TTC #3!! :) Need a Buddy! 4DPO (?)

Yucky that stinks. I totally agree with you on the smart virus deal which is a little on the scary side when you think about it.

Its still early in the game for U so if you don't want to stress about it I wouldn't

But if U want faster results and if you really want to try for a boy u might want to start using a OPK the digital Clear Blue Easy is the easiest to read O for neg :) for Post.
at least then u will have a more solid window

Also I can give U the info to get a gender Calendar if U really want to Peg your boy Days!!!

HI HO HI HO Off the DRs we go!!! TTYL Ladies

Totally forgot to say that AF was there to greet me when I woke up this morning! Bummer on to cycle #2.

:( So Sorry babylove... I have one week before AF is due and I will be on Cycle 2 as well.

Its still early in the game for U so if you don't want to stress about it I wouldn't

But if U want faster results and if you really want to try for a boy u might want to start using a OPK the digital Clear Blue Easy is the easiest to read O for neg :) for Post.

Also I can give U the info to get a gender Calendar if U really want to Peg your boy Days!!!

That is the OPK I use!! Clearblue Digi Advanced! The flashy and solid smiley one! We didn't BD until after getting the solid face so here's hoping! lol

Would love to look at calender though. According to Chinese I can conceive a boy this month and then not again until August. Does anyone put faith in the chinese gender predictor?

I may try the OPKs havent decided yet. I am interested in the gender calender though, that may be quite interesting.

I feel ya in the virus dept... DH got something at the rodeo Fri night...He was whining around the house ALL weekend finally went to the Dr yesterday... he has Micro Plasma virus :shrug:
My teenager has been coughing for months the DR keeps telling me allergies but now my LIL guy who just had his tonsils out is coughing and so am I!!!!
Needless to say we will be hitting Dr apts ALL day!!! :(

dancbabe .... Puke laundry is never Fun.... haven't had to do any of that in FOREVER boys are pretty good about making it to the potty or being tough about it!!!
As for MS never had it w my boys I actually felt really good w both of them that's why I knew they where boys... lol!!! Looking forward to some MS for this Lil girl heck ive already been to the moon and back looking for her :)
FX on the interview!!!

babylove..... I feel ya on the BC never again here either it only made me a raging loony most the time and didn't do what it was meant to do the others LOL

hope everyone is doing the BEST they can considering!!! ;)

Hahaha I am soooo hoping for a boy with no MS... with BOTH of my girls I lost 18+ lbs the first trimester because I couldn't keep anything down. Ended up on phenegrin before MS went away around 14 weeks.

Yeah everything is clean now and lysoled :) I can sit back and chat with y'all.. :) Going to post my O checking details for everyone to see in a minute!

Ok for finding "O": I used fertilityfriend.com (Also an app on iPhone and they are synced)
My pictures show my calender, my chart (doesn't include BBT because I haven't done that yet), and my pregnancy chances.

It is pretty simple you input your info each day (I use the app on my phone) and it charts for you, works even better with Temping, so I have heard. You can put in Temps, OPK readings, PG test readings, weight, mood, symotoms, CM, Cervix position, and AF

I use Clearblue Digital Advanced OPKs to tell me when I am fertile (they give high and peak readings so you hit all 4 days- 2 leading up to and 2 peak days and maybe 1 after OV just in case!)

Visit my page here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430bee and create your own by pushing join!!

Anyone have anything else they use??

Attachments

• ff3.jpg
    ff3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ff2.jpg
    ff2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Hello girls back for a spell till the Pedi. Apt... Dr gave me a Zpac and the teen 60days of a low dose antibiotic and nose spray.... hope this will work Im sick of passing the Cooties around.. its hard having one in HS and one in K different Cooties all day every day!! LOL
Do Antibiotics mess W TTC?? Hope not

I just started using the Fertility Friend in Feb.. though I tend to forget to temp every AM before I get up :)

I just use the ClearBlue OPK although last time I bought the ones for the monitor assuming the monitor was in there ... $60n No Monitor!!! :(

As for the Chinese According to them I should have girls when my last son was conceived I was suppose to have girls that whole YR .... Funny he looks like a boy an smells like one Too!! LOL

That's why I turned to science If U read about Post. and Neg charges and how the egg attracts the right sperm it makes sense especially for us that already have 2 of one Gender!!

Selnas Method .... check out Selnas Plus u can order a 6mo Calendar there for $50 most others charge $200-$300 and never answer Questions
Selnas Plus has answered all my questions within a day... they are in Paris which is why plus the original scientist is also!!!

I Need to get MS and loose some weight ever since my MC I've been gaining
Plus ever since I stopped all my meds I've had no energy what so ever ��

Always here if ya need me!!!!

HAHA sis4us you crack me up with your smelling like a boy! My house smells like flowers ;) glad the dr gave you meds! I would assume they don't mess with TTC since they knock birth control pills to the side and many conceive on accident while taking them.... BUT don't quote me, I am just using common logic here! I agree with the multiples of one gender.... haha I will look into Selna's for sure!

Good Luck to U ladies!!!!
I know how it feels to not have that Complete Family... I thought it was just because some women want to have a Girl to do girl things W.... but the more I think about it I think we all want the whole package!!!
My boys can be big momma boys but they also can Run W Daddy!!!!!
It would be nice to get to experience it ALL!!! :)

So... little disheartened today. A lot of women I know and have been chatting with are getting their positives. I am SUPER happy for them, especially since I know the love a child can bring and most of them don't. I literally smile everytime I see someone got their BFP. I hold no resentment or bitterness towards them! I just want my own too. I have taken countless tests sometimes 2-3 times a day with nothing. I know it is early, I just am starting to doubt as my symptoms are proofing to be more like PMS...... B***hyness and all. I find out more and more information about my own body each day. I now LOVE charting! I know my cervix a little better and DH seriously thinks I am crazy. ;)

I keep squinting and tweaking pictures of my tests hoping for something... NOTHING. Then today, I had a POSITIVE RESULT 2 minutes after peeing- bright dark pink!!!! Showed hubby. He confirmed it and literally two seconds later it faded away before our eyes.... Was a negative test. :(

So yeah that's where I am, moody and stuck with Big Fat Negatives. I was originally on this journey not expecting at all to conceive the first cycle, but who am I kidding?!? What woman on earth tries to make a baby and stays happy when the tests continue to show negative.

GAHHH... Sorry for ranting. Love you all- wish everyone best of luck with FMU tomorrow!!

PS ladies if you have not gone over to the new thread, please come join us.... checking in everyday and we already have a BFP!!!!! WOOHOOO

Sorry to be the Rain on everyone's Parade.... But I've been TTC for 18 mos so I've learned to take the good w the bad I guess!!!!

I would suggest to wait at least till a day or two before AF ... In Oct when I got a BFP my test where light faded and stated Error.... Took till day before AF to get a +!!!
Only for me to MC 2 wks later :cry:

Not trying to say this will happen to u because i dont think that...U ladies are way younger and prob. Don't have the issues I have so I know u will all get a BFP before I do prob :(
Which is not a bad thing !!! :)

I would say to try and give yourself 6 mos for the BC to be outta your system Dancbabe if this month doesn't pan out

FX for U All!!!

Got my blood results yesterday and she says they r OK :shrug:

Happy Friday Ladies!!!!

I am well aware of how long it can take. It took my parents SEVEN YEARS of TTC #3 with fertility treatments, IUI and IVF before they finally gave up and moved onto adoption. The day the adoption fell through because birth mom fought back for custody and won :( my mom got a BFP at 36!!! She then proceeded to get knocked up TWICE more after that with her last being at age 42 with NO additional FERTILITY TREATMENTS. It is really crazy how our bodies work sometimes.

I watched her go through real pain, I am well aware that my whining over being 3 weeks into cycle 1 is absurd... LOL I just needed to vent. I really am not stressed over the timing of conception. If it doesn't happen this month, we are "officially" going back to NTNP until August in hopes of a summer baby. I will continue to chart and use OPKs during that time to get my cycle underhand, but not going to stress about it that is for sure! :)

Anyhoo.... No worries Sis4us. Sorry about your m/c after faded test :( I have heard of others with these faders too... apparently it is an invalid test and needs to be retaken

ok this maby sounds crazy but maby somebody went through the same thing....
so 7dpo i tested with 3 hpt and got faint positives then 8dpo negative and bloodtest at doctor said <1 then 9dpo faint positive hpt line and 10dpo stronger faint hpt line what is going on .... and my temps are still up....
im going to put my chart in there hopefully someone can help me i feel like im going crazy

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
ok this maby sounds crazy but maby somebody went through the same thing....
so 7dpo i tested with 3 hpt and got faint positives then 8dpo negative and bloodtest at doctor said <1 then 9dpo faint positive hpt line and 10dpo stronger faint hpt line what is going on .... and my temps are still up....
im going to put my chart in there hopefully someone can help me i feel like im going crazy

Looks like a possible implant on the big dip. I would take another test and maybe go to a GP for bloodwork or go see the OBGYN again and bring your tests and ask for a quanititative Blood serum. Your temps are still going up so that is good.

i know thats what i said af said it was due today .....
i just cant explain the hpt+ then blood work - then hpt + again this is such a rollercoaster

Googled it... apparently it is not that uncommon.. Take HPT 3-4 days after BT. If it's still positive on Sunday insist to get blood drawn again.

thank u so much ur the best :)
jus dont wanna get my hopes up too much

I would give it a few days ... U might want to start taking baby aspirin to help it stick I know a lot of ladies could tell u more to prevent early MC!!!
I wish I would have know all that before mine :(

Dancbabe it's ok to vent and ok to want what u want don't beat yourself up about it ... Maybe it's just early don't give up just yet!!! :)

wanted to show u guys the test this morning

here it goes

Attachments

• Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members