TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Both tests now that the bottom one is nearly dry.. Omg do you think this could be it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 10
It's super faint but I definitely see lines. Is their color? Have any other brand?

I think they have colour! I don't have any other brand I'm gonna go in the morning to get a frer, just be gutted if it's a bfn though xx

I think they have colour! I don't have any other brand I'm gonna go in the morning to get a frer, just be gutted if it's a bfn though xx

Yea. Do you have more cheapies? This is fun!

Just clinical guards Hun, that's why I dipped the second one cos I wanted to make sure it wasn't a dodgy test haha Iv just had a coffee so not sure I it will work on another? I really really hope this is it xx

Trying I see a faint line too, but it could be a evap line too. I hope this is it for you. Wait a couple of days and do another test. It could be too early to tell.

I did a clinical guard this morning and it was a total bfn! Xx

Haha Latin me wait a few days? I really wish I had the will power to do that, unfortunatly I'm now a pee on a stick addict haha. Thanks Hun xx

Hello girls. I've been doing fine. AF never shown up after bcp. My hormones came back fine in the lab results. What I am doing is detoxifying my liver and I have noticed a big improvement in my symptoms. I will continue for at least 1 or 2 weeks more.

Trying Sorry to heard that it was bfn. I really hope that was a good sign for you. Soon you will be going to the infertility appointment.

That was this morning Hun these tests are from tonight : )
Glad to hear your detox is going well! What does it involve? xx

Ohh look what I just found in my stash, forgot I had these. There's something on it but it's so so so faint, a lot fainter than the clinical guard. Iv also had a coffee though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
And last 3rd and final clinical guard of the night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
Not tweaked just different lighting. Promise not to post any more now haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
That different lighting one is very intriguing!!!!

Iv just showed all 3 tests to my husband and he sees link lines on all of them!! I was like are you sure deffo?? He said yes deffo 100% all 3 tests have second lines! He punched the air and hugged me so I told him not to get excited yet till I confirm with a better test, I'm still 5 days before my period so don't want him get excited yet. The lines show much better in real then they do on photos xx

All 3 tests. Really hoping this is it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
Gonna be the first to say I think this is it! I see lines on those and if those are evaps you should sue!

Eek thank you cutie! They are actually so much more noticeable but the photo loads on here funny so can't see them as well as you can in real. Iv been asking my hubby if he's deffo sure he sees them haha he was like 100% all 3 tests can't be wrong they all had lines! I really really hope this is it. I'll update tomorow : ) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->