TTC #3!! :) Need a Buddy! 4DPO (?)

Dancbabe89

Newly Pregnant with #3!!!
Reaction score
DH and I decided to actively start trying this month after a chemical last year.

We already have two girls (2&4) and we are trying for a boy!!!
Had no problems the first two times as they were unexpected surprises- have been off BCP since Dec.

So here goes cycle #1. Have had between 24-32 day cycles the last being 24. I used clearblue digital advanced
WARNING TMI AHEAD!!!

Opk
cd5 bfn showed low circle
Cd6 bd (dtd) no opk test
Cd7 bd (dtd) no opk test
Cd8 clp (cute little positive) showed flashy smiley bd (dtd) with a condom to hold out for solid face(go y's!)
Cd 9 am clp flashy face again
Cd 9 pm clp flashy face again no BD today
Cd 10 FMU (7am) BFP solid smiley!!
Cd 10 Oday?! (7 pm -12 am) extremely bad cramps/ pain on left side 3.5 in southeast of belly button
Cd 10 (11pm) BD doggie- felt bruised when he hit cervix - would have stopped if wasn't TTC
Cd11 (dpo1) still cramps not as bad- DH gone to FD to work. No bd
CD 12- (dpo2)no cramps opk negative (low circle) BD anyways nipples painful when pinched or pressed upon- sensitive the rest of time.
CD 13-(dpo3) light cramps twinge feelings in uteral area. Nipples extremely painful BD just for the heck of it- gas pains
CD 14- (dpo4-today) no cramps yet nips still a little sensitive. A little gassy.

How is everyone else doing?

Just for the heck of it, I have been taking a cheapy test everyday since O- so far 2 BFN and 2 evap lines!

Planning to use a FRER on Sunday mar 24.

Attachments

• 4dpo.jpg
    4dpo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 4dpo-inverted.jpg
    4dpo-inverted.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello there.... 37 TTC Sis here in Cypress, tx !!!!
CD5 for me just got my Blood drawn yesterday waiting for the results!!!
Patiently Impatiently waiting.... Maybe we need to pass off Baby vibes I can send U all my boy vibes and U can send me Ur girl Vibes!!! ;)

Hey girls I am 11 DPO today (i think) and need some TTC buddies as well. Not feeling very optimistic this month as I am pretty certain we didnt BD enough but who knows stranger things have happened. I have 2 girls as well ages 6 and 3 so I really want a boy!!

DH and I decided to actively start trying this month after a chemical last year.

We already have two girls (2&4) and we are trying for a boy!!!
Had no problems the first two times as they were unexpected surprises- have been off BCP since Dec.

So here goes cycle #1. Have had between 24-32 day cycles the last being 24. I used clearblue digital advanced
WARNING TMI AHEAD!!!

Opk
cd5 bfn showed low circle
Cd6 bd (dtd) no opk test
Cd7 bd (dtd) no opk test
Cd8 clp (cute little positive) showed flashy smiley bd (dtd) with a condom to hold out for solid face(go y's!)
Cd 9 am clp flashy face again
Cd 9 pm clp flashy face again no BD today
Cd 10 FMU (7am) BFP solid smiley!!
Cd 10 Oday?! (7 pm -12 am) extremely bad cramps/ pain on left side 3.5 in southeast of belly button
Cd 10 (11pm) BD doggie- felt bruised when he hit cervix - would have stopped if wasn't TTC
Cd11 (dpo1) still cramps not as bad- DH gone to FD to work. No bd
CD 12- (dpo2)no cramps opk negative (low circle) BD anyways nipples painful when pinched or pressed upon- sensitive the rest of time.
CD 13-(dpo3) light cramps twinge feelings in uteral area. Nipples extremely painful BD just for the heck of it- gas pains
CD 14- (dpo4-today) no cramps yet nips still a little sensitive. A little gassy.

How is everyone else doing?

Just for the heck of it, I have been taking a cheapy test everyday since O- so far 2 BFN and 2 evap lines!

Planning to use a FRER on Sunday mar 24.

The second test is a terrible evap.

Well U ladies send All UR Lucky Girl Dust my way!!!!! :)

I have plenty of Boy Dust to go Around!!!! Lol

Hello ladies... Yes baby love it is a terrible Evap line- although I may have flooded it a big accidentally ;P still BFN over here

Sis4us- I am in Tomball! We are close! I will send girl vibes out for you!

Babylove- my parents conceived my dsis in 1 BD the whole month at the age of 46& 42! Anything a possible!

Yes we R close!!! :)
Just waiting for my blood test results.... I'm afraid I may have waited to long for my girl.... 37 yr old lady here!!!
My cycles have dropped to 24 days and are Min. To none!! :(

Sending out my bouncing Boy dust!!!

FYI making boys are the fun ones u pretty much gotta get drunk and have at it... From what I've read!! Lol
My last boy was made after St Patty's day and a lot of Guiness!!! ;)

Ha! Then I might never have a boy because I don't drink.....well on occasion.....I am 27 years old and am hell bent on having my third child before I am 30. I guess I have a little time. This will be my first baby with my fiance so I am thrilled. Cant wait. Good luck ladies.

Hey ladies! I'm 4-5 DPO today! I want to POAS sooooo bad haha. This is out 2nd month TTC #1.

I don't drink either I was talking about OH.... I've heard all types of stories and charms.... Who really knows!!!
That's why I turned to science got a Gender Calendar and all... thru Selnas Method!!
According to them I'm a Boy maker ....almost all my girl days are during my period or close to it.... Guess that's why I have 2 boys!! :)
Just waiting to see what the Dr says about my fertility and go from there!!!
Baby Love... I told myself the same for my last son turned 30 the YR I had him... And here I am Again still searching for that Lil girl to make US complete!!!
U are still young and have lots of time I'm not sure if u where on BC but it took me 6mos after getting off the pill when I was 30!

I don't drink either I was talking about OH.... I've heard all types of stories and charms.... Who really knows!!!
That's why I turned to science got a Gender Calendar and all... thru Selnas Method!!
According to them I'm a Boy maker ....almost all my girl days are during my period or close to it.... Guess that's why I have 2 boys!! :)
Just waiting to see what the Dr says about my fertility and go from there!!!
Baby Love... I told myself the same for my last son turned 30 the YR I had him... And here I am Again still searching for that Lil girl to make US complete!!!
U are still young and have lots of time I'm not sure if u where on BC but it took me 6mos after getting off the pill when I was 30!

No I haven't been on BC for a little over a year now I absolutely hate it and will never ever again take it in any shape form or fashion. Lol my BF doesn't really drink either so.....I am really hoping for a boy but I am ok with either however what it turns out to be this will be my last.

Hey ladies! I'm 4-5 DPO today! I want to POAS sooooo bad haha. This is out 2nd month TTC #1.

Welcome:flower: I def know the feeling but it won't do you any good at this point. Cant wait to see when you do start testing

Well today was a bfn also- onto 8dpo tomorrow- :(

In other news- nasty virus hit the house this past weekend so I get to spend all day doing puke laundry.... Yay me :/ lol I was sweetly reminded what MS felt like- would LOVE to be pregnant dreading the MS!!

Oh and I got a job interview on Monday! Fx for me!!!

How are you all doing this am??

Well today was a bfn also- onto 8dpo tomorrow- :(

In other news- nasty virus hit the house this past weekend so I get to spend all day doing puke laundry.... Yay me :/ lol I was sweetly reminded what MS felt like- would LOVE to be pregnant dreading the MS!!

Oh and I got a job interview on Monday! Fx for me!!!

How are you all doing this am??

8 DPO is still very early so dont give up hope! Hope everyone is feeling better, puke laundry is never fun but must be done lol. Yay, congrats on your interview and good luck!

Totally forgot to say that AF was there to greet me when I woke up this morning! Bummer on to cycle #2.

I feel ya in the virus dept... DH got something at the rodeo Fri night...He was whining around the house ALL weekend finally went to the Dr yesterday... he has Micro Plasma virus :shrug:
My teenager has been coughing for months the DR keeps telling me allergies but now my LIL guy who just had his tonsils out is coughing and so am I!!!!
Needless to say we will be hitting Dr apts ALL day!!! :(

dancbabe .... Puke laundry is never Fun.... haven't had to do any of that in FOREVER boys are pretty good about making it to the potty or being tough about it!!!
As for MS never had it w my boys I actually felt really good w both of them that's why I knew they where boys... lol!!! Looking forward to some MS for this Lil girl heck ive already been to the moon and back looking for her :)
FX on the interview!!!

babylove..... I feel ya on the BC never again here either it only made me a raging loony most the time and didn't do what it was meant to do the others LOL

hope everyone is doing the BEST they can considering!!! ;)

Man I hope that virus doesnt make its way here! :) What is Micro Plasma Virus?! I have never heard of that but it does not sound good at all! That BC messed my cycle up so bad it was ridiculous, I hate it with a passion.

Totally forgot to say that AF was there to greet me when I woke up this morning! Bummer on to cycle #2.

:flower:
Bummer .... I was waiting for AF this month for testing so wasn't a surprise when she showed... was surprised when she showed so early AGAIN!
I know how disappointing it is though I truly thought FEB was my month and when AF showed 2 days before my Bday I was more than Bummed!!!

My AF cant decide if she's coming or going this month not sure if its a good sign that I've had more period days or bad that its random.... wish the dr would call and tell me WTH... ok vent Over!!!

What all have U been doing to peg your O???

IM a LTTTC so I might be able to help just let me know if u need anything!!

I can't imagine how frustrating that might be! This is only my 2nd month TTC so I havent been doing anything at all besides looking at an app on my phone not to sure how accurate that is. I do not have the patience to temp and I dont really trust the OPK's so I guess you could just say I am winging it for now but any advice would be super welcomed!

Man I hope that virus doesnt make its way here! :) What is Micro Plasma Virus?! I have never heard of that but it does not sound good at all! That BC messed my cycle up so bad it was ridiculous, I hate it with a passion.

From what Ive been told its the Flus baby Bro. or Walking Mono!!!
Flu shot doesn't prevent it (which they ALL have gotten Xcept Mommy)
Seems these viruses are smarter than us these days...Really don't know anything anymore !! :shug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->