TTC a baby boy! Anyone else ??

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hey ladies! DH & I have two beautiful little girls ! Our oldest is 7 and youngest will be 2 in September . Both of those times I wanted a boy . With the first I quickly got over it and was super excited to have a girl . With the second it took a little longer to get excited . But I eventually did and love her so very much ! Now this time I'm a little more accepting of the thought of having 3 girls but I really want to give swaying a try . Has or is anyone trying to do the same ? Just wanted a thread where we can all share thoughts and ideas and hopefully some granted wishes ! We plan to start trying in about 2 months :)

I want a boy this time, due to O on CD11 and it's CD9. Dtd today and hoping to dtd on O day too. Hoping the Shettle's method has some validity. But I'm not getting my hopes up as it's basically a crapshoot.

I'm not ttc'ing a boy, but i found dtd the day before and day of ovulation worked for us! We have 3 girls, and tried for a boy last time and it worked :)
Also the chinese gender calendar that is on Coundown to Pregnancy website is also good for seeing which months to try! Its be right for all mine, and this ur its been right for my friend & my sister :) its the only particular calendar i've found most reliable

Thank you ladies ! - I have read the shettles method and plan to try that on O day ! I will probably start tracking next month just to get a good idea of when I ovulate. I got pregnant unexpectedly with my first and am pretty sure it was a few days prior to ovulation . & with my second I researched all of these techniques as well with dtd on O day and certain diets, etc. to conceive a boy but after 3 months of BFN's I got impatient and we dtd practically every day and we got our second girl and we really couldn't imagine it any other way! However , I feel both of my girls give some credibility to the shettles method . So gonna try something different this time and if it doesn't work at least I can say I tried ! & we will
Be happy either way :) I also read to avoid dairy, eat at least 2250 calories a day, higher salt content, a lot of protein , and consume caffeine & a lot of potassium . Also to test your vaginal ph . I believe mine is naturally acidic which is believed to be favorable to girl sperm. So hopefully with diet & douching if necessary , I can make my body more alkaline .
Keep me updated Emily!

I wish you luck! I have a boy and we dtd the day before and the day after O. I want another boy this time around too.

I can't say I am really "trying" for a boy, but I would REALLY like it if I had one. ;p.

Definitely swaying for a boy after 2 girls. It won't matter either way in the end but I'm thinking about 3 teenage girls in the house...phew.

I should ovulate somewhere around Sunday so we're going to dtd Sat night, Sun morning and Sun night. That should cover it hopefully.

Yay ! Seems we have a few of us somewhat hoping for a boy . But we can all agree we would be happy either way :) I am very curious if it works for you ladies ! We plan to try end of October . I'm going to track my
Cycles for a while and plus we wanted a summer baby as our girls are spring and fall . PLUS, I read that statistically slightly more boys are born in the summer than girls and it was chalked up to natures way of protecting boys against harsh winters as they are more fragile as infants . Interesting . Guess it can't hurt right ? Haha . Keep me updated girls!

I want a boy as well, but haven't tried specifically for a boy versus girl. We are ttc #1. It's just that all of our close friends and family have young boys (girls are a bit older) and I would love to have a boy so they can play with each other more so than boys and girls. I also have two nephews so have loved seeing them grow so I want one of my own 💚

We would like a boy this time too. But of course a girl would be lovely too. No real plans to try for one though other than try to hit day before and day of ovulation if possible. Part of me thinks it's still just 50/50 anyway!

I want a boy as well, but haven't tried specifically for a boy versus girl. We are ttc #1. It's just that all of our close friends and family have young boys (girls are a bit older) and I would love to have a boy so they can play with each other more so than boys and girls. I also have two nephews so have loved seeing them grow so I want one of my own 💚
I see you are pregnant ! That's awesome ! Congrats ! Can't wait to hear what your having :)

I wish you luck! I have a boy and we dtd the day before and the day after O. I want another boy this time around too.

I see you are pregnant now ! Congrats ! Please update us when you find out what you are having :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->