Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

hello all

I have debated for so long about registering on this site. I am 35 will be 36 in April and we are ttc #3. our children are 16 and 3. My hubby has 2 other children from a previous relationship. Its funny that when I was younger I always heard people tell me that I had to be careful and use protection in order to prevent pregnancy and now that I am being "careless" I just can't seem to get pregnant. Its very frustrating although very fun trying :happydance: we have only really been trying since May but it seems like forever. I wish you all the best of luck!:dust::spermy:

Hey taz :)
Welcome :) I know exactly how you're feeling! The fustration is the worst feeling ever! My issue is down to timing grrr :( but I'm taking a break from the stress of ttc so hopefully in the new year......:dust: to you

Hello ~ This is my DH and I's first month TTC. I'm 39 and I have two girls who are 16 and 18 and a 4 month old grandbaby! We have never used contraception but have always been very careful. I'm 6 DPO and I am chomping at the bit to do a HPT, but I'm going to wait!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->