TTC #4 -Anyone else?

Aliop

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if there was anyone else out there TTC #4?

I have no symptoms for this cycle so am feeling majorly bummed :cry: I am actually surprised how down I feel about it to be honest. Anyway, hoping there are others out there trying as well to chat with :flower:

I'm TTC #4 (and my OH's first) :flower:

I'm stuck in a limbo right now and not quite sure what my body is doing - I've been having light bleeding/spotting for a couple days but no definite AF and all BFNs. :shrug:

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. :hugs: What cycle is this for you?

I am also TTC number 4! I got my positive opk this morning and now just waiting for my hubby to get home so we can do some BD.. But I'm also having doubts this cycle because I took another opk tonight and it was negative ��... I got the horrible flu mon night and yesterday.. We Bd Monday morning but don't know if it will work ... I sure hope we don't miss our chance!! This is cycle #2 for me.... Sorry your feeling down but I'd love to chat and wait with you!

I'm stuck in a limbo right now and not quite sure what my body is doing - I've been having light bleeding/spotting for a couple days but no definite AF and all BFNs. :shrug:

I sure hope you get some answers soon! That would drive me crazy not knowing 100% :(

Hi :) :) so glad to 'meet' you both! We have been not exactly trying but not preventing for 18 months, this is our first 'hardcore' trying month LOL

Gosh I hope you get some answers, very confusing for you :nope:

I am also TTC number 4! I got my positive opk this morning and now just waiting for my hubby to get home so we can do some BD.. But I'm also having doubts this cycle because I took another opk tonight and it was negative ��... I got the horrible flu mon night and yesterday.. We Bd Monday morning but don't know if it will work ... I sure hope we don't miss our chance!! This is cycle #2 for me.... Sorry your feeling down but I'd love to chat and wait with you!

Have fun with hubby :haha: that's odd with the OPKs. Hope you're feeling ok, nothing worse than feeling awful when you're a mum!

Thank you both :flower:

Not knowing what's going on definitely drives me crazy but there's not much I can do about it, so I'm just trying to relax and figure out ways to make time pass by a little quicker. I'm hoping when I test again, I'll get my long-awaited BFP and that will make all this waiting and not knowing so worth it.

Brit - Sorry to hear that you were sick. Hopefully you're feeling better now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you caught that egg. :thumbup:

Aliop - Are you temping or using OPKs this cycle?

I'm trying to hold off using OPKs or temping until we give it a couple tries with nothing, just BD as much as possible and try to keep track of cm. I'm kind of regretting that this cycle, now though, since I have no idea how many dpo I am, so that makes the spotting even more confusing. :dohh:

Have fun with hubby :haha: that's odd with the OPKs. Hope you're feeling ok, nothing worse than feeling awful when you're a mum!

I've been feeling pretty good was able to get a good day of rest; and these opk are driving me nuts because I think I got a positive one this morning... And my temp didn't spike confirming that I ovulated so :shrug: but hopefully it happens today so the little swimmers are there waiting :winkwink:
How old are your three kiddos?!

Thank you both :flower:

Not knowing what's going on definitely drives me crazy but there's not much I can do about it, so I'm just trying to relax and figure out ways to make time pass by a little quicker. I'm hoping when I test again, I'll get my long-awaited BFP and that will make all this waiting and not knowing so worth it.

Brit - Sorry to hear that you were sick. Hopefully you're feeling better now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you caught that egg. :thumbup:

Aliop - Are you temping or using OPKs this cycle?

I'm trying to hold off using OPKs or temping until we give it a couple tries with nothing, just BD as much as possible and try to keep track of cm. I'm kind of regretting that this cycle, now though, since I have no idea how many dpo I am, so that makes the spotting even more confusing. :dohh:

Hopefully you won't need to use opks or temp because I've had nothing but frustration with them! My cycles have been so wacky lately!

Hi :flower: I've only been keeping track of cm (delightful thought hey! Lol) and have been tracking it for the past 18 months or so. I find temping and OPks confusing:wacko:

How are you both going? Any symptoms? I am trying like mad to find symptoms :haha: I am really tired, which could be because it is school holidays here so I've had all three kids 24/7 since school and preschool ended in December.

I'm still going :haha: I'm still waiting to figure out what my body wants to do. I haven't had any more spotting, but still getting BFNs. I'm sooo incredibly exhausted lately, which I really hope is a good sign. I plan on testing again January 18 when I wake up and if it's still a BFN, then I'll be making a doctor appointment to get a blood test and see what they think about this cycle.

I am trying to conceive baby #4 too! I just started a thread called lh surge, bbt and cp because I started opks last month and ended in early miscarriage and this month has me even more confused! What happen to the days when we just baby danced and got pregnant on the first try with no worries? Age I suppose? Are y'all already in the 2WW window?

I am trying to conceive baby #4 too! I just started a thread called lh surge, bbt and cp because I started opks last month and ended in early miscarriage and this month has me even more confused! What happen to the days when we just baby danced and got pregnant on the first try with no worries? Age I suppose? Are y'all already in the 2WW window?

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I wish getting pregnant this time were as easy as it was when I first got pregnant. My first two kids were actually happy accidents, so when I tried for my 3rd and it took 13 months, it was really frustrating. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long this time, but I'm prepared for it to.

I'm not sure what part of my cycle I'm even in at the moment. My last period was December 1st, I thought I got my period January 11th, but it was just spotting, so I'm stuck in some sort of weird limbo :haha: I'm considering myself in the 2ww, though. Hoping to get some answers within the next week.

Aidensxmomma, did you use anything like opks or charting? I am wondering if the problem is just that I am paying to much attention to every detail this time around, driving myself insane. I am trying for #4 as well and wanted to get all detailed with charting in hopes to give my baby boy a brother.

No, I didn't do OPKs or charting this cycle. It's my first month and I was hoping for a more relaxed approach. That's kind of backfired. :dohh: I think next cycle I'm going to start taking OPKs, though.

Charting won't work for me (at least I think) because I have such a weird sleep schedule. It's essentially like working swing shifts - some days I sleep at night, some days I sleep during the day - it's horrible.

Yeah, charting bbt didn't seem to work out for me either :-( my temp seems to be pretty steady even after 4 days +opk and fertile symptoms all but gone. I'm with you on not knowing where the heck I am in my cycle is too I suppose. I am going to try to pretend I am in the tww but I can't seem to stop peeing on stupid opk tests and the stupid things won't stop being positive! Lol

I hope tomorrow morning brings amazing news for you! I just wanted to add that the dollar tree pregnancy tests seem to be ultra sensitive! I had a positive (although it took the full ten minutes and was very light) the same day I was scheduled for my annual womans exam last month. I told the doctor so he went ahead and did a blood test and my hcg was 12! I was 8dpo. Then at 10 dpo hcg was 25 and next day started showing on standard 25 hcg strips. You would think they are crap but you can't beat an early result for $1!!! :-D great for that poas addiction too! Lol

Hey I'm ttc#3 close enough to #4 I thought :) to join in the chat. My two came easily and we've been trying for months now. I had a big weight loss that added to my ttc wait. I'm hoping to have normal cycles now bc it's SO annoying to not know where you are in your cycle. The only advice I can offer to is to be patient, which sucks! I'm trying to temp this month too and on cd9 today, my temp is reading really high!? My 3 yr old woke me up out of a deep sleep so maybe that's why!?

I'm going for the relaxed approach with opks! If that's possible, i hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->