TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

welcome to the thread ayclobes you have a buddy right here! so sorry for your losses, you must be a very strong lady to have been through all that and you def deserve some good news in 2012, the earlier the better!

Are you still waiting for first cycle? xx

-s

ps - twinkie, thanks for reply, know what you mean about soy i took it with the clomid for the first time when i got my bfp but took it again this cycle and not sure if that was why i ov'd late. Who knows, i just keep trying to recreate the month i got bfp but it's stupid really, i guess it's all just chance! Good luck to all.xx

Hi everyone i had a MMC in august last year and a D&C since then no period or even a sign i really want to become preg again and i feel ive no closure anyone else simlar ??

I started my af 1/2 and im still bleeding its irritating a bit..I kinda wanna ttc right away but..ugh

Hi everyone i had a MMC in august last year and a D&C since then no period or even a sign i really want to become preg again and i feel ive no closure anyone else simlar ??

Hi Lindsey, i had a mmc on the 1st of october and a d&c on the 18th of october and my period didnt come for 8 weeks...i no yours has been longer but i just want you to know that my doctor told me that everything was ok, its just that every womans body takes there own time to get back to normal....it took right up until the day b4 my af came for me to get a neg hpt...have u taken any to see if your hcg levels have went back to normal???...hope this has helped :) x

Hi, I had a mmc on the 4/1/12 baby had passed 3 weeks earlier, I had D&C done 6/1/12 and asked the doctor at the time about starting again I was told I could get pregnant from 2 weeks after procedure, i asked midwife and have got others opinions on this and so far it is a big mix between 2 weeks and 1 cycle.
We have decided to wait the 2 weeks and see how we are feeling but at this stage we are feeling comfortable to start ttc as soon as.
Anyone else not waited for 1st cycle I have been advised to count D&C as CD1 would this be correct?

Lindsey- my AF returned 5 weeks after my D&C. Have you called your Dr. yet? I would think that they could give you medicine to induce your AF, because what you are experiencing is not normal.

rkmoore- my Dr. advised me to wait until after my first AF to start TTC again, and honestly I think it took me that long to recover from the D&C fully. But it is up to you, how you feel about it. There are lots of women on here that got pregnant right away after their D&C and went on to have healthy pregnancies!

ayclobes- has AF left? My firt AF after my D&C lasted 7 or 8 days, which was really frustrating. They have remained that long since too...

I am glad some more of you have found this thread, it was starting to get really quiet!

I am on cycle #5 TTCAL (cycle #11 since starting TTC last year). I am getting frustrated, but it helps having people to talk to!

hi all thanks for all your support and replys ive been to my doctor who rescently referd me to a GYE and i have a slight hormone inbalance ( so im told) im having a HSG soon and some other fertiliy tests so see whats going on xxxxx

hi all thanks for all your support and replys ive been to my doctor who rescently referd me to a GYE and i have a slight hormone inbalance ( so im told) im having a HSG soon and some other fertiliy tests so see whats going on xxxxx

That is great that they are investigating it. I hope they figure out what is going on and you are back to TTC soon!

hi ladies it's been awhile since i have been on here but just dropping by to say hello i know that waiting for af is a pain in itself it took about six weeks for me to get my first af after the surgery and thank God that it was only 3 days long and then some spotting better than the 7 or 8 that it was before hope that you ladies get af soon and get on to the next cycle one step closer to a bfp

Twinkie - Af is basically gone..its like spotting i guess you could say? its that light pink/reddish stuff at the end of af..im on cd8 and based on my sept cycle (when i got pregnant) i tend to o cd12-13..but we'll see.

Hi ladies, its been a while since I have been here. Hope you girls are all doing well!!

I am currently on cd31 and thought I didnt ovulate but I didnt temp regularly at all and didnt do opks at all. Anyhow af is 3 days late now and I took an hpt this afternoon (a $ store one) and forgot to check it and went out shopping and came home and saw it and just glanced at it fully expecting it to be negative and there was a second line. I am in shock, I am trying not to get too excited but I am hoping this is it. I have one more test and will take it when I get home in a little bit. *We are going to look at house tonight* So I am hoping I wont be disappointed when I come home. Probably gonna stop and buy a better brand of test like a frer or a digital just in case I get a second line.

I am terrified right now and can barely function. Anyhow, I will update you guys after I test. :)

Hello ladies, I had a D&E done one week before Christmas and two prior MC and waiting a couple of months before trying again. I,ve already O,d but still waiting for af. Are any u scared to try again?

Hey all, I'm new to the thread.... I just had my first af after d and c and am hoping to o in a week!!! Jenna Congrats to u on ur bfp!!

Good Luck Jenna!

Welcome Garnet and threemakefive! I hope you both get your BFPs this cycle.

Well I think I O'd yesterday (FF is going to say the day before). This is cycles #6 after my D&C (#5 TTCAL) and I am not feeling too optimistic. I guess I will find out in less than 2 weeks.

Sorry I didnt get back to you guys sooner. I took the other $ store test I had when we got back last night and it was a very faint line but there was a smudge of pink after it too so I just disregarded that one as I forced myself to pee.

Anyways bought a 2pk of clearblue digitals and took one last night (not pregnant) and this morning with fmu and it was a not pregnant either. So I am just not sure wth is going on. No period yet either. I may go pick up a few more $ store tests to try throughout the week if af doesnt show up.

Jenna-the digital's aren't as sensitive as frers it's probably to early for it. buy a frer and let us know! xx

I was gonna go buy more today but I decided not too. Gonna go pick some up after work tomorrow if af hasnt shown yet and I will let you girls know!

keep us posted jenna your not out yet!... iv just bought (frm amazon lol) a bbt...gna give it a go...right now i dont even think im o so it will be a relief to know either :S ...hows everyone keeping? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->