TTC #3!! :) Need a Buddy! 4DPO (?)

Buy still had a neg blood test after a positiv n now test r positiv again I'm jus sooo worried but jus looks sooo good

Is your DR open on Sat? Most aren't but some are. A General Practioner can take a blood test also.

no they not.....my nurse called today to tell me the hcg from the other day is on <0 so then i told her i got bfp yesterday and today and she wrote everything down and call me back monday to tell me what were gonna do

Well now look at this girls!!!!
Jus gotta wait I guess til mon still don't think it's right unless I got my hcg drawn too early

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
FX .... I would take it easy this weekend just chill around the house !!!
Then call Mon and get another HCG quant done to see where u r at u should be quite a bit higher if u got a post . HPT

Wishing u the very best .... Movies and bed rest this weekend !!!!! ;)

I will :) thank u :) hope it will turn out good already had 3 mc :(

Let us know!!! Praying for a sticky bean for you!!!!!! Eeeek!

How was everyone's weekend?!?!

Well mine was ok.... spent the day shopping with family yesterday and had HORRIBLE pains that lasted literally minutes and then went away. I looked and DH and said that was really odd.

Went and bought more pg tests because I am obsessed. LOL I have been taking two a day since 8DPO. With both of my girls I found out on a Sunday before AF was due. Not very confident this cycle though because if you go look at my chart my temp dropped from

8DPO- 98.13
9DPO- 98.03
10DPO- 97.93

(slightly decreasing so figured AF was on her way)

This AM got up at 5 to take my temp it went back up to 98.23 (WHAT IS WITH ME AND 3'S????)

Took a test a 5am cuz I had to pee... Seen a very very faint line- figured it was evap and went back to bed.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/dancbabe89/baby/maybe.jpg
Got up at 9 and figured WTH, I heard SMU works better sometimes, let's try once more and be done for the day.... WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?! shot from the toilet at post test 30 seconds.... and then again in the bathroom wth different backrounds :) ALL within 2 minutes

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/dancbabe89/baby/601617_10152665909640057_588852892_n.jpg

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/dancbabe89/baby/577576_10152665909525057_1617867669_n.jpg

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/dancbabe89/baby/525157_10152665914675057_1447235228_n.jpg

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/dancbabe89/baby/483277_10152665909405057_908424088_n.jpg

SO 11DPO on a Sunday just like with my girls...... :)

Congrats Hun I'm soo happy for ya :) at least one of us has no confusion going on here hahah ..... Good luck Hun

hi.......
is it normal that i had twinger and pulling on left side but went to the right now ?
there less on left but more on right now ?

hi.......
is it normal that i had twinger and pulling on left side but went to the right now ?
there less on left but more on right now ?

YES! That is your uterus expanded for baby :))

Did you call DR yet?

Here is my test from tonight! Getting darker!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow nice :) congratulations ;)

Yes I went today and will find out tomm my lines got darker even my digital said pregnant nipples are so sore n always twinges but some af cramps too hope it's nothing bad
How r u feeling

Oh wow nice :) congratulations ;)

Yes I went today and will find out tomm my lines got darker even my digital said pregnant nipples are so sore n always twinges but some af cramps too hope it's nothing bad
How r u feeling

I went to the dr yesterday also and will get my blood results. Feeling a bit bit**y and having some pulling cramps and slight nausea. Other than that- fine :)

well test came back and its on <274 but i have to go back tomm they wanna see if it goes up or down since all this was going on.....did u hear urs?

How many dpo are you??? 274 is great!

my dr is an absolute idiot... Well not my dr the one they fit me in with. >( I came in and told him about my cycle. I only bleed for two days in march and it was a week early period and that's when we decided to TRY! Got a positive test this weekend after tons of negative ones- somehow he got stuck on my two day period and told me and dH that is was a chemical. I said no your timing is off- line up perfectly with my opks. He said let's do an ultrasound. (What idiot dr does an ultrAsound at 11 dpo?!?!) nothing shows till 5 weeks! Anyhow... Nothing showed big surprise! And he said well let's get your bloodwork done and if its under 35 we will know its a chemical. So we got bloodwork done- beta came back at 55 today above average for 11-12 dpo - he said I looked at your fertility fried chart- thank goodness I had it to send to him!!) and it looks like your only just pregnant. I want to you to come back for another beta Monday to make sure your numbers are doubling and rule out a chemical for sure....

What a looney!

OMg rhats stupid u cant Trust any doctor anymore these days
Well don't stress over him u know ur body that's all that matters and wait until Monday!!!!
Iam dpo15 an gotta go back tomm bc they r idiots too wanna see if goes up or down
But when I first got there I told her I had 3 mc and she said she can't do anything bc it was from 3 diff man in earlier relationships n I would have to Se now if it happens twice now with me n my husband with a mc then she's gonna do something but yeah dr r ******** I can write a book about them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->