Ttc #3!!!

I've been having cramps all day & a bit of brown discharge so I think af is around the corner. I rather save the tests. How are you?

Maybe you're having implantaion??
I'm good, thanks:flower:
So, last night I bd'd and after got up and had the worst cramps. that's never happened before. Has this ever happened to you? Maybe I'm being hopeful that something is different.....:shrug:

How are you?

I've been pregnant 4 times and never had implantation before so I'd love to but I don't think is that. I'm looking forward to move away from the mc and into a new fresh cycle. Trying soy again this time and hoping it'll work again.
I've had the cramps at 7dpo with my last pregnancy and then my bfp @ 10dpo. But never after bd'ing.

Sorry to hear about the mc.:flower: I never had implantation either with both of my pg's. I have a funny feeling I implanted 2 days ago, because the cramps were very noticeable and usually I'll start af that day or the next with cramps like that. I keep getting evap lines on the past 3 tests, but this last one was evident. maybe Monday I'll have some good news hopefully! :thumbup:So do you have 3 kids?

What's this soy all about I'm hearing?

No gabby I have 2 & 2 mc's in a row. They are 11 & 8 years old; girl and boy.

Fx'd it was implantation & you get your bfp tomorrow or Sunday!

X

Oh ok. So did you take a break for awhile since your kids are older? That's what I did, and I had the mirena for 7 years, so it does concern me that I'm even able to conceive and carry a baby to full term. I guess time will tell and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. :) thanks for the good thoughts and fx'd!

:hi:

just thought I would update you all :)

so cd11 and fed up of waiting to ovulate now!!!! Sometimes I think this is worse than the 2ww!

just going to keep temping/charting and :sex:

Hope this is my month and I don't have anothet chemical....guess i'll just have to wait and see!

xxx

It's one big waiting game isn't it! I hope this your month as well! fx'd!

Gabby did you test again? I send you a message yesterday but I don't think it save it as it's nowhere in the thread. Never mind!!!
I said I never thought I'll have more kids & that's the reason for the huge gap. It's been nearly a year since we started ttc again.
X

Gabby did you test again? I send you a message yesterday but I don't think it save it as it's nowhere in the thread. Never mind!!!
I said I never thought I'll have more kids & that's the reason for the huge gap. It's been nearly a year since we started ttc again.
X

HI!! Sorry didn't get message! I got af this morning! trying to keep positive. At least my cycles are getting back to normal after mirena removal.
I thought the same thing about not wanting more kids! I even wanted my husband to get fixed. Crazy how things change in few years. I see my lil ones growing up so fast and it scares me. I feel like the clock is ticking and life is passing by. I try to enjoy every moment now, where as before when they were little it was like a rat race....maybe I miss the chaos.:dohh:...that just sounds nuts.:wacko::haha:

Hi Ladies Im no longer TTc at the min but I still pop on here to see how things are going and keeping fXed that you get your BFPs soon!

Bells: I hope you are ok, sending hugs for what happened! hope this is your month xx

we are not officially TTC now, however we are NTNP at the min and I guess there is still a hope in my mind that it happens this month, now that I am more relaxed! However a June baby is the absolute latest I can go due to having a big family holiday booked for the beginning of Aug!

So who knows.....lol! I will keep checking for your progress xxxxxx

I guess you have to find out what you think is the best for you and your family. NTNP is like ttc in my mind. As if it's meant to happen it'll happen if you try or not!

Good luck anderson!

Hi Ladies Im no longer TTc at the min but I still pop on here to see how things are going and keeping fXed that you get your BFPs soon!

Bells: I hope you are ok, sending hugs for what happened! hope this is your month xx

we are not officially TTC now, however we are NTNP at the min and I guess there is still a hope in my mind that it happens this month, now that I am more relaxed! However a June baby is the absolute latest I can go due to having a big family holiday booked for the beginning of Aug!

So who knows.....lol! I will keep checking for your progress xxxxxx

Thank you xxxxxx

I hope it happens for you! I really don't think it's my month, finding it all really hard this month and my heart isn't in it despite doing the same as last month. If no bfp this month then I am going to stop everything and just have some fun and relax a bit too.

As much as quite like taking my temp and charting, i'm stressing that I will miss the alarm and my temps will go wrong and the FF won't recongise ovulation and so on......think it will do me som good not to worry.

Thank you for all your lovely words and support, it's been lovely getting to know you on here so please stay in touch!

xxxx

Any news girls??? What CD are you all on?? I believe I am 8dpo but not sure as no OPKs or temps or anything.....just judging by my last cycle and also the fact that I suffered a headache 3 days in a row.......I linked that to Ov headaches!?!?

I dont feel any symptoms at all this month (maybe a very slightly sore boob.....but nothing really) and considering we have only DTD twice this month (around when I maybe ovd.....but we hadnt realised that) I highly doubt anything will happen.......

Will test next weekend if af not arrived before then ...... xxx

Hi anderson! I'm on cd13 & trying soy this cycle again. Having O pain today so I guess O is around the corner.

Hope you get good news!!

X

Hi Ladies!

Well it's cd23 for me today and I have finally got my +ve opk and smiley face on the cb digi!!! Woop woop!

Was starting to give up hope, but nope! Looking forward to this weekend :winkwink:

Would you ladies just bd once each day or twice? What is best for the little :spermy:

I might just go buy some concieve plus too - can't hurt to try as well! I am guessing I will ovulate sunday - last month I ovulated 2 days after my +ve opk, so if thats the case, the :witch: will be due on the 8th October, so I am going to hold out for the 9th. After last months chemical, not going through the heartbreak of testing early again.

Lots of love to you guys and fingers crossed :hugs: and :dust:

xxx

Get to :sex: Bells!!!! I have a question? what cd did you o last month? I'm trying to keep track of when I o, but the days can change from cycle to cycle can't they? I think I gotta oder some opk's.

woo hoo bells get to work lol! I would go for as much BDing as possible......but they say only once a day..........whatever feels right for you.

Im getting impatient now waiting for AF and I aint even properly trying.

A q for you ladies.......any advice on what method of contraception to use while im not ttc??? I really dont want to go on the pill or anything hormonal coz I want a normal cycle for when we try again!

Coz guaranteed......as soon as I dont want a BFP.....thats when it will appear!!

xxxxxxxx

hehe thanks gabby! Just need to get the boys to bed and......!!!

Last month I ovulated on cd17, got my positive opk on cd15 so this month is a much longer cycle, which is why I am sooooo happy that I got my positive today :wacko: !!!

Are you temping/charting? Sign up to fertility friend if not. I temp, but you can just use it to chart your symptoms throughout your cycle. I also stick all my dates on my iPhone too (as that is my diary!).

xxx
I so hope I concieve this month!

I to am a mother of 2 girls TTC a lil boy.... my girls are 2 and 4. I pray i get a ppt in a couple weeks. With my last child we tried for 7 months before getting pregnant.... anyone have cramps?? I been having AF-like cramps yesterday and today.. does this mean i missed my ovulation?? Im new to this fourm and think its pretty cool to meet ppl in the same situation as i am. Sending everyone baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->