TTC advice needed

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hiya

Thought this was the best section to ask since you are all expecting

I'm entering my 2ww and I got my peak yesterday temp suggested that tomorrow will be 1dpo so we dtd at 10pm last night but also dtd this morning again at 7.30am

Is this too much? Too soon for swimmers to re-generate? My hubby has a normal count.

Do you think morning or night is best or always a mixture good. I was never sure if was good in morning as you have go get up pretty quick and do you think that next morning is fine? No matter what schedule if it's not just every night there won't be a full 24 hours inbetween

Thanks in advance

I think it's luck to be honest! Whether you dtd am or pm, you've done it in your fertile window so you've got a chance! I hope you get your BFP soon.

I think it's luck to be honest! Whether you dtd am or pm, you've done it in your fertile window so you've got a chance! I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks me too! 3rd cycle after d&c :wacko: it's hard going.

Congrats xx

We spent years focusing on the exact timing, charting temping and doing everything by the book. Im 18 weeks now and this little princess would have been conceived by us dtd in the morning and both getting straight up for work. I'd spent years putting my hips up on pillows after dtd and turns out it really doesn't matter. We didn't even use opk's the month I got my BFP as we were so fed up of the stress of ttc. I hope you get your BFP very soon!

We spent years focusing on the exact timing, charting temping and doing everything by the book. Im 18 weeks now and this little princess would have been conceived by us dtd in the morning and both getting straight up for work. I'd spent years putting my hips up on pillows after dtd and turns out it really doesn't matter. We didn't even use opk's the month I got my BFP as we were so fed up of the stress of ttc. I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Thanks Hun isn't it weird my daughter was conceived ntnp 10 weeks after the birth of my rainbow I think we may consider ntnp soon I heard morning dtd results in stronger swimmers xx

I don't know if there's a 'best time to do it' but I think taking a relaxed ntnp approach is best. Sometimes putting the stress on yourselves makes it harder. I've also heard DTD every other day is best as it allows time for the sperm to strengthen again! Good luck x

The month we 100% stopped trying we got our bfp...we always dtd at night.

Im going with it doesnt matter as long as its your fertile time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->