Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Hi ladies,

I tested positive for the flu today and BFN for baby and AF is all but right here so tomorrow will be cd1 for me. I hope you the best this month for those of you testing! Let's keep posting. I love to hear your stories.
Incidentally, I'm 45. Have any of you heard of a 45 year old conceiving naturally?

Baby dust

Welcome, those who just joined us. :hugs:
Tested this morning, BFN, then started spotting a few hours later. AF not due for two more days, never had implantation bleeding so suspecting AF is deciding to show her ugly face a few days early.
I'm a bit annoyed. :haha:

Welcome, those who just joined us. :hugs:
Tested this morning, BFN, then started spotting a few hours later. AF not due for two more days, never had implantation bleeding so suspecting AF is deciding to show her ugly face a few days early.
I'm a bit annoyed. :haha:

Hugs

Hiya ladies, I've been offline for a few days but thankfully back! Great to see just how many of you are in the same situation! Currently I'm 9dpo today and tested this morning but BFN which I'm not really surprised at! Promised myself I'd be more relaxed this time but it's funny how you automatically go into testing mode! I've bought the cheapies of eBay which I used before and hoping that some day I see even a faintest line.......do much for me not stressing! Ive had. I real symptoms but I can't remember having any with my other 2 pregnancies either so fingers crossed!
So any of you ladies in testing mode yet??? AF due round 29th so a few days to go yet :)

Baby dust to you all :£

Hi fluffy
I'm with you. Those little sticks just can't lay idle
I'm 12dpo today and still bfn. Cramping alot this morning. Af due Sunday and my temp was still up today so idk. It's just a waiting game
:dust:

Wackylove just wondering how you got on? Hoping AF didnt arrive :)

Morning ladies!

So sorry to all who got bfn's and faith I am so sorry about the flu!

I'm a bit behind some of you as I don't ov until approx next Friday so will be starting my TWW about then.

Happy almost-weekend!

Hi there!
Can I join in? I'll be 39 in April and we are ttc number 6. After number 5 was born I felt that our family was complete. Until a few months ago when my mind changed completley!! It was such a strong feeling for another baby, almost a yearning. We are on our 6 cycle ttc. I'm getting nervous that I'm too old and it's not going to happen. Also, feeling depressed. I'm in the 2ww now. Hope we all see that BFP soon :)

D

Hello ladies x I have just turned 35 I have two boys 8yrs and 4yrs. I only ever wanted 2 children but after 4 yrs of thinking about it and changing my mind hundreds of times we r finally ttc #3. I am hoping for a girl, as I think in later life I will regret at least nit giving it a good go, but hey I could carry on having boys until I get a football team. Although I do love little boys, I would love a daughter too.
We r on cycle # 2 I am 13/14 dpo, (I ovulated on cd8/9). I do not test but I am seriously considering for next month. (what opk's r good) I am due af on 29th Feb, BFN this morning. Grrr

It took me 5 months with my 2nd and 4 months with my first, I've got a feeling what with using the principles of the shettles swaying method this is going to take alot longer.

Fingers crossed for all u ladies xx

Oh this tww feels so much longer!! If only they invented something that could tell us sooner :) DRG7 i was exactly the same as you, i changed my mind totally which was a surprise to me as i was certain my 2 boys (4 & 2 next month) but like you 2boysmummy i would love a daughter but if i can get my bfp i will be happy! Is it any more harder to concieve over 35? Ive read articles which say yes and no......which adds to the confusion! But if its meant to be its meant to be....... Im glad i joined this forum as its great to be able to get my feelings of frustration out there :)

Oh this tww feels so much longer!! If only they invented something that could tell us sooner :) DRG7 i was exactly the same as you, i changed my mind totally which was a surprise to me as i was certain my 2 boys (4 & 2 next month) was my family complete but like you 2boysmummy i would love a daughter but if i can get my bfp i will be happy! Is it any more harder to concieve over 35? Ive read articles which say yes and no......which adds to the confusion! But if its meant to be its meant to be....... Im glad i joined this forum as its great to be able to get my feelings of frustration out there :)

I am sure we will all conceive fine. I was 35.5 when I conceived DD..although I have to say I am not sure if I am ovulating properly right now. I have had my cycle back for about 5 months..but not seeing any EWCM any time in my cycle..so I am hoping that its not over for me! I get as far as watery and then it dries up.

Hi everyone
I am 10dpo today and had the most restless nights sleep and was feeling kind of crappy.....lack of sleep :( tested this morning as per usual but i think i may have a very faint line!!! One of those very very faint ones but maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me so im trying not to get my hopes up! Im hoping and praying that tomorrow it gets darker! Just felt like sharing this on here as my 22 month old doesnt understand his crazy mummy lol! Fingers crossed for us all x

Hi everyone
I am 10dpo today and had the most restless nights sleep and was feeling kind of crappy.....lack of sleep :( tested this morning as per usual but i think i may have a very faint line!!! One of those very very faint ones but maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me so im trying not to get my hopes up! Im hoping and praying that tomorrow it gets darker! Just felt like sharing this on here as my 22 month old doesnt understand his crazy mummy lol! Fingers crossed for us all x

:happydance: how exciting, here's hoping fir a darker line in the next few days x when did u bd around ov x

Ovulated on the 14th used opk and bd from the 10th-15th! Hoping not to miss out! I actually used an app for the iPhone which if I get bfp will be pretty spot on :) hopefully things will go my way :)

Ovulated on the 14th used opk and bd from the 10th-15th! Hoping not to miss out! I actually used an app for the iPhone which if I get bfp will be pretty spot on :) hopefully things will go my way :)

What app do you use? I have ff and period planner but found ff to be more accurate? Fx'd for your darker line!

Hi everyone

How exciting!!!!! I'm so happy for you and pray that line gets darker! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am sure we will all conceive fine. I was 35.5 when I conceived DD..although I have to say I am not sure if I am ovulating properly right now. I have had my cycle back for about 5 months..but not seeing any EWCM any time in my cycle..so I am hoping that its not over for me! I get as far as watery and then it dries up.

I'm in the same boat as you. I had zero cervical mucus this month. I used digital ovulation tests for the first time this month so I know we BD at the right time. This next cycle I'm taking Robitusin to thin out my CM. That along with digital ovulation test and pre-seed. My eggo better get preggo!!! :haha:

Hope this is it for you, Fluffy!! Keep us posted. Where is everyone else at in their cycle? I am 5 dpo according to FF. I've been feeling a lot of breast/nipple tenderness. However, I am trying not to symptom spot and just relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->