TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I'm so glad all is going well with your pregnancy! Did you find out the gender of baby? I bet you're super excited : ) xx

Hello Trying, Sorry to heard that your baby boy is allergic to cow milk. At least he is doing better now. I am doing ok. Baby is growing and my belly too. LOL. We are going for a sonogram on January to know the gender of the baby. I will keep you post it.

Hello Ladies,
I am having a baby boy. I have been having a lot of issues with my Allergies and not been able to sleep well. For the rest, I am super excited about my baby boy and I am feeling inside me.

Hey ladies, wondering if anyone is still checking on this board. If so, I'm doing wonderful and my darling daughter is now 7 months!! I can't believe how fast time is going these days. I hope you are all doing well and I hope to hear from you all.

Latin: that is so amazing! Congratulations! :D I myself may have fall pregnant again... sooo that may be something I can update you all on. I hope to hear from you all soon and see how you all have been.

Hi girls, I still pop on every now and again to check on here.
Latin that's great news, congratulations! When are you due?
Nicole, time flies doesn't it! Glad you're doing well with your daughter.
Fingers crossed you get the news you wish for regarding the pregnancy.
I'm doing good, my little man is almost 11 months old now, he's a very cheeky boy who's into everything but he's super happy! Time really does go too fastxx

Everyone is different with Depo. I'm not sure how true this story is (my mom would always say it to "scare" me into staying on the shot) but I've been told my SIL got pregnant by missing her shot by one day. Super far fetched in my opinion because I've read it can take 4-10 months if not longer to conceive after stopping Depo Provera. Not a success story either but best of luck to you! Also, stopping Depo can be super painful. My friend had told me she was in so much pain when she got her first period after stopping Depo that the ER had given her Morphine. Best of luck! :)

A friend if mine was in the depo for 6 years. She has now finally got pregnant after 3 full years of trying. Her fertility doctor told her that ladies should not be in the depo for more than 2 years!! Her GP never told her this!!

She was just abut the gondown the IVF route when she fell pregnant.

It can take a long time for your body to recover from the depo. If you ever plan to have children, I would not use it. I was on it for a year at one point, but my periods came back right away. I was one of the lucky ones

Hello Girls! My baby boy is 7 months already. He is healthy and a great boy. Love him to the moon. My family are happy with the baby. He can crawl, eat with the spoon regular food and stand up. He is trying to start to walk now. He is so fast OMG. I am so happy to hear from you and that all the babies are doing good. Wish to hear more from all of you soon. Happy New Year 2018.

Hi girls my depo run out feb 27th I’ve had a few days of spotting here and there and then 4 days of heavier spotting last week but not heavy like a period
I only had one depo it’s been 3 months since it run out was just looking for some sucess stories how long did it take for everyone to coniceve of periods to come back x

Hi Donna. I can't really answer this well for you because I am in the same boat. My last date possible to get my next shot was 04/02 but I had withdrawal bleed (brown spotting for 2 days) March 10 and 11. Had my first period 04/10/2018 that lasted 4 days which is normal for me but the bleeding wasn't heavy like it normally is more like a light flow for the 4 days. Then 2 weeks later 04/27 and 04/28 I spotted pink and brown for two days. No period showed up 05/10 like I expected it to so after waiting 10 days and still no period and BFN on pregnancy tests I induced my own period by using a small amount progesterone cream for 5 days and dong quai for 2. I have just had what I am considering my FIRST real after depo period which also has lasted 4 days so far but was a LOT different then that first one.

I was on depo when I was younger and had no trouble getting pregnant with my two kids after it so I know it can happen just not sure how quickly after depo you could get pregnant since I was already off of it for 2 years or so before I started trying. Wishing you the best of luck!! Hopefully we get our BFP soon!

Thanks hun. .. well my periods only ever last a few days but these 4 days I was bleeding It was only really there when wiping and slightly staining underwear .. it was bright red like a period colour tho rather than the pink/brown that I was having .. it took a long time to fall pregnant with my first after him I got pregnant really easy so now I’m worried I’ve messed my body up I reallt wish I didn’t have it I thought one wouldn’t hurt. Ino 3 months isn’t long really but it’s long enough. I didn’t think I wanted any more kids when I had the shot and now we really want another x fingers crossed for us hun x

I was the same way.. I was totally done having kids. I thought. I have a boy and a girl and they are olderish lol .. 9 and 7 so I was like yep not starting over but then I am getting married and this man is wonderful and doesn't have any children and wanted one sooooo I want to do this for him. LOL I bet your body is just fine! Depo is great for doing what it is intended to do but afterwards is frustrating grrrrrr

You and I can do this wait together lol you can be my "cyclebuddy" even though our cycles might not match up! PLEASE do not take dong quai with out doing a pregnancy test first.

Thanks hun it’s great having someone to talk to we can defo buddy up! I’ve done a pregnancy test I’m not pregnant sadly .. i have faith my periods will return I just hate waiting lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->