TTC #3 Momma's

good luck tomorrow! I took my first frer yesterday. I think I want to wait til saturday to take the next one. The line was dark, but I'm hoping it'll get darker and then the last digital clearblue on wed.

Tink I am not familiar with that first test you took either, but if its a cheap one it takes 2-3 days for you to be able to see a definite difference. With my last pregnancy I took a test pretty much everyday until 5 weeks (at this point hcg was doubling normally) and the frer got darker and blood tests showed hcg going up, but the cheapies took forever. Fingers crossed for you that it sticks, getting a bfp for it just to go away totally sucks.

MommyB - How is everything going? have you tested yet?

Steph -How about you? Are you due to test yet ??

Tink I tested 8,9 and 10dpo and all negative. My temps are still high. But I've decided to wait to tests again.

I have no idea what's going on with my body, I think it's still messed up from the miscarriage. I can usually pinpoint ovulation very accurately without temping, but this month my cp is up and down like a yoyo, and every few days I get ewcm. So I don't even know if I've ovulated or not. I'm getting hcg levels checked tomorrow because they want to make sure it's gone down to 0 (it was 9 a few days ago). I'm hoping it will have gone up and there's a new pregnancy but very much doubt it, maybe after 2 back to back miscarriages it will be good for my body to get a normal AF.

How about you Tink? How are you feeling? The tests getting darker?

MommyB I've given up on early testing, I hate bfns.

I hear ya Steph! I'm starting to doubt it will ever happen for me :( Not giving up hope just yet though.

Ugh I know the feeling. We've been ttc since june, finally got bfp on cycles #5 and #6, and I have nothing to show for it. I know some women try for a lot longer but at the moment this feels like forever! Maybe it's because I conceived my girls quickly, I wasn't mentally prepared for it taking this long. But have faith hun, we WILL get our #3! Maybe they are just not ready to join us yet, but when they do it will be all the more special!

I'm feeling the exact same way as you! We conceived our boys first cycle so 5 cycles in feels like forever! Lol. Yes it will happen when it's meant to, just hope it's sooner then later ;) For both of us!

MommyB - Still early days! dont give up hope. I didnt get my bfp until day of missed AF this time.

Steph - Sorry your cycles have gone haywire. :( I hope they start becoming more regular for you.

AFM - my tests seem to be getting slowly darker. I had my first beta done last thursday and it was 32 (they said it was normal for 4 weeks) , then i got my second beta done on Saturday and i wont get those results until Monday. Still on edge quite a bit. No symptoms except period type cramps. Thats it. Also my first appt isnt until Feb 18th

She wouldn't give me one. Pee test at the dr. was negative. So thinking HCG must be going down. She did give me a form for bloodwork, but I think I'm getting my period soon. Had AF like spotting this morning, and some cramping now. So I'm back to TTC. Which I knew was a possibility. I'll be looking for a positive this month though ;) Lots of BD to do haha

Thanks mommyb. I'll be looking for a Christmas baby though :) I've had that thought in my head since the miscarriage which helps! Not sure if I'll get the bloodwork done or not. Likely not. Don't want to spend a bunch of time waiting for a blood test when a pee test at home can tell me the same thing!

So sorry Amanda :( I am really thought that was it for you. Do they think it's a chemical or left over hcg from the mc? Fingers crossed for a Christmas baby! That will surely make for a better Christmas than you had last year!

Ajarvis - oh no! So sorry to hear what's going on. Sending hugs

AFM- I was in the hospital last night due to some bleeding and cramps. They did an ultrasound and beta hcg. So far my betas are ( Thursday 32, Saturday 87, and Monday 172)

Anyways the ultrasound showed some blood like fluid near my ovary and I had blood in my endometrial canal. They have said it's a threatened miscarriage and they are concerned about an ectopic.

Here is a pic of my progression. Bottom test is my very first :bfp: and the very top test is my :bfp: from this afternoon

Attachments

• 2015-02-02 17.34.22.jpg
    2015-02-02 17.34.22.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Tink that's a fabulous progression! Hope the bleeding goes away!

steph most likely residual. My midwife said it was possible it was left over if it's not a new pregnancy and since the annoying dr wouldn't give me an ultrasound I'm just waiting to see if I get AF. I am not drinking, smoking at the moment so nothing else really to worry about even if it turns out I am pregnant. I will test again before I drink my wine on Sunday. But otherwise life as usual waiting for AF.

Thanks Ajarvis.
The bleedin has stopped. Im still worried about the possible ectopic but wont be able to find out till next week.

Hi, may I join you? We will be ttc next month, will be my 3rd, his 1st. I have twins from a previous marriage. We move house soon so he won't let us try to right now but I am still trying to convince him to let us go for it on my next cycle lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->