TTC #4?! Three little ones!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Anyone else?! I'd love to chat it up! This was an unexpected attempt to try for #4. We have a 3, 2 and 8.5 month old and we are both in agreement that we are a little crazy.

Truthfully, we always wanted 4 children but that started back before we even had a dog! Now we still want another baby and our plan was that if we don't get pregnant before the end of the year - we are done.

Having said that - we really didn't expect to start trying so soon - but we had a nice Memorial Day weekend and you know - one ting leads to another ;)

Anyone else freaking out but excited? What are you hoping for? Obviously it goes without saying that we want a healthy baby but to give my son a brother would be amazing!

<3

Heeyy! I remember you! Not sure if it was from my 1st or 2nd pregnancy though! :)

I would love to try for a 3rd child sometime in the fall onwards... just need to get the hubby on board!

Heeyy! I remember you! Not sure if it was from my 1st or 2nd pregnancy though! :)

I would love to try for a 3rd child sometime in the fall onwards... just need to get the hubby on board!

I remember you too! Hi!!! I've ways loved being on this forum but life got so busy! I hope you are well :). It was a little unexpected to try, we'd talked about it but hadn't decided but it might have been decided for us!

Our kids tonight were - well, omg! We are in recovery mode and both anxious to know if #4 might be coming! LOL

I find it crazy to think I have been a part of this forum since before I was pregnant with my 1st!

I used to say I wanted all my kids close together, but that was before I knew how tough it'd be! :wacko:

So I'm happy there will be about 3 years between my youngest and my next...

I too would love to have 4 kids! The hubby only ever wanted 1... so we'll see if that happens :haha:

Hi I had 3 babies under 3 and then a 4th in 5 years . It's crazy but great!! Oh and I'm now trying for a 5th!x

Hi I had 3 babies under 3 and then a 4th in 5 years . It's crazy but great!! Oh and I'm now trying for a 5th!x

Vasectomy reversal for you guys?! I could see this in our future :) not sure when I'll test... 10DPO tomorrow but I'd like to soak up summer for another few days... Week... Two weeks...:haha:

Hey,
I'm new I have 2 kids with my ex but with my husband we are trying for #4 already have Riley 3 years old Jacob 2 years old and Mackenzie 1year old

Yes hun he had it on Thursday just gone so we are waiting to try for this cycle :))))

Yes hun he had it on Thursday just gone so we are waiting to try for this cycle :))))

I get in total baby mode when I'm find out I'm pregnant or trying. One of my instant thoughts thinking about having possibly being pregnant with her fourth baby is maybe we should have five. Maybe I'm just sad about thinking this pregnancy could be my last?:shrug:One of my instant thoughts thinking about having possibly being pregnant with her fourth baby is maybe we should have five. Maybe I'm just sad about thinking this pregnancy could be my last?:shrug:

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

I think I'm out wiped and saw the smallest amount of pink
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79