TTC #3 wanting a buddy

Im back! Had no computer for the last few weeks!

So sorry to hear ur havin such a hard time camlet and have been so unwell!

And ur poor lil fella i hope whatever happens its not to scary for him and he improves soon x

Still waiting although im 6 days late today but still bfn so dunno what to think....

Hey ladies so anyone getting close to testing? I wish I was getting BFN's already its driving me crazy... :(

Yay glad to have you back mum88 :hugs: any sign of af/bfp yet? xx

brookettc3 I'm sorry about your loss hun big :hugs: good luck for this month I'm testing/due af on the 22nd so not to long to go!! I'm not feeling very positive this month I just don't realy feel pg just very ill :( so I'm sure af will be paying me a visit but as I think I already said I don't mind to much this month as I'm of on holiday in 3 weeks :) can't wait!! :)

hope you are all doing ok good luck to you all hopefully we will all get our bfps very soon :) xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Brookttc3 - So sorry to hear about your loss :( Hopefully you will be back to ttc again soon. I've read a bunch of times that you are more fertile after a miscarriage, not sure if there is any truth to it or not.

Camlet - I've gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of your vacation!! Where are you headed. Schools is out for me for summer break in two weeks (I'm a teacher, not sure if I mentioned that). We aren't going on a proper vacation though. We did just buy a cabin on a lake though, so most of our time will probably be spent there.

Mum88 - Any news? Fingers crossed that that second line shows up soon!

:hi: hiya brookettc3 I'm not going abroad just yet as I felt my lil girl was to young to go on a plane this year but will hopefully be going to America next year to visit family aswell as have a holiday :) this year we are just going on a haven holiday its a carrivan holiday park near a realy nice beach & lots of amusments if you've never heard of it lol :) xx

Hi all xx

Brookettc3 so so sorry for ur loss :( :hugs: hope ur holdin up ok?

Camlet, have a great hol!! Wish i was going!!! Hope u get good weather!

Thanks jodi_19! Me too im so confused and running up serious bills from all the testing!

Emm 9 days late now! Saw my doc she thinks i might have got preg late in my cycle and its too early to show up BFP...im a bit wary of gettin excited coz i feel normal still!

Fingers crossed for us all xx

Thanks mum88 can't wait!! I hope the weathers good to!! :) sounding realy good I hope your doctors right!! Got my Fx for you Hun!! xx

Thank you all and camlet that sounds like fun!
Update- so it just keeps getting worse for me after my HCG level drop at the hospital on Wednesday today.. Tuesday they got my results and they are at 60 now so I will probably have to get a d&c :(

:( sending lots of :hugs: to you brookettc3 I'm so sorry to hear your having such a bad time hun will be thinking of you :hugs: I hope you are ok (as ok as you can be anyway) xx

Thanks camlet xx its a long wait! Did u get ur puppy after??

Thats awful brookettc3, thinking of u :hugs:

Thank you guys... I am trying to just keep my head up and hope that I miscarry everything thats left naturally... I dont want to have to wait 3 months to ttc

Thanks camlet xx its a long wait! Did u get ur puppy after??

Thats awful brookettc3, thinking of u :hugs:

No we didn't in the end :( we decided we had enough to worry about atm so decided we will wait before getting any more pets which I guess was for the best in the long run! xx

Ok ladies AF finally arrived this morning :dohh:

And we made a decision tht if this wasn't our month then we would take a break and throw ourselves into planning our wedding next summer :happydance:

So I just wanted to wish u all the very best and i will keep my fingers crossed for ur BFP! Ill look for this page now and then in hopes of hearing ur good news!! :thumbup:

And Camlet, I hope ur lil man is better soon and all the best for the future :hugs:

xxxxx Cathy xxxxx
:dust:

Aww mum88 I'm sad to see you go but I understand why you need a break :hugs: make sure you let us know if any surprise bfps turn up!! & huge congrats on your wedding :) hope you have a great day :) :hugs: xx

Best of luck Mum88 and a big congrats on your wedding! Happy planning:)

Well my LP was only 8 days for the second cycle in a row. This has only happened since I started B100 complex. Seems it's having the opposite effect on me :( It's going to mess up timing for my HSG too so I have to call and have it rescheduled on Monday.

Hi ladys how's it going af is now 5 days late but I got bfn when she was due & another bfn yesterday so :shrug: goodness knows what's going on! xx

Hey Camlet :) 5 days late well you are not out until the :witch: comes :) Good luck!! I finally stopped bleeding a couple days ago and got a positive OPK the day after so the husband and I have BD'd twice since and I think I am O'ing today so who knows..... I will be testing on my birthday July 9th <3

Hey Ladies! How is everyone?

I got my second peak today on my cbfm. Having some ovulation pain as I type. Hoping to catch the egg before my hsg on the 19th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->