TTC #4 -Anyone else?

Another :bfn: for me today. :(

But yesterday I had a bunch of EWCM, so maybe I'm just not ovulating until now. :shrug:

I lost the thread! Opps!!

Big hello to everyone :wave:

Been testing like a crazy person and of course all BFN, no sysmptoms to report really. I'm tired but I'm blaming school holidays still LOL nothing else though and I am feeling out :(

Can't wait to see who can share some positive news soon xx

I am trying to conceive baby #4 too! I just started a thread called lh surge, bbt and cp because I started opks last month and ended in early miscarriage and this month has me even more confused! What happen to the days when we just baby danced and got pregnant on the first try with no worries? Age I suppose? Are y'all already in the 2WW window?

Hi :) I'm no help as I am hopeless at OPKs :dohh:
LOL I always call myself 'fertility challenged' haha! It has taken us a long time to concieve all of ours but I was hoping *just this once* it would happen easily!

Aliop - Sorry to hear you feel out :hugs:

I think I just ovulated a few days ago, so this is going to be an incredibly long cycle for me. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get a blood test to check for sure that I'm not pregnant, though.

I'm not too hopeful about this cycle because of how messed up it was, but there is still a small chance. Trying to stay positive :)

Well... I have been feeling totally out but then I had lunch which was one of my favourite things and it tasted off, had a drink and it tasted odd to then I thought 'I've had this yuck taste in my mouth all day' uh huh :dohh: ran upstairs did a test (bare in mind its the middle of the afternoon here in AUS and I have pee'd a dozen times already today!) and :bfp: TOTALLY in shock right now! I am 9DPO :wacko:

I think I just ovulated a few days ago, so this is going to be an incredibly long cycle for me. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get a blood test to check for sure that I'm not pregnant, though.

I'm not too hopeful about this cycle because of how messed up it was, but there is still a small chance. Trying to stay positive :)

I have everything crossed for you :hugs: hoping for good news from the dr :flower:

Well... I have been feeling totally out but then I had lunch which was one of my favourite things and it tasted off, had a drink and it tasted odd to then I thought 'I've had this yuck taste in my mouth all day' uh huh :dohh: ran upstairs did a test (bare in mind its the middle of the afternoon here in AUS and I have pee'd a dozen times already today!) and :bfp: TOTALLY in shock right now! I am 9DPO :wacko:

OMG! Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks AM xx had to do another test (yes, I know totally nuts at 7pm) and another line came up :cloud9: I am sort of glad my tiredness has been validated, I was feeling really quite old :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:happydance:

I am with you! FF says I still haven't ovulated yet and I am still getting + opks so clearly a wacky cycle! Still going to start taking prego tests tomorrow just in case I was right about when I thought I o'd last week.

Hi Ladies!! My hubby and I are TTC #4. This is our first month of trying. I have some symptoms. Heavy/full breasts with lots of veins. Bloated and gassy. Had twinges in my lower abdomen a few times last week. Also tons and tons of stretchy CM. Fx'd!! Good look to everyone else:)

Congrats on your BFP!!! Happy 9 months to you:) :happydance:

Thank you ladies :flower: still getting my head around it! And of course I tested again this morning and it's def a :bfp: Can't wait to see who is next!

Hi Ladies!! My hubby and I are TTC #4. This is our first month of trying. I have some symptoms. Heavy/full breasts with lots of veins. Bloated and gassy. Had twinges in my lower abdomen a few times last week. Also tons and tons of stretchy CM. Fx'd!! Good look to everyone else:)

Sounds very promising!! Good luck!!

Thank you ladies :flower: still getting my head around it! And of course I tested again this morning and it's def a :bfp: Can't wait to see who is next!

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! :)

I still have not had a temp increase, cramps and brownish spotting with streaks of pink and major cramping..and I took a test this morning and a white line showed up and I have never gotten that with any test (it was FRER) but I'm going to say it's wishful thinking I have been having watery with a little egg white CF and my cervix has been high and soft...
I had a VERY positive OPK last Tuesday and haven't has that dark of a positive opk since but then haven't had a temp spike either :wacko: so I guess time will tell for me but not having to good of feelings on this cycle :nope:

Congrats Aliop! And hang in there aidensx, wacky cycles are so frustrating!

I finally found this thread so I could report that I had a blinking smiley face on the cb advanced opk. It's only a sign that my estrogen is rising. Last month, I thought it meant the surge and tackled my hubs. Haha. We're off to Copenhagen this weekend, we live in Holland, without the kids so I'm praying to O before he travels againMonday night.

My AF showed today so I am out! I don't understand though, that puts me ovulating while getting a negative lh test. We baby danced the first and second day of the firts pos lh... *sigh*

My AF showed today so I am out! I don't understand though, that puts me ovulating while getting a negative lh test. We baby danced the first and second day of the firts pos lh... *sigh*
Really sorry to read this update. I hope next month is your month <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->