• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #4 buddies please?!

new wifey 83

Mammy of 4
Reaction score
Hi guys this was our first month TTC number 4 but woke this morning with Af! Boo! Anyway does anyone want to be my buddy while we TTC?!

:hi: I'm 6dpo, hoping to find out soon #4 is onboard, but will be happy to share the journey with you if this isn't my month

Fingers crossed this will be your month😊have you tested?!

Hello! I'm also ttc #4! This will be the fourth month without iud so I really hope I get that bfp. Last af begun on January 28th so next af is due in the.beginning of March. Hate long cycles... I got pregnant on the first try all previous pregnancies so this is new to me. This month I'm not keeping track of anything to reduce the stress level. Not even keeping track of my cycle day or ovulation, but we are pretty good at bd regularly so we won't miss it ;) I've been all in about ttc the last months so now I'm saving my energy for other things.

Fx that you don't have to wait long for that bfp :)

Hi all!
Just made the decision to TTC number 4! Can I join???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->