TTC After Depo Shot

I am so sorry to hear this Unic. We finally thought the Depo girls were given a chance. Its so unfair.

Thinking of you hunni :hugs::hugs:

Just thought i would bump this up and see how everyone was doing! I am not TTCing just yet, got about 2 more months to go! Soooo excited :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies,

I really hope you all get your BFP'S very soon, I got mine 5 years after my last shot so although we had a very long wait it did happen eventually.

I would not reccommend the depo shot to anyone and i do not think they should be offering this form of contreception unless you are certain that you dont want children or anymore in the future.

hugs to you all and lots of sticky babydust to you xxx

hi ladies ,
i had one shot of depo in oct 2010 was meant go back for next shot in dec which i never did , my periods came back in january , i've been regular last couple month , last month i started spotting 3 days before af was due then period came , so this month i started conceive plus and pregnacare conception , i'm now 4dpo , not really got any symptons apart from increased appetite , so not holding out much luck , good luck to everyone x

Hey Everyone! I just stopped Depo after being on it for 9 months. I've been spotting for about two weeks on and off. started off brownish but now it's bright red (TMI maybe sorry)

I'm so happy to find others in the same boat. I've been keeping track of when I'm "due" for my next AF. But I'm really hoping I'll be in the small percentage of getting pregnant soon after Depo.

I've been taking prenatals, and evening primose and excerising in hopes of maybe regulating my cycle. But I have my fingers crossed!

Its nice to see some of you guys have gotten your BFP's!!! We are getting married Jul 23rd and are going to start trying in July! I have been off of Depo now since August of 2009 and we stopped trying in June of 2010 to wait until we were married. I am starting to chart again just to see how my cycles are looking. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!

:dust: :dust:

Hi guys i am currently 37wks pregnant :) it took a long time to get bac to somekind of normality but eventually it did :). Keep the faith guys it does happen :)

good luck everyone and just jack congrats on your little miracle. 6 weeks left on my depo and the its time to TTC

Can I join please! I got told today by my Dr that my persistent bleeding is the fault of depo.... x

Hey hun there is a new thread Depo 2011 link

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/499034-official-depo-thread-2011-a.html

:hugs: I was on the Depo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel