I have 2 boys, 8 and 6, and a daughter that is 2.

I'm on to month #9! UGH! This is soooo frustrating.

Has anyone ever used natural supplements? I bought some from a website. When the box came in, I got a little scared. It has 5 different pills to take 3 times a day. I have decided to take the 3 that I have researched. The other 2 I will wait until AF (hopefully I will not have to), due to the threat of break through bleeding. I don't know. What do you guys think?

Honestly, I'm kind of leary. I can't say that I know much about them, but people on this board seem really into them.

I have my annual OB visit on April 1. I am going to ask my Dr when I go. I hope to have a BFP by then. AF is due on the 3rd of April but I will test before I go to the dr to make sure. I am feeling really sleepy today. I cannot seem to keep my eyes open. I also have a stuffy nose that came on all of the sudden on Sunday. So I will keep my fingers crossed.

Hi. Can I join you?

I'm 34 and currently ttc #4. I have 2 boys, 8 and 6, and a daughter that is 2.

I'm on to month #9! UGH! This is soooo frustrating.

HI nice to meet you! I am in month #3. I really never thought it would take me more than a month to get pregnant. With both my boys it happen the first month.

How long did it take you to get pregnant with your other children?

CONGRATULATIONS! Did you do anything special to get it?

I stopped everything. I really think it was getting to me so we just went back to doing the BD every other day. I should ovulate next week so I should know in a few weeks. I somehow would be due Jan 4th if I ovulate like expected.

Again Congratulations

I didnt do anything special at all,in fact we only BD once during my fertile time so didnt expect it to happen this month for me! I think the fact that i was more blase about it helped as the first month i was so obsessed! Thanks and lots of:dust:

I didnt do anything special at all,in fact we only BD once during my fertile time so didnt expect it to happen this month for me! I think the fact that i was more blase about it helped as the first month i was so obsessed! Thanks and lots of:dust:

Please Stay in touch! I hope to be joining you in the next couple weeks. I checked my cervix's earlier and I had lots of CM (more than usual) and I just feel good about this month for some reason.

I know I stopped everything except for checking my CM and such. I even laid off the vitamins. (that I probably should have not done) but I just want to take it as it comes!

Hi can I join as well? I'm a Mum of 2 boys (7 & 4) and am trying for another - don't mind if boy or girl. This will be my 20th cycle so I'm beyond impatient now - with my boys I fell pregnant in month 1 both times!

Hi can I join as well? I'm a Mum of 2 boys (7 & 4) and am trying for another - don't mind if boy or girl. This will be my 20th cycle so I'm beyond impatient now - with my boys I fell pregnant in month 1 both times!

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

I really thought I would get pregnant the first month! I never dreamed I would not get what I planned for.

I know - when it was so easy the first two times I naively assumed it would be the same this time! I'm only on cd 4 so I've got the long wait ahead of me, I hate the bit before ov so frustrating!

It is the worst! I am the same I still cannot belive I am on my 3rd month of ttc. I we dont hit it this month we may have to skip a month cause we dont want to have a Feb. baby. Out of respect for my brother (he only has one child and her birthday is in feb and so is his)

SO due to test this Sat. I tested this morning (way to early). With both of my others I was several days late before I got a BFP. SO I am not even going to go buy one till Saturday.

I thinks it's nice to take a month off sometimes anyway, just to take the pressure off! That's a really nice gesture for your Brother.

Gook luck for Sat - I always test too early and then get a real downer at all the BFNs! I've promised myself this cycle I won't test until I'm quite a few days late (I hope I stick to it). I'm only on cd 7 so have ages to wait - this will be cycle 20 so I'm due a BFP - surely!!!

Af got me right after Easter Dinner. LOL! I did some calculating and IF I got pregnant this month it would be due January 29. SO I guess we will try this month and take next month off. SOOOO this month I am going to try soy. I hope it works. I am going to take it days 5-9. I think I need to do some OPK's too. (even tho I hate doing them) I guess they are the only way for me to know when we need to do it. UGH!

Hope everyone it well!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"