TTC #4 buddies?

ladyredlainey

Preg - mum to 4 girls
Reaction score
Hello
My husband and I are hoping to be blessed one further time, and have a fourth child.
We have three girls at the moment, Julie 5, Jacqueline 3 & Joanne 2, and we are not bothered of the sex of our fourth, although everyone says the obvious lol! 'Are you hoping for a little boy' truth be told, it would be lovely to have a son, but i love being a mummy to girls to, so my husband and I are seriously don't mind which sex little one will be (if we are blessed to have a fourth).

My af/bfp is due 13th of this month, and it would be great to speak to any other mums who are hoping to have a fourth baby.

Good luck everyone TTC!! :hug:

I forgot to add.
Both my husband and I have been TTC for 8 cycles, and hoping this is lucky number 8 cycle lol
x

hi ya

we r also TTC#4

im 28 and have 3 children, my daughter is 8 and my 2 sons are 6 and 2.

this is our second cycle of TTC and im now using the clearblue fertility monitor. AF is due around the 20th but i ovulated late so think it will be at least the 23rd-25th

good luck xx

Hiya, all the very best of luck ttc your fourth! I hope this is your lucky cycle!
I fell pregnant on this cycle :) But will be looking out for your big news :thumbup: :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->