Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Fluffy83

Reaction score
Hi all, im new to this site and its great to finally read about similar women going through the same as myself! Im 36 and ttc #3, feeling more relaxed this time and i dont know why! Only really made my decision about 4 months ago as my #2 resulted in placental abruption but ive decided to give it a go and see what happens:flower: Reading up on it i know it can be harder to get pregnant over 35, at present ive started the tww and hoping this site takes my mind off things! Any other ladies going through the same situation?:flower:

Hi all, im new to this site and its great to finally read about similar women going through the same as myself! Im 36 and ttc #3, feeling more relaxed this time and i dont know why! Only really made my decision about 4 months ago as my #2 resulted in placental abruption but ive decided to give it a go and see what happens:flower: Reading up on it i know it can be harder to get pregnant over 35, at present ive started the tww and hoping this site takes my mind off things! Any other ladies going through the same situation?:flower:

Welcome Fluffy,

Placental Abruption is pretty dangerous eh? What a scary thing to go through. Well we are glad you are here and you will find LOTS of women to share stories with. I'm 45 yo and ttc #4. I've got twins who are almost 13 and a 14 year old. I'm in the 2ww and I think 9 dpo. I tested early yesterday and got a BFN but I'm staying hopeful that I just need to wait a few more days. AF not due til the 22nd. Fx'd for us!!

baby dust to you!

Fingers crossed for you! I'm only 3dpo so I've a while yet before testing, I never thought I'd find myself in this situation again as I said after #2 that was me happy :) I'm trying to relax and not get stressed waiting AF not due around 29th so it's hopefully not going to play on my mind! It's great to finally find somewhere online where others are there to share their stories. Baby dust to you :)

Hi...I am 37 and ttc#3. My husband (40) and I just decided at the beginning of the year to try for another child. I have an 8 year old daughter and 7 year old son. This will be our 2nd cycle trying.

:dust: to everyone

Hi girls!

I'm 36 about to turn 37, and starting this cycle we will be ttc #2. Simultaneously scared and excited! Love to share the journey with you! :dust: to all!

I am not quite ready to TTC yet but hopefully as soon as I have persuaded my DH its a good idea I will be here. I am 37, 38 in April and want to conceive #3. I have a almost 3 year old and almost 1 year old so its time.

Hope we all manage to conceive quickly.

Hi I'm 36 and ttc #3 just joined this site as well. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 months now and the 2ww Everymonth drives me Insane lol but this site is getting me through it. 5 days til Af Is ( expected) I really hope I don't See her!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!

hiya fluffy :wave:
39 and ttc # 3. my kids are 17 & 19 and i have a 12 week old grandaughter so how crazy is that!

only on month 2.....im my dreaded TWW on DPO 8

the ladies here are amazing and supportive so enjoy-its a great place to be insane!:wacko::wacko:

hi ladies, im 37 ttc baby no 3. my children are 13 and 10. this is our first mth ttc. currently 7dpo, done a test bfn to no surprise! this tww is vile, just got a feeling its never goin happen again and i wont be blessed with a third baby

Hi ladies. I'm 39 ttc #4. I'm on CD 1 of our second month trying.
Baby dust to you all!!

Hi ladies,

What a great site! I also new just joined last week while I was on my TWW. AF came last night so I am on cycle day 2 so relaxing and waiting to O in the next couple of weeks (2nd month of trying). I have a fertilty test that I will take tomorrow .... it came in a pack of first response pregnancy tests and I am curious...so what the heck...we'll see what that tells me. Never heard of them before until i bought the pregnancy test pack this past month and saw the free sample in the pack. Also, I ordered ovulation tests from amazon to use this cycle...never used them before for past pregnancies so I figured this is my last chance to test any and all available pee sticks (i have a newly discovered POAS addiction)

So - I will be 35 in a couple of months and I am TTC #3. We are from Massachusetts and have a girl (our oldest who will be 6) and a boy (he turns 4 this year). Hubby and I always knew we wanted 3 kids and we feel that our family is not complete just yet. However, I also feel more relaxed this time around and although we hope to get pregnant soon if it does not happen for us, we feel blessed to have our two wonderful healthy kids.

I see that many of you are presently on your TWW so baby dust! Hope to see some BFP soon.

I have a fertilty test that I will take tomorrow .... it came in a pack of first response pregnancy tests and I am curious...so what the heck...we'll see what that tells me. Never heard of them before until i bought the pregnancy test pack this past month and saw the free sample in the pack. Also, I ordered ovulation tests from amazon to use this cycle...never used them before for past pregnancies so I figured this is my last chance to test any and all available pee sticks (i have a newly discovered POAS addiction)

I took that same fertility test last month and it came back good. I hadnt heard of it before either.
This is also my first month that I used pre-seed and clearblue digital smiles ovulation test. It was so exciting to get that first smile. :happydance:

Love that there are so many of us at this stage in life. I have a daughter that will be 14 this Spring and my son just turned 9. I have always wanted to have another, but my husband was done. Kids and I went to church camp this summer and DH shocked me when I got home by saying he wanted another baby. House was too quiet, kids are growing too fast and he's not ready for it to be quiet all the time. ?????? What??!!! I was so shocked. Wish I would have left for a few days sooner! :haha:
Hope we all get our BFP very soon!

Awwww - what a nice story. It's hard to step away from the chaos and really think about life without all the chaos. With 3 middle schoolers our house is nuts but I am dreading the day where my house is not full of little lego bits on the floor and my daughter not wanting me to wake up early to do her hair - heck I'd probably choose her silent treatments over her not being here. I won't miss the fighting - or going from laughing one second to a fist fight 20 seconds later (that was my boys last night in my bathroom when I was washing my face).

OK just now: my boys are making dinner because I've got a 101 temp (first one in about 10 years) and I turn to see DS14 pointing a big old bread knife at DS12. Lordy Lordy. Testosterone!!!

BFPs for all of us I hope!!

Your stories of your daughter make me smile. Sounds like mine, teen girls are one of a kind. :haha:
My two argue, but not physical fights, I think it's the gender and age difference. My brother and I are a year apart and sure had some knock down drag outs!!! And I love the memories believe it or not! We are very close and spend time together very often.
Hope you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

Your stories of your daughter make me smile. Sounds like mine, teen girls are one of a kind. :haha:
My two argue, but not physical fights, I think it's the gender and age difference. My brother and I are a year apart and sure had some knock down drag outs!!! And I love the memories believe it or not! We are very close and spend time together very often.
Hope you feel better soon!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much! It's the first time I've had to run a house without being able to move. I watched tons of Oprah and have been able to be on B & B though. I had 4 brothers and OH MY -the fights we would get in to!! You're right though. We all laugh about them now.

Hi ladies,

jusy checking in and saying hi.

had a great day with the kids today (vacation week) and looking forward to the rest of the week with them. missed my exercise class so hoping to make it up at the gym tomorrow as i am trying to lose a few pounds during the ttc period and stepping up the exercise a bit. i always exercise very often (5x weekly) but i am trying to increase intensity until a bfp then go back to my normal...also, i am not so great with the diet...i dont eat unhealthy stuff (no sodas, no fast food, i cook all my meals) but i should cut my portions a bit and i do have a weakness for sweets, mostly chocolate. i need to lose 25 pounds which seems so hard to do. thinking about trying weight watchers...any of you ever did it?

any of you ready to test? i will probably start using the ovulation tests later this week.

My sister in law and mother in law are on weight watchers. My sis in law has a 7 month old and was able to get to her pre pregnancy weight on it. She just recently joined also.
I'm testing in the morning. Scared to death. Say a prayer for me.

Hope you don't mind me popping in here even though I am not TTC just yet. I don't often find moms the same age as me TTC #3.

Both my kiddos are still very young 3 & 1. I am hoping to have another shortly after my son's 4th birthday so I will have a 4, 2, and newborn.

Hope your all doing great.

I was 36 when my last child was born and I hated being in the advance maternal age category.

Hey ladies! I'm lol at the middle schoolers antics. My DS is just turning 1 so we haven't had any craziness like sibling fights yet but we will be ttc our second starting this cycle. So excited! I'll be 37 next month so goddess, I feel your pain lol!

So glad to see so many ladies in here and momto2, let us know how the test goes!

Baby dust to all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->