Ttc #3

ranchdreshin

Reaction score
Hi, all! I've been a TWW symptom stalker for about a year now (hubby and I have been TTC since February of last year. That makes a year and 3 months now). Every month, I feel like I have all of the symptoms, but nothing ever comes from it. I'm sure that 49% of them are in my head and the other 51% are just plain PMS symptoms. I know that I just need to test, test, test, but thought that I would get some input from you ladies to see if I'm imagining everything this month as well!

A little background: I had a little girl 11/9/05 and a little boy 12/11/09. Both were conceived unexpectedly (isn't that how it goes normally? When you try, it seems like it doesn't want to happen!) My period is pretty regular, I suppose. My cycles range anywhere from 28-30 days, with the odd 32 and 33 day cycle thrown in. The last 2 months were 31 and 34 days. My LMP was May 10th, so that puts me at CD28 today. Not sure about my O date. It tends to be all over the place and I've yet to use an OPK! I suppose that should be my next step. OPKs and temping. I'm assuming that I O'ed between May 25th and May 28th. That would put me at 9-12DPO.

As for symptoms this month, they really hit hard in the last 3 days. I've been beyond fatigued, that is my main symptom. I always get a little tired just before my period, but this is extreme. My eyes stay burning all day and I go to bed at least 2 hours earlier than normal. Napping is out of the question, as I babysit a little girl and have my son at home during the day. Then, I have to pick my daughter and my neighbor's kids up from school at 3. Anyway, I'm rambling. So, extreme fatigue, some cramping every now and then (may be in my head), lightheadedness, dizziness, Montgomery tubercles (have always had one that won't go away, now have 6 on left nipple, and 9 on right. Raised and in full force, as of yesterday morning), some nipple pain (may be from playing with them last night, counting Montgomery glands), irritability (may be from lack of sleep, may be PMS). Breasts are not tender, nor do they feel fuller. No nausea to speak of (not new, did not have morning sickness with either pregnancy previously), appetite comes and goes, bleeding gums when brushing teeth, slight twinges in my right ovary (this is a new symptom that just struck today), after those I had a couple of twinges in my uterus and lower right back.

I know that all of these symptoms point to pregnancy. I also know that MOST of them point to PMS. The Montgomery tubercles really got me excited, though. I've tested with a few Dollar Tree HPTs and all were negative. Bought a 3 pack of FRERs yesterday, took one as soon as I got home (BFN), and then one this morning with FMU (BFN). I'm saving the last one for next Wednesday. If my period hasn't started by then, I should definitely have my BFP. Boyyyy, do I want that BFP!!

I'm really just looking for similar circumstances and positive affirmation! :) If you could help me out, that'd be great. Did any of you have any of these symptoms and go on to get a BFP? Or even a BFN?

Hi ... I'm also ttc # 3. My first pregnancy happened as soon as we started trying, and so did my second, which ended in a miss ... I was really cut up about it and became obsessive about FP which probably contributed to my long wait ... well 10 months or so ... I suppose it's not too long, just felt like forever.

I'm not ttc # 3, been trying since beginning of Jan and I'm due for AF tomorrow ... man ... this tww is terrible!!

I also get all the symptoms every month, and have to do at least one test a month usually a week after I've ovulated lol ... which usually shows a BFN ... but I can't stop myself. I tested on Wednesday and it was BFN - I am also crampy, and feel like I'm about to start, but I had a slight spotting on Saturday morning which I'm hoping could have been IB ... ???

My cycles are regular, but I have IMB inbetween which throws me off. My breasts are not tender, but nipples are tingly.

I am also really hoping for my BFP some time soon.

This month my symptoms are not as evident as they were last month lol ... 'pregnancy symptoms' that is ... last month I was nauseous, moody, fatigued, you name it ... I had it, tender breasts etc., exactly a week before AF I got what I was sure was IB ... :( but I was sadly mistaken. My doctor prescribed Provera 10mg for 10 days - my periods are very painful, and he seemed to think it would help with the IMB. I'm not sure if it's even possible to get a BFP after taking Provera ??

Well ... I'm really holding thumbs for you for that BFP :) ... and for mine xx

I wish I could help you with the Provera question..I'm not sure myself. Apparently some doctors prescribe it for women with irregular cycles to help them ovulate. So maybe that's what he did for you? If that's the case, then maybe Saturday was your implantation day!! That would be great news :happydance:

I say take a test tomorrow or the next day, just to be safe. I know that I POAS wayyyy too much, so I'm trying to hold off until Wednesday to be on the safe side. I hate, hate, HATE seeing those BFNs :nope: I've seen way too many in the past year. Unfortunately, I'm a POAS addict lol..so we'll see how long I can hold off testing :winkwink:

FX for the both of us!! Good luck! Let me know how everything turns out! :hugs:

hello , im jo im also trying for baby number 3 . will be nice getting to know you xx

Tested with FRER using FMU this morning..BFN :( So just waiting on AF to show so I can get on with it :) Good luck to you ladies!

Hi Noshowjo :)

Thanks for your reply and sorry about your BFN Ranchdreshin ... :(

AF hasn't arrived yet, but I did a HPT yesterday and also got a BFN so ... I have nooooo idea ... I'm going to wait a while longer I guess to take another one. The Provera might be delaying my cycle ... I don't know, but I am feeling hopeful (as usual lol).

How about you? Any sign of AF yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->