TTC #3 wanting a buddy

Fuddled I think I see a faint line too :) keeping my fx'd maybe test again with FMU?

I've just thrown the test out and there's absolutely nothing there now, dunno what an evap line is but I guess that was what it was.

I'm going to test in the morning with FMU, think I'd rather have a BFN at this stage than doubt.. why do we do this to ourselves? I'm not meant to be obsessing

Yeah I agree rather have literally a BFP or a BFN! I know got sure mine was a BFN today starting to really think this month isn't it for me. Ugh I hate the 2WW!

Hey Camlet! Implant bleeding?????

How are u feeling??

xx

Welcome fuddled!!!

Cant see that pic clearly on my laptop but fx for u!!!

xx

hi mum88 :wave:

I'll test again tomorrow morning with FMU.. the pic was terrible, using my phone, tried to enlarge but ended up tiny.

Planning on getting up at 5.30am to study so hope the FMU is ready by then (wtf am I waffling on about huh?) :blush::haha::shrug::nope::wacko:

Camlet - Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with your sons school. I am a teacher here in Canada and have seen the system from the inside. It definitely has it's downsides. Frustrating when your hands are tied, even when you want to do whats right.

Thanks for your friend request fuddled :) I just think all schools have there problems unfortunatly my little boys disabilitys are just to much for them to handle but we are slowly getting there with alot of nagging & lots of proffesionals in our corner to set them straight :) I will be honest & say I can't see anything on that test but that's just because it's coming up realy fuzzy on my iPhone lol but fx you can get a nice clear bfp today?! xx

Hi mum88 I'm feeling good thanks still not quite feeling like this is my month as I don't feel pg but I'm feeling realy relaxed for some reason :shrug: lol how about you? Alot of people have said it could be implantation bleeding but I don't realy know what to think I guess we will just have to wait & see... How long have you got until testing now? Good luck & lots of baby dust! xx :dust:

Jodi_19 don't worry I understand not all teachers are the same as I have met some realy lovely understanding ones in the past it's just mainly the ones my son has the misfortune to be given this year! xx

Sorry if I've missed anybody out I'm starting to lose track of this thread!! :wacko: lol

I know, I was naughty for generalising and expressing my frustrations within my own former school. That was really naughty of me.. sorry :(

I tested early this morning and originally there was nothing there but within 5 minutes there was a shadow line and if you looked carefully it had a pink tinge... i think!! I'm driving myself mad with it. I don't know what an evap line is but still there's still hope. Going to leave it till Saturday to test again - i'll be 13DPO by then. I should know clearly by then huh? No faffing with shadows or tinges. If I can't see a definite pink line then I will take it as a BFN and draw a line under it. Phew, sorted. I can go do more chores now.

Hate my head sometimes.

Where are you all in your cycles?

It's not a problem fuddled I'm sure you didn't offend anyone & I'm sure everybody understands what you ment so don't worry about it :hugs: well personaly I've never had an evap or a false positive so wouldn't be able to tell the difference lol but they are sounding very good to me!! I think that's the best idea & then by then you should get a nice clear :bfp: to show us :) good luck got my fx for you!! I have no idea where I am with my cycle as I'm pretty sure I've ov'ed early so would say roughly 8 dpo ish?!? Lol

Hey ladys how's everybody doing today any updates? Wot dpo/cd is everybody on now? Anymore testers? xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Camlet I am 13 dpo cycle day 32 never had a cycle this long and my temps are still High but BFN. :/

Aww brookettc3 i know exactly how you feel it's so tormenting when af is late I always feel like I'd rather her even turn up asap & stop tormenting me or to just hurry up & give me my bfp already lol but don't feel disheartned just yet it could just be you ovulated later then you thought so won't get your bfp till later on or your hcg hormones might not be high enough yet for the tests to pick up! Fx af does stay away though & you get your bfp very soon!! xx :dust:

How did the testing go fuddled?

Any sign of af/bfp yet Brookettc3 & mum88?

How's are you doing jodi_19?

As for me I'm starting to go mad in the tww I hate the whole not knowing & it feels like I've still got ages to go! :( & I'm starting to symptom spot again even though I promised myself I wouldn't.. I just can't resist lol I've been getting alot of cramping ever since my last bleed I told you all about which is actualy starting to annoy me lol if I'm not pg I don't want to feel crampy & achey ect lol I've also had alot of err.. Wind lately to :blush: haha & the normal sore bbs ect but tbh deep down I don't think this is my month but still feel that little tinge of hope at the same time :shrug: I guess only time will tell :) xx

No sign on AF yet but no sign of BFP either I have a 240 appt today for blood work I'll let you guys know how it goes :) I really don't think I am preggers

Aww :hugs: it's so frustrating waiting to find out what's going on isn't it! Good luck & fx it is a nice :bfp: for you but at least you will be expecting it if it's a :bfn: though so hopefully won't feel to disapointed :( ... good luck got my fx for you!! :hugs: xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies. Nothing much to report here. My doctors appointment was moved up to Wednesday. I'm kind of nervous about it. I'm not sure if I'm more worried about there being something wrong or about my doc not taking it seriously and not doing anything.
Anyone have any suggestions as to what kinds of questions I should ask while I'm there?

Good luck with the doctors jodi_19 hope it all goes well!! :hugs: I'm sure he/she will take you seriously I don't see why they wouldn't & would be pretty rubbish doctors if they didn't! :hugs: Try not to worry about it to much they are there to help & reasure you so you should be fine! I'm sorry I don't realy have any advice on what to ask hopefully somebody else will soon though xx

Hi all! Hows things progressing?? Any bfp??

Bad week for me AF got me 4 days early and I was very ill very heavy bleeding pretty sure it was very early mc but couldnt bring myself to test...had a lot of tissue pass which had on my last mc :( Dunno how I feel now....

The OH grandad died at the ripe old age of 92 sad he had suffered but glad he's at peace, huge funeral and went on for 4 days!

So hope everyone is well, fill me in xx

Aww big :hugs: to you mum88 sound like you are having a terrible time :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your oh's grandad at least as you said he's at peace now & I'm so so sorry to hear about your mc :( :hugs: I hope you are ok (well as ok as you can be!)

not much has changed here for me still getting the same sorta symtoms as I put above your comment that's about it for now & testing on the 20th so will update you all next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->