Ttc #3!!!

hehe thanks gabby! Just need to get the boys to bed and......!!!

Last month I ovulated on cd17, got my positive opk on cd15 so this month is a much longer cycle, which is why I am sooooo happy that I got my positive today :wacko: !!!

Are you temping/charting? Sign up to fertility friend if not. I temp, but you can just use it to chart your symptoms throughout your cycle. I also stick all my dates on my iPhone too (as that is my diary!).

xxx
I so hope I concieve this month!

OH! LOL! you mean your sons right? :haha: I was like "get the boys to bed" How many boys do you have! ooops. My bad!:rofl:

Hahahahaha! That is soooooo funny!!!!! Even my dh asked what I was laughing about!!!!

:rofl: !!!!!!

I have threatned hum a few times that if he doesn't produce the good when I need them (Like RIGHT now!) then I will go find someone hahaha!

Just done another opk and -ve and my cb smiley is no linger smiley, so my surge is over and just waiting to ovulate.

C'mon hubby.......NOW!

Excuse the typo's, I'm now on my iPhone! Damn autocorrect!

Hahaha! Did you show your hubby that post? That's too funny! Maybe you have a nice neighbor that can keep an eye "on the boys" for a few minutes. LOL!:haha:...or however long it takes. Hahaha!

Few minutes...yes only a few minutes when baby dancing!! There is only one thing us ladies need!!!

Dh said he is bored of it now....ad he was the one that was looking forward to all the :sex: !!!!

I've said Saturday, Sunday, Monday and then back to every other day till testing/af just to be on the safe side. Worked last month but it just wasn't meant to be.

Xxx

Haha! I guess all the planning takes away from the spontinaety . Well at least he can be there when you need him to be! I personally don't get how some of my friends can go on for hours and hours....are you f'n kidding me? I don't take too long to get to the big O, then I'm over it! LOL!

How's everyone doing?

Me, not so good :( Feeling really down in the dumps today. FF hasnt given me cross hairs yet and today I am cd29 grrrrr. I think I may have ovulated cd27, but just don't know.

Getting really frustrated now!

xx

Sorry hun.:hugs: have you been opk-ing or temping? How long are your cycles usually? cd27 is kinda late to O, that's why I ask.

I told myself i wasn't gonna opk this month, but whatever.:haha: I did one yesterday..negative, but a line so I think I'm getting close. Ill do another one today once I have to go.:loo:

So the :witch: got me yesterday making me cd2 today. I think I ov on cd15 last month looking at my chart, so have overridden it. FF jut didn't recognise ovulation hence why I was clueless as to what was going on in my cycle.

So onwards and upwards to this month and creatin my lil' pumpkin this month. Soft ups and conceive plus have been ordered, temping again and will be opk'ing again too.

Xxx

Oh no......had everything crossed! Hope this is your month! AF still hasnt got me....was due on weds (judging by me last cycle but my cycles are still everywhere at the min) I have done a few IC HPT! but all BFN! I have had zero sympotoms at all.....not even any AF signs so god only knows what my body is up to!!

Prob get AF next week saying as my mum and dad are taking my girls on holiday so me and OH have got some fun time together.....AF gets me everytime when this happens!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear that Bells! FF really messed you up! Hope this next cycle will be the one! I got nothin but negative opk's around the time I got a positive last cycle, and I'm sick of buying them. So I think I probably missed the eggy this cycle. :(...

I'm waiting for af but it isn't late or anything; it's just too early. Sorry to hear about FF giving you wrong info Bells. Sometimes is better to follow our instincts as FF may be wrong. We had a BFP today in the soy thread from a case like that. Her temps were all over the place she did a digi today and 2-3wks pregnant.

XX

Thanks ladies :)

I am no cd4 and af is just about gone! Woohoo!

Have ordered some conceive plus and softcups. Not tried them before, so will be interesting! Worth a try...

I am feeling quite positive about this month, just need to keep up this positivity. Still going to temp and use FF, but at least I can recognise ovulation, even if FF and an opk can't! And at least I am ovulating!

So here's to month no.4 of TTC!

And wishing you ladies lots of luck too xxxx

Here's to month #4 girly!:drunk:

What's the softcup?

I'm also on my 4th cycle after the mirena removal. We'll see what happens.
:dust:

Hi ladies, Im sorry I havent been on here for a while, how are you all doing??????

Just thought I would drop by and share my news.................................

Got my BFP today.....had to get bloods done, came back pos so I took a FRER just to see it myself and a lovely fat bright pink line!!!!! Chuffed to bits!!!!!

Hope you are all well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!!

Wooooohooooo! Fantastic news!

When are you due/how far along are you?! So many questions haha!

Me, 8dpo. 2ww is killing me :cry: I dont feel pregnant, and I really don't think it's my month, but guess I'll just have to wait and see. Af is due on the 30th. May test Friday making me 12dpo but not sure yet!

Keep us poste on how you are doing!

Lots of love!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Congrats anderson!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

I'm not counting or anything this cycle as I'm concentrating on my diet and loosing the extra weight I've put on with both pregnancies and mc's. I'm drinking the FertiliTea from the day af arrived which was 16th of October.

X

I think Im roughly 8weeks, my 2WW turned into a 4WW, I took about 5 HPT, IC ones and they all came back BFN! So I finally went to docs last thurs, having not tested since the previous week (when I was 2 weeks late) I figured whats the point in wasting money!

Then bllods came back pos ...... I was a bit shocked, but I kinda had a feeling as I had been getting waves of nausea and my boobs were very sore!

Dont know why the HPT were showing BFN.....maybe a dodge batch.......or not stong enough HCG??? I dont know.

Im really hoping that I am actually a bit further on as I had a short, painless bleed at only 6DPO and Im counting that as my LMP, although Im hoping it was IB.....that would be great.......but think its just wishful thinking!!!!

The funniest thing is, I went for literally DTD every other day the previous month........to what must have been twice (at the most) during my last fertile period (and I wasnt counting days or OPKing so I didnt even know) and I was NTNP.........Think the TTc plays horrible tricks on your mind and body , and once it relaxes, BAM!!!!! it happens!

Good luck ladies. I have to get bloods checked again on fri (just a precaution as maybe my HCG levels are low) Will keep you informed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Im roughly 8weeks, my 2WW turned into a 4WW, I took about 5 HPT, IC ones and they all came back BFN! So I finally went to docs last thurs, having not tested since the previous week (when I was 2 weeks late) I figured whats the point in wasting money!

Then bllods came back pos ...... I was a bit shocked, but I kinda had a feeling as I had been getting waves of nausea and my boobs were very sore!

Dont know why the HPT were showing BFN.....maybe a dodge batch.......or not stong enough HCG??? I dont know.

Im really hoping that I am actually a bit further on as I had a short, painless bleed at only 6DPO and Im counting that as my LMP, although Im hoping it was IB.....that would be great.......but think its just wishful thinking!!!!

The funniest thing is, I went for literally DTD every other day the previous month........to what must have been twice (at the most) during my last fertile period (and I wasnt counting days or OPKing so I didnt even know) and I was NTNP.........Think the TTc plays horrible tricks on your mind and body , and once it relaxes, BAM!!!!! it happens!

Good luck ladies. I have to get bloods checked again on fri (just a precaution as maybe my HCG levels are low) Will keep you informed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, relaxing really does work? Now, can you teach us how. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->