TTC #3 wanting a buddy

Hey hon thanks for that x

Fx for u!! Tww is soooo long eh??

Mum88- Sorry to hear that AF got you. Positive thoughts for next cycle :)

Camlet - I hope the 2ww isn't being too hard on you. I've got a good feeling about this cycle, I think you are going to get that bfp soon :)

My doctors appointment went well. I have to go back for blood work next week and was referred on to an ob/gyn. Hopefully we'll get some sort of answers soon.....or get knocked up before we get the chance.
OH's schedule could change so I'm not sure when we will be trying again. Fingers crossed for July b/c I'm thinking June is out.
On a positive note, my cycle seems to be straightening out. Last cycle I ovulated on day 16, pretty sure it was 14-15 this cycle!!! No more late ovulating for me. Now if I could just get my luteal phase to lengthen??

Thank you jodi_19 & mum88 I hate the tww I'm kinda up & down atm one day I have that feeling that I am pg & then the next I'm like I defo don't think I am :( so I realy don't know :shrug: I guess I just won't know until the 20th so I've just got to be patient! I'm glad your docters appointment went well & hope your blood work & app with the ob/gyn goes well too it also great news about your cycles sorting themselves out! I'm sure that will greatly improve your chances of getting pg so fx you will be 'knocked up' very soon lol xx

Well ladys looks like I'm going to be out this month now aswell :( I'm not due af till Friday but looks like she must be coming early :( :( I know we haven't been trying very long but it's still so disappointing :( argh this whole ttc is driving me mad!! I guess I need to look on the bright side though it leaves me with more time to lose weight & if i'm not pg by July I will be able to go on rollercoasters I guess.... xx

Where has everybody gone?? Well it's on to June for me after light spotting for 3 day the :witch: finaly got me properly but I'm not realy to upset about it as I've got a holiday booked where I would like to go on the rollercoasters ect so that's keeping me sane atm lol :) hope you are all doing ok as it's been quite a while since I've heard from a few of you!?! xx

Hey Camlet- I am doing well just upset about having to wait til Very end of july to start trying again! I am still temping though just so I know my cycles in and out by the time I start TTC again. Sorry to hear the witch got ya good thing is June isnt that far away :)

Hey ladies!! I guess we will all be trying together in July :) Hopefully we'll be bump buddies!!

Aww big :hugs: Brookettc3 but as you said at least it gives you time to know your cycles a bit better & I'm sure June will fly by & it will soon be July for you both I'm actualy debating on whether to buy some opks or if I should wait until July aswell as that's when our holiday is booked for! I guess we will just wait & see how I feel nearer the time though xx

Hey ladies. CD 1 again for me. One step closer to ttc again. Just have to get through this cycle and then OH will be home at the right time!!!
I ordered a clear blue fertility monitor too! Thought I'd give it a go, it's the only thing I haven't tried! No word from the doctors office yet!

Yay not long at all now until you can start joining us in ttc :) good luck with your cbfm I've heard there ment to be realy good :) hopefully no news is good news as I believe the saying goes! Although I hope they don't keep you waiting to long good luck & lots of baby dust for next cycle xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Brookettc3 I just noticed ur ticker!! Huge congrats when did u get ur bfp!?! xx

Where is everybody? Hope you are all doing ok? xx

Hey Camlet! I'm here. Nothing much happening with me, just waiting to O. I ovulated on CD 15 last cycle and here we are at CD 15 this cycle and still no positive opk. If I don't O soon it's going to mess up timing for next cycle when OH was actually going to be home :(

Yay glad you are still with me everybody else seems to have disapeared! Lol hopefully they will join us again soon!... Oh no big :hugs: Are you taking the opks once a day or two? As it may be that you missed it if you are doing it once a day? Are you going to take them next month aswell? I still haven't even started taking mine yet as I got them late & wanted to take them from the start of my cycle as it's my 1st time taking them ever! Tbh I haven't heard alot of good things lately about taking opk's though as quite a few ladys have said they know they are ov'ing but still get negative tests so :shrug: I have no idea if they where even worth getting/taking at all yet. Do you get any other symptoms when you ov? Hope you get a positive opk soon! good luck & baby dust for next month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been taking them 2/3 times a day. My test from this morning is getting darker so I'm expecting a positive today or tomorrow. My cervix is HSO and I had ewcm yesterday, none so far today. The last two cycle I had noticeable ovulation pain but nothing so far this cycle. I do temp and have always gotten a temp rise so it's just a waiting game at this point.
I will be using opks again next cycle, as well as using a clear blue fertility monitor for the first time.
My first month using opks I was really unsure too. I was using internet cheapies and wasn't sure exactly what a positive should look like so I went out and bought some clearblue digis as well. When I got a line that was nearly positive I started using the digi to confirm. I only used 2/3 digi's so I did this for a few cycles, by then I knew what a positive line looked like. Just a little suggeston :)

Thanks that's realy helpfull I will bare that in mind next month! Oh right sorry I forgot you where using a cbfm :dohh: I don't realy know much about them would you reccomend them? I hate waiting to ov it always seems to take forever but then so does the tww so I guess I'm just a realy impatient person lol Fx you aren't waiting to long for ov anyway! xx

I haven't used my cbfm yet but I will let you know how it goes next cycle. I remember saying to my OH last summer if we didn't have our :bfp: by December I wanted cbfm for Christmas. Then Christmas came and went and it kind of got forgotten about. Now here I am a year later and still not preggo, really didn't see it coming. I guess I will appreciate it all the more when it finally does happen!

Hey camlet :) how weird I wrote you right back after you wrote where is your ticker but I guess it didn't go through!
Yep I am 4 weeks today hoping and praying this little bean sticks I have an appt to get my HCG re checked on Tuesday... :)

Lol oh right probably just b&b playing up... yay we have our 1st bfp!! :happydance: congrats to you again & good luck I hope all goes well at your app on Tuesday! Fx you have a sticky bean sending lots of sticky :dust:

Hi just thought I'd update you... I have had a complete nightmare of a week so far I have been in agony on my right side of my lower abdomen & have been backwards & forwards to A&E & my doctors for the last 2 days & so far they have told me I have a high White blood cell count & they think it's related to my ovaries or that sort of area.. The doctor today has refered me for an ultra sound as she thinks I may have a cyst on my overies but she also said it may be my apendix but I don't seem to be in enough pain or it may just be very strong (& I mean can't stand up straight strong) ovulation pains which I realy don't think it is! So I guess I will find out in a few days what on earth is going on!

To add to my nightmarish week I took my son to a hospital appointment yesterday for what I thought was just going to be a check up but instead I got told they wanted to admit him there & then & put a tube down his throat to force medicine down him for 4 days to try clear his bowels luckly we convinced them to give him a week to improve before they done something so drastic but i'm not to hopefull as he's had this problem since he was only 6 months old & now he's 6 years old :( so I don't know if I'll be on here much in the next few weeks so I'm not ignoring you if you post anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->