• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Temp did a nosedive this am and bfn
This Is the day af was supposed to be due before the whole chart fiasco
Pretty sure I'm out :cry:
Hang in there fluffy - you could just be having a crappy feeling morning

Aw bonnie I'm feeling up and down today :( don't feel as bad now as I did this morning! Yeah I know I'm not out until AF shows up so i may still have a very very slight chance! I'm just glad I can come on here and air my feelings. When is your AF due bonnie?

By original chart and ov on 11 then today. If ov was wrong and in 14 then Wednesday. But by temp drop I am thinking today. Tummy feels not right

Bonnie ~ how did you guess i wanted a pink one lol,i'd love a girl but just want another baby so be happy with another boy,your temp is still above coverline hopefully will rise again in morning

Fluffy ~ sorry your feeling crap and sure those lines will get darker,with my 4th ds had to put the test to the light to see the line and had terrible af pains but the lines get darker and he is now a mischeivious 3 yr old lol

vjean ~ sorry for your loss,know how u feeling i have 2 angels,FX for a sticky bean

dysan ~ thankyou you don't know how good that made me feel, wish my mum liked big famalies she will do her nut if knows where trying for no 6 she was bad enough with 4 and 5,at the end of the day i look after them noone else

Thanks alin3boys, still don't think that this is my month :( its the thought of starting from square one all over again. This is my 2nd month ttc and got lucky first time with my other 2 boys. Have 2 angels which I m/c before having my first child so there's always that fear constantly with me too......went shopping today to distract me but taking the kids with me and crowds just stressed me out lol! Now it's time to relax with a cuppa :)

VJean, Welcome! Of course you can join.

Fluffy so sorry about your BFN. It will happen soon so keep positive.

Bonnie1990 so sorry too about your BFN. Perhaps it is too early?

alin3boys i dont tell my parents that we are ttc#3 either. My mom will freak. Her take is that I have a healthy girl and a healthy boy so why have more and risk any issues. As a background: she had MANY pregnancies and LOTS of miscarriages, even later term loss, and lots of health issues during pregnancies so I do understand where she comes from and being scared for me. But, I rather not hear the negatives while TTC. I know that once I tell her that I am pregnant she will be happy for us, although to a degree, she will be worried. With my previous two, she was so worried basically until AFTER they were born. My two previous pregnancies where very healthy with absolutely no issues and I never had a miscarriage thank G-d, i have been so very blessed. At moments, I feel in a way that perhaps i will not be as lucky next time around but i always tell myself that I can't think that way.

goddess25, when are you planning to start to TTC? Of course you can stick around until then. Just asking out of curiosity! I hope it is soon!

ok ladies, time for me to go and get things ready for tomorrow and plan my week. I will probably come and browse the board a bit later. So excited for the week to come!

Thanks Dysan......my hopes are gradually fading as i think af is on the way :(. I dont think it could be IB as its a bit too late for it, af is due on tuesday but its making an early appearance.....2nd month in a row now but 27 day cycle! Ah well unless a miracle is coming my way ill be planning to try again next month :).

I bid you all a goodnight from me and i will probably drop by tomorrow x. :)

VJean, Welcome! Of course you can join.

Fluffy so sorry about your BFN. It will happen soon so keep positive.

Bonnie1990 so sorry too about your BFN. Perhaps it is too early?

alin3boys i dont tell my parents that we are ttc#3 either. My mom will freak. Her take is that I have a healthy girl and a healthy boy so why have more and risk any issues. As a background: she had MANY pregnancies and LOTS of miscarriages, even later term loss, and lots of health issues during pregnancies so I do understand where she comes from and being scared for me. But, I rather not hear the negatives while TTC. I know that once I tell her that I am pregnant she will be happy for us, although to a degree, she will be worried. With my previous two, she was so worried basically until AFTER they were born. My two previous pregnancies where very healthy with absolutely no issues and I never had a miscarriage thank G-d, i have been so very blessed. At moments, I feel in a way that perhaps i will not be as lucky next time around but i always tell myself that I can't think that way.

goddess25, when are you planning to start to TTC? Of course you can stick around until then. Just asking out of curiosity! I hope it is soon!

ok ladies, time for me to go and get things ready for tomorrow and plan my week. I will probably come and browse the board a bit later. So excited for the week to come!

Yes it could be too early-I have much confusion this month over ov day. 11th vs 14th. Had a temp drop today and af would be due but no af yet. Could be implantation dip and af not due till Wednesday. So who knows.

I am sure your mom will be happy once she knows but given her history I understand her feeling scared of you. I am sure this pregnancy will be as good as your last ones!

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join you, even though we are trying for #4? I love this site but have struggled with finding a place to "fit in".

I'm 35 (36 in May). I have 3 children from a previous marriage (dd 16, ds 15, ds 12). My new hubby is 30 and does not have any children of his own. I had a tubal reversal done in October and we were super happy when we got a BFP in January. Unfortately it wasn't a sticky bean. :nope:

I'm currently 11dpo, and a confessed POAS addict as well! FX'd this is our month, but starting to lose a little hope. I'm so excited to see a group of ladies in the same boat as me!

Hopefully you get your sticky bean! I also (think) I am 11dpo today too-long story and a poas freak! Hope you feel like you fit here with us!
:dust:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies!

Hiya ladies,
Feeling crappy this morning sorry I've no other word to describe it!:( Tested this morning and nothing :( plus I've a feeling AF is going to make an appearance some of these days! Had a gut feeling it was too good to be true but hey no point in getting down in the dumps I'll keep my head high and try again :) how's everyone today? Any bfp's for anyone else :)

Boo. Sorry to hear that. :nope: FX'd March is your month!

Well that's it onto month cycle 3, AF came this morning two days early(day 26), I guess that accounts for the ov on cd8 and not the estimated cd10.
I'm gutted because everything seemed so right up until 4 days ago when all cramping, bb tingling stopped. Until yesterday, it all started again late afternoon but I knew it was af as I got my usual pre af tingles down my thighs.

I just hope my opk's hurry up and get here I need to time these girl sperms just right before ov.... Also this is my last month to try before we get into the whole same birthday period as my boys. Jan Feb is such an expensive time of year, and for practical purposes avoiding those months would be best all round.. Even though this month means a beginning of dec baby at least it's not in the same month as my other 5 days apart boys.
However ask me if I still feel the same if I get a BFN mid to end of march!!!

Good luck to all those whom still have hope, and I feel ure frustrations those whom have had af xxx

Hi ladies
How is everyone? Update on my situation is no different from y'day :( AF is starting today lightly and a day early:(.
Ah well now im all ready for march.....fx'd that this will be our month :) sorry to hear AF arrived 2boysmummy, looks like u an I are the same my AF came early day 26 and started today and I'm hoping this month too :)
Anyone having a better time or are we all in the same boat? So glad I have you guys to chat to on this otherwise I'd prob be crying to myself today.....thank you all x
Rhona x

Hugs mummy and fluffy

Me....well I guess I have decided that ov must have been 14th. Af would have been due yesterday but did not show and temp went back up a tad this am. Cramping yesterday. Boobs started hurting a bit last night went away and back again. Test bfn this am but I swear for about 30 seconds I saw a faint hairline on the edge of the test line but it disappeared. I guess I will see tomorrow. I guess I'm 13dpo today so af due Wednesday :shrug::dohh:

Well that's it onto month cycle 3, AF came this morning two days early(day 26), I guess that accounts for the ov on cd8 and not the estimated cd10.
I'm gutted because everything seemed so right up until 4 days ago when all cramping, bb tingling stopped. Until yesterday, it all started again late afternoon but I knew it was af as I got my usual pre af tingles down my thighs.

I just hope my opk's hurry up and get here I need to time these girl sperms just right before ov.... Also this is my last month to try before we get into the whole same birthday period as my boys. Jan Feb is such an expensive time of year, and for practical purposes avoiding those months would be best all round.. Even though this month means a beginning of dec baby at least it's not in the same month as my other 5 days apart boys.
However ask me if I still feel the same if I get a BFN mid to end of march!!!

Good luck to all those whom still have hope, and I feel ure frustrations those whom have had af xxx

Hi ladies
How is everyone? Update on my situation is no different from y'day :( AF is starting today lightly and a day early:(.
Ah well now im all ready for march.....fx'd that this will be our month :) sorry to hear AF arrived 2boysmummy, looks like u an I are the same my AF came early day 26 and started today and I'm hoping this month too :)
Anyone having a better time or are we all in the same boat? So glad I have you guys to chat to on this otherwise I'd prob be crying to myself today.....thank you all x
Rhona x

Hugs mummy and fluffy

Me....well I guess I have decided that ov must have been 14th. Af would have been due yesterday but did not show and temp went back up a tad this am. Cramping yesterday. Boobs started hurting a bit last night went away and back again. Test bfn this am but I swear for about 30 seconds I saw a faint hairline on the edge of the test line but it disappeared. I guess I will see tomorrow. I guess I'm 13dpo today so af due Wednesday :shrug::dohh:

Hugs to 2boysmummy and fluffy! I understand your frustration in the timing piece of it all mummy. My BFN last month meant that was it for me 'having' a baby in my 45th year. Now I will be 46 and for whatever reason I'm feeling foolish...like I'm suddenly not being responsible bringing life into the world at that age. It's just a number I suppose. My DF (49) never had children and he would love nothing more than to have a child. He's been a fantastic role model for my 3 other children who's biological dad has some significant mental health issues. I get excited thinking about bringing up a child with a man who loves children.

Bonnie - Oh I HOPE you will get a BFP this month!!

Dysan - I get no being able to tell people. I can't even tell some of my girlfriends because I know they would think I'm crazy and probably try to talk me out of ttc. We just can't base our own dreams and decisions on what others think (even our parents) because at the end of the day...we answer to ourselves and we are ultimately responsible for our own happiness. It is sweet though reading about how much your mum worries about you.

Alin3boys and Vjean - welcome and I look forward to getting to know you!

:dust::dust::dust:

Ok....I'm loosing it. That just totally set off tears.
Thanks and :hugs:

Age doesn't matter as long as you are a good parent!
If you were adopting no one would think twice!

Faithmum, Bonnie is right age does not matter, there r plenty of young mums out there who may have age on their side but who says they deserve to be parents anymore than older people. I find that the more life experience you have the less selfish you r and the more patient u r with bringing children into the world... Just my opinion, as long as you are healthy and happy what does it matter xx

Ok....I'm loosing it. That just totally set off tears.
Thanks and :hugs:

Age doesn't matter as long as you are a good parent!
If you were adopting no one would think twice!

Faithmum, Bonnie is right age does not matter, there r plenty of young mums out there who may have age on their side but who says they deserve to be parents anymore than older people. I find that the more life experience you have the less selfish you r and the more patient u r with bringing children into the world... Just my opinion, as long as you are healthy and happy what does it matter xx

You women are awesome! You're right - it seems many consider an older couple adopting as benevolent, kind and wise but that same couple having their own can be perceived as selfish and even foolish. I like many aspects of aging but for certain one of my favorites is the ability to see outside my own perceptions of right and wrong. In fact there are fewer and fewer actions that I consider absolutes anymore. Sometimes I think we limit ourselves and perhaps judge ourselves even more than the outside world does. So when I'm afraid to even express my deepest desires to my dearest friends....what am I afraid of? Defending my position? Being judged? Living fearlessly - this is a good goal eh?

Hey ladies :)
Just checking in before i hit the hay :).

Bonnie i so want you to have good news soon, im now officially out for this month, sitting here with a cup of tea and catching up on my facebook teamed along with af cramps.....mmmmm lovely! Faithmum what the other girls have said about age doesnt matter is right, you deserve and have the right to be a mum at whatever age, you have a loving and supportive partner so you go girl :). This is # 3 im ttc and my mum would go nuts if she knew i was even thinking about it....but its my choice and its what i want to do :)
Ive my opk ordered ready for my next attempt, just wondering if theres anything else ive missed, thinking back now i do believe i calculated ovulation day wrong, was using cheaper ov tests so this time ive gone digi......hoping that this will pin point it better for me.
Will we be able to keep in touch with everone on this thread or what happens? Im a newbie and not sure.......thanks girls and ill keep you all in my prayers tonight :) x

Fluffy thank you so much for the kind words. I'm still not out yet and keeping my fingers crossed. Thinking I should skip testing in the am but I doubt I will be able to help myself. I am so tired. Even DB was said I looked tired and asked why. Teased it was because we "were up a little late last night". Haha no. Long day at work and maybe hopefully....not gonna day it.

Sorry your out. It sounds like you are prepared. I have not tried digi OPK. I actually found the Internet cheapies better than the store. But I'm sure I use a different store than you.

If you ever want to connect on Facebook let me know. I have no international buddies!

Well step kids will be here in a few do I should try to look alive

:dust: & :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"