TTC 6 months.. does anyone see anything? UPDATE: Pg 10

I see lines GL :dust:

I'm really scared this is just a fluke. I'm scared to test again.

Do it! We all here to support either way xx

Thank you! I definitely need support. Also terrified of another ectopic!

I am on the fence now. I noticed some VERY light pink spotting up in there, lol sorry TMI, when wiping after using the bathroom. We did do the deed last night which caused some very light pink stuff, only when I wiped once or twice. Boo. Time will tell. Whatever is meant to be, will be!

I don't know ladies. I took another one tonight and though I did see another faint line at first, when it dried I didn't see anything. This was before it dried:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 42
Final dried photo of test 2.. If the test didn't have those annoying imperfections right near the test line it would be easier to tell! 😡

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 26
Alright ladies, final photo from the test this evening. No more testing until Wednesday morning and I'll update here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 35
I see lines very clearly on your last tests. I bet BFP. GL!! Stalking!

I'll update everyone Wednesday. Making myself hold out until then with FMU. We'll see!

That is a BFP hun! I am a big fan of those IC's and the start of my BFP always looks like that! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust: I hope the lines get nice and dark for you! :dust::dust:

Thanks ladies! The urge to test this morning was strong but I'm making myself wait until Wednesday! I'll still be two days away from AF then! I woke up this morning feeling extremely nauseous. It's not too terribly uncommon for me to feel nauseous in the morning so I'm not getting too hopeful but I'm still having light cramps and back pain. Prayers appreciated! So worried yesterday's test was a fluke or it's another ectopic.

I still see the line! Stalking for tomorrow's update! Assuming those tests are wondfo, they gave me a pos 8 dpo (5 days before missed period) and got darker each day. But they started out probably fainter than the ones you've gotten! And like I said, I had pretty bad back pain and some cramps at the very beginning as well, so that definitely doesn't mean something bad! I can understand that you are worried though, so maybe after you get a stronger pos you could go straight to your doc to make sure it's not ectopic and ease your mind.

So yesterday I think I was 9dpo, today I'm 10. Still have cramps, random pelvic pain, was a little nauseous this morning, and a lot of back pain. I also have CM which makes me think AF is here but it's not. Trying to hold out until tomorrow morning. Normally I have pre AF spotting by now. AF due Friday!

All sounds very promising and my guess is that last test is bfp and you will get lovely lines tomorrow. Fair play for holding out to test (I had no patience). Best wishes x

Can see it on all the new pictures :) I'm due on Thursday but I know we missed it this month so I'm not even bothering to test haha.
Good luck for tomorrow! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->