Ttc #3!!!

Hi, hows things going? any more symptoms Bells??

Im now 3dpo and itching to poas! sooooooo excited....oh thinks this is our month.....Iv told him if we dont get a bfp this moth.......we are going to get married next April! lol, then Iv got something to look forward to either way!

Hope all is well xxxx

Ok so 5dpo and symptom spotting already:

Very very painful boobs
running nose and sneezing lots
a bit a blood when I blew my nose (sorry tmi)
Very tired
waves of nausea

FXed this is our month xxx

I think I got my +opk yesterday. I'll start taking my temp from tomorrow to confirm. Fx'd

Hi Ladies,

Back from hols and it's lovely to be able to sit at a pc and type and not just on the netbook and iphone!

Anyway, thought I would update you all...

All has been going fine except for yesterday evening I had some brown spotting - almost slightly purple in colour. I only noticed it when I wiped: nothing on my underwear. Of course I was gutted to say the least. Managed to get some sleep and tested this morning. My IC gave me a however I still have a VERY faint line on my FRER. My spotting had increased but very mucousy. Creamy but with brown spotting in it. It's not even like a light af. So now I don't know what to think. I was so worried at work that it might be af on her way that I put a tampon in at about 9:30am (i didn't want to 'leak' on my work clothes!) but took it out an hour later and there was hardly anything on it.

I did however save my fmu and took it to work with me in a sealed container - weird I know! There is a small supermarket (Tesco Express) where I work so went and brought a 2pk of their own brand tests. Not sensitive ones. So when I went to the toilet at 9:30am I dipped it and got a faint line on that too? I have managed to get a picture of that - had to take the test apart but it's visible. I have taken a picture of the FRER but when you look at the picture, it just looks like a unless anyone can tweak pictures?

The spotting isn't so bad now, but if I do a cp check, I do notice it on my finger (tmi sorry!). I'm trying not to check my cp for the fear it might start a mc if I am actually pregnant.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me thinks I am preggers, part of thinks it's an early mc, part of me thinks all the tests are evaps.

I am still having on/off nausea, frequent urination, my appetitie has increased and sore boobs. Yesterday before i had the spotting, I was having pinching and pulling pains right behind my belly button. They didn't hurt, just slightly uncomfortable. I thought it could have been my uterus stretching. Today I have had a dull ache, in my lower abdo and don't know if it's af or pregnancy.

Arghhhhhhh!

I will test again in the morning but the truth be known, i'm so scared of seeing a

I know I need to stay positive and i'm trying. I suppose time will tell and I just need to see if the shows her ugly face on thursday.

Ok so 5dpo and symptom spotting already:

Very very painful boobs
running nose and sneezing lots
a bit a blood when I blew my nose (sorry tmi)
Very tired
waves of nausea

FXed this is our month xxx

Ooooooo they all sound VERY promising!

I have a bit of a runny nose today too - but just don't know what to think now :(

Keep me posted!

xxx

Just remember that its still very early and the fact that you are still getting BFPs is very promising!! The spotting may just be baby burrowing further down to get nice and warm!!! :kiss:

As for me.....I went from feeling very positive yesterday to thinking Im out this morning :cry:

My nausea from yesterday turned out to be a full blown Stomach bug.....i had the worst Diarreah (can never spell that word :blush:) I have ever had (sorry tmi) and was sick lots too, still feeling very rough!

Then to make things worse....I go to the loo this moning and there is dark red/brown watery discharge! I put a liner on and its on there a bit too! Feels like its the beginnings of AF.....but Im only 6DPO ..... so Im trying to stay positive as I have read that implantation happens around 6dpo!! :shrug:

I will see how it goes, if the flow gets heavier, then I know that AF has got me and my body is just playing evil tricks on me!!!! :growlmad:

FXed for you and hope the bean sticks xxxxx :flower:

Hi there Helen.

Well I think Im defo out this month......still bleeding, not really heavy, but every now and again I feel a sort of 'trickle' down there (sorry Tmi) so I guess AF got me nice and early to save me time symptom spotting :-(

How about you?? Hope the evil witch hasnt got her claws into you. I will still come on here to check for updates xxxxx

hiya!

Hope your feeling better now?

Well, the :witch: got me today :( right on time too. 30d cycle, 13d LP...

I'm cramping quite bad, and am quite heavy so wondering if I had a chemical. If not then I have had some seriously bad evaps on 2 ic's and 4 FRER's :growl:

So, cd1 and back to the drawing board. I've ordered my opk's from amazon along with 2 FRER's (about £6 for twin pkso very cheap!) and 2 CB digi's (Just over £7!!! Bargain!).

Also thinking about soy this month too from cd 3-7 to see if it will bring ov a couple of days early! CD17 isn't that bad for ovulating, but a few days earlier would be nice :)

I've also subscribed to fertility friend for 3 months (works out about £10 for the 3) so I can continue temping and charting but with the added extras you wouldn't normally get.

So if the :witch: does get you, here's to september with June 2012 babies for us :)

But hopefully she won't and here's lots of :dust: to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry af got you both! I think I O yesterday or the day before as my temp was quite high today. I guess I'll join you two in about 12 days.

Join the soy buddies thread if you want to try soy Bells81!!

X

Heeeeeeellllooooooooooooooo!

How is veryone doing?

Me, cd4 today and started soy last night! I want stronger ovulation and hopefully a stronger egg!!! And it would be lovely if ovulation was brought forward by a day or two haha!

I just want it to be next week now! Doing my opk's, getting closer to ov and trying to make my June 2012 baby.

Instead, i'm taking a break from sewing in name labels into my sons school uniform - 6 week summer break and I leave it till the day before the start of term d'oh :doh:

xx

Hello ladies. I was reading through this thread and wanted to join in. I'm 6 or 7dpo. Got my positive opk last tuesday. The 2ww is actually going pretty fast. Now I'm just gonna symptom spot I guess and try my hardest not to test too early. I heard that opk will give you a positive if you're pregnant before a hpt. Anyone heard of this?

We are also trying for our third....a lil boy perhaps. :) we have 2 girls, so it'll be fine either way if we had another girl, but I would love my lil man!!!

Good luck to you all and hope you get those bfp's soon enough!!!

Hi gabby! I think I'm also 6-7dpo but sure I didn't catch the egg this month. The opk's may give you a positive but it has to be super dark for it to work as hpt.

Not long to test for you!! Fx'd!

XX

So you for sure missed the egg you think? I have no idea if I caught it or not, but I had only one true positive opk and bd that afternoon then 2 days later, so.....we'll see! It only takes once, but then there's the "only 25% chance factor." When are you planning to test? I was going to wait until next week, but I think I'm gonna end up giving in on Friday.

I'll test anyway just to keep my tww routine but I never got a dark opk this month & then my temp changed so it was 2 late. We bd the morning of the day before O so not feeling positive.

I think your chances are quite good. Fx'd for your bfp.

Xx

Well those lil:spermy: can live a few days, so you never know!

Fx'd you are right!! I've been having cramps today on and off so I'm not very confident!

X

Tested today! BFN! if af doesn't show I'll test Monday....yea right, if I can make it that long!

Oh I'm sorry gabby! But it's too early so I'm sure you can still get your bfp in a couple of days.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->