TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

I might have just got my BFP! It was really faint, so I'm going to retest in the morning... FX'd it gets darker and isn't an evap!

I tested today..granted its only about 10dpo, i used a FRER and walgreens brand hpt's..BFN on the FRER, but it was faint on the walgreens one. It's still early, so i have a couple days. Af isn't due til the 27th or 28th..at the latest the 30th. So we shall see...dh said "even if we're not pregnant this cycle, we still have the next cycle..ect and it'll give us more time to pay off debt bills."

Tested again and the line is darker!!!! Definately a BFP!

YAY!!! twinkie congrats pics please i love to oogle at the pics lol

ayclobes gl to you

afm am supposed to o tom but am not feeling to great about the whole month i was fine but got depressed this last few days hubby has been a trooper as i keep snapping at him lol

Here is a pic of the second test. It doesn't do it justice, because the camera on my phone sucks.

bfp.jpg

Hi hope it's ok if I join I had a d&c done on the 13th of jan so nearly 2 weeks ago, me and oh are trying again straight away I know it's still early days yet but hoping I get a bfp soon, congrats to all the girls that have got bfp hope u have a h&h 9 months

jay jay so sorry for your loss hugs to you hun hope that you get a bfp soon to your in the right place for support

Yay Twinkie!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I am grateful for the support you provided me when I first got on here and I am just so happy to be able to celebrate this BFP with you! YAY HURRAY HAPPY DANCE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->