TTC 3 years - general chit chat

Hi ladies, how are doing?

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling a bit down with the lockdown and other restrictions. Its starting to make me lazy and lack motivation.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow, we're going to find out the gender. Im so excited.

Hope you're both doing well

Hi ladies, how are doing?

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling a bit down with the lockdown and other restrictions. Its starting to make me lazy and lack motivation.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow, we're going to find out the gender. Im so excited.

Hope you're both doing well

Congrats on everything going smoothly!

Its ok. I havent been very good at posting anywhere cept for my journal.

Lockdown has made the hermit in me cringe. So I can imagine how you feel being preggy and wanting to be out more.

Prayers for your scan. Sure all will be well.<3

I am on 3rd iui I suspect in a few days. Doctor is being cronky but year is almost done. Looking forward to jumping off the medicated ttc train...lol. Will let you all know if it works.

@mandu10 , Hope all is well with you. :hug:

Good morning ladies! I have not been posting anywhere really... Was feeling really down as well. I think this lockdown has been hard on us all.

We are preparing to move to our new hospital this Saturday, it has been years of prep. But the stress of the move plus a global pandemic, a lot of staff have left and the rest of us are just walking around a bit like zombies trying to have a positive attitude. Soooooo very excited for it to be done though! Our old hospital was way out of date, this new one has all single occupancy rooms and it's all new and shiny, here's hoping it all goes smooth!

We took November off from TTC, then I took femara this cycle in hopes of an IUI, but my follicles were too small on CD 14 (less than 10:-() and I can't do the IUI any later because of all of the move prep, so this cycle is a bust. We're going to try in January though again. Nothing happening that would stop us at that point!

@Nixnax excited for you for your 20 week scan! Hoping all goes smoothly.

@FTale Really hoping this is the IUI that sticks for you!!

<3

Good morning ladies! I have not been posting anywhere really... Was feeling really down as well. I think this lockdown has been hard on us all.

We are preparing to move to our new hospital this Saturday, it has been years of prep. But the stress of the move plus a global pandemic, a lot of staff have left and the rest of us are just walking around a bit like zombies trying to have a positive attitude. Soooooo very excited for it to be done though! Our old hospital was way out of date, this new one has all single occupancy rooms and it's all new and shiny, here's hoping it all goes smooth!

We took November off from TTC, then I took femara this cycle in hopes of an IUI, but my follicles were too small on CD 14 (less than 10:-() and I can't do the IUI any later because of all of the move prep, so this cycle is a bust. We're going to try in January though again. Nothing happening that would stop us at that point!

@Nixnax excited for you for your 20 week scan! Hoping all goes smoothly.

@FTale Really hoping this is the IUI that sticks for you!!

<3

Well that stinks!!!!! I wish they could give you some meds to give them a few more mm of growth. So sorry. I know how it feels and crossing my toes that I dont get the same news this week.

Scan on Thursday I believe. Stress can mess you up on ovulating and sounds like you have had plenty. Well Jan it is then though I hope you try on your own still. I ovulated cd16 or 18 with my dd on my own.

As for your job, congrats on the new building. Stick with it though things seem never ending with the muck. Sun will shine again.

Hugs

@FTale best of luck with the IUI. you deserve this so bad. Its turned me into a hermit too and its not good.

@mandu10 oh thats a shame about this cycle. Fingers crossed for the next cycle. Moving to a new modern work place will be nice. A fresh and new motivation.

I'm send you both lots of positive baby thoughts.

My DH wasn't allowed into the scan today, he had to wait in the car. My heart broke for him, I wish they told us, so I didnt have to put him through that. :brat:

Everything went perfectly. Bubs is good and strong. Wriggling around. I asked the lady to write down the sex so we could find out together. We are having a baby girl :pink:. I had a gut feeling that it was a girl. We're so happy

@FTale best of luck with the IUI. you deserve this so bad. Its turned me into a hermit too and its not good.

@mandu10 oh thats a shame about this cycle. Fingers crossed for the next cycle. Moving to a new modern work place will be nice. A fresh and new motivation.

I'm send you both lots of positive baby thoughts.

My DH wasn't allowed into the scan today, he had to wait in the car. My heart broke for him, I wish they told us, so I didnt have to put him through that. :brat:

Everything went perfectly. Bubs is good and strong. Wriggling around. I asked the lady to write down the sex so we could find out together. We are having a baby girl :pink:. I had a gut feeling that it was a girl. We're so happy

:dance::wohoo:
CONGRATS!!:pink:

Terribly sorry your hubby wasn't allowed in to the scan. Such rubbish. I will not go to scan where mine cant come in. It will be a first and last type thing I wouldn't want him to miss. Plus could use the support with my history.

IUI went great. Timing perfect with O. Just a waiting game now. Need a Christmas miracle.

Raining cows out. Hope it doesn't flood.
You staying warm up there?

Thank you. I'm so chuffed. I had a real gut feeling it was going to be a girl.

I was so gutted that he couldn't come in. They didn't tell us until we arrived, I was so angry. I offered to sort a private scan so DH could see and he said it was OK, he didnt mind. I know it does really bother him but he would never say. I might book a surprise one.

So glad the IUI went well and was timed perfectly. Praying for your Christmas miracle [-o&lt;.

Its quite cold here at the moment, not massively but cold enough. Its around 50 degrees F.

I plan to do a private one too. I don't imagine many placea are letting the spouses in. Think its stupid. Why wear a mask if it wont do any good? Def a special occasion. Worth it. So sorry.

So tired. Going to shower and go to bed early again.

Stay warm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->