TTC #3!! :) Need a Buddy! 4DPO (?)

Well she did the blood test actually yesterday and I was 14 dpo sorry

Mcap..... How R U doing I hope everything is going Well!!!!
Take Care

I'm great the first blood test was 274 and two days later 803 she wants to do another one on Thursday so I gotta go hope everything is ok!!!! How r u ??? Have u been to ur doc again?

My beta lst Tuesday was 55 ans this Monday was 1000! :)

It's supposed to double every 24-72 hours so double would have been around 600 and yours almost tripled! That's great news! They might want to check again to make sure it's not multiples ;) eeek!

hahaha.....yeah i actually had to go today they wanted to check again will find out tomm.... well twins? thats alot to handle for the first timee lol

So my lvls went from 800 to 11,000 in 5 days is that alot?

Well got us done bc lvl was 11.000 gest. Sac and yolk sac was there but no fetal pole and everybody is saying there should be something if lvl are high what do u think

Well got us done bc lvl was 11.000 gest. Sac and yolk sac was there but no fetal pole and everybody is saying there should be something if lvl are high what do u think

I think it's too early to tell. With my DD I have a picture that literally only shows a black dot. Not sure which sac it was but it was around 5-6 weeks pregnant and she is still here alive and well. Don't put to much stress on your numbers that are getting way higher that is a good thing!!! With my molar or chemical pg they never got past 1100 and your at 11000! Chin up sweetheart you have a baby it just needs time to grow!

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

thank u u make me calm down a lil jus cant wait for the next us and the doc to call tomm how r u doing?

I go the 15 for ultrasound so we shall see :)

Hahahha funny I have one on that day too well let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->